• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol Dedede can't DACUS, its just a hyphen smash. I'm sure Snake just didnt react the right way, he def can do stuff before that upsmash should hit.

@ Crashic: lol yeah i guess i prob wont be staying there then lol. oh well... thats too bad.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Not every character can DACUS. Well, most can, but the effects are barely noticeable from a normal running Up-Smash.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, some characters like Game and Watch and Ice Climbers don't make as much of a difference in momentum as say, Snake or Sheik. =X

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
that video I linked, was that maybe DACUS out of down throw?

im surprised you guys arent a little more excited about that, since it doesnt look like youve ever seen it before.
No... it's definitely not a Dash Attack Cancel Up Smash. I can explain how he did it, but I don't think it's guarenteed. Normally, you can do a regular dash, then tilt the C-stick up near the same motion. Up smash gets that small slide after a dash. So with this in mind, after the down throw, the guy buffered the dash-up smash thingy [I guess you guys called it "hyphen smash"]. But Snake looked like he was able to input commands for a split second. I was replaying that thing like crazy and I saw he stood up straight for a split second.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
da KID, have you seen Dedede's dash attack? You can't DACUS from that.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Heh, I got bracket ***** at BI10 (a pikachu, then Leon, then an Olimar) so i finished 33th out of 82...-_-
Second time I went to Paris for a tourney, second time I got a ****ty bracket like that.
Also I have a SERIOUS stress mroblem during tournament matches, anyone advices ?>_>
Oh and me and Nintenpro went 3rd out of 40 or something (exact results will be posted soon)and discovered an infinite chaingrab with the DDDthrow + ROB's gyro.
That was fun
I'm pissed

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Poor R.O.B. He's like the opposite of 64 Samus.
In a game where everyone had a 0 to death, Samus can't combo.
In a game with no combos, R.O.B. gets 0ed to death.

Just play more matches. Only way to get rid of tournament jitters.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Tero is a melee player, he rarely plays brawl...
Come on >_>

O btw

Armada + his brother Aniolias = PURE WIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJj_5EZyi34
Wombo combo ?Nah, **** that
Actually I do play both games, or rather all 3 games because I play Smash 64 too.

He's in the Brawl back room though. And according to him, he doesn't play that often because Europe doesn't play Brawl that often.

Yeah, that ****s better than the wombo. Wombo's lame as hell outside the announcers.
There are not many Brawl tournaments in Europe (especially Germany). It's getting better tho.

I know !so WHY IS HE in the Brawl Broom -_-
Probably because I play Brawl and I host Brawl tournaments, I don't know.

He was probably one of the people rounded up for the Metaknight final vote. A lot of top players, even retired ones like Afro were put into the back room just for the Metaknight debate.
I did get in before the MK vote.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If we are talking about team combos:
DDD down throw to bullet see from Ivy
or my personal favorite
Two DDDs chain garbing towards each other meet in the middle and in it eventually becomes an infintie on both partners.
and C018s combo of course. that's a given. Anymore down throw infinties?

Tekk

Smash Lord
DDD+ ROB on a team:

ROB throws his gyro on the floor, the opponent is between the gyro and me, I Dthrow him toward the gyro, he gets hit, I regrab him, dthrow him tward the gyro, he gets hit....

Oh and my bracket at BI10 was exactly the same as BNI2's:
1st match: Hard matchup (falco at BNI2, pikachu at BI10): I Barely win
2nd match: One of the top3 players from Paris (Kaos at BNI2, Leon at BI10)
3rd match or 1st loser brackets' match: AN OLIMAR (Zulu at BNI2, Scarhi at BI10)

I really need a second against oli...I'm thinking about wario..

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I remember seeing a vid of I think some florida guys i think and they did ddd down throw to snakes first hit f tilt, rinse and repeat, it was Gross...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's like saying "Why have sex for 2 hours when you can climax in 3 minutes?"

It's more satisfying for everyone.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Frosty the red nosed snowman
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
It was probably a tomato gundrop. . . or a twizler or something.

But he ain't never seen it
cause he's got two eyes made out of coal
and every where that marry went
that lamb was sure to go
and they use to laugh and call him names
(and they ain't never played no reindeer games)

Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say (LIKE A LIGHT BULB)
Frosty with your nose so bright
won't you go ridding up mobile

And there must have been some magic that choclate hat he done found (LIKE A LIGHT BULB)
Cause when they placed it on his head, won't you take me to frosty town.

You'll go down in history like a light bulb.

CO18

Smash Hero
Read this, this may be the funniest thing ive ever read on the internet. Youre chest will hurt from laughter.

removed for...multiple reasons Razer showed it to me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nah there was like, censor dodging, pictures of *****, pictures of poop, rofl. Almost everything you CAN'T post on this site. I read it though because Alby posted it in Pika xat. x.x Pretty funny.

Edit: Why the hell is "*****" not censored

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
edit- oh, maybe not. Guess just not on the DDD boards cause it does censor in Media Metropolis when I posted Moby ****.

edit- okay, seriously. I'm confused. Old ****. Moby ****. Fancy ****. ****

alright, capitializeing ***** will get it censored but not just typing *****. gonna go let the Smash senators know about these *****.

edit- huh, that **** wasn't censored. odd.
edit- Ahhhhhhh **** is censored but not *****. i wondered if ***** is censored but not peni.
edit- awsome, this board is equiped to dissapoint multiple ladies:dedede:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nah, I was seriously wondering why Moby **** was getting censored and Bunnies post was not. That was a test post. Sent it to the suggestion thread so it should get fixed.

Top Bottom