• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I got about 8 inches.
And Cali/Florida weather sucks. SUCKS. SUUUUUCKS. I guess if you are an old man who wants every day the same so he doesn't realize the onset of his oncoming death its pretty fun, but otherwise, no.
I GOTS THE SEASONS.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
haha, beef, now i think i'll have to play fire emblem again, such an amazing game.

my parents brought me back home right before the snowstorm, not because they were worried i'd get snowed in, but because i have to shovel it. =/ also, i think it's looking like 8+ inches over here, but i haven't gone out to shovel it yet. and it's still going =). i'm with you crashic, seasons are awesome

Zip.

Smash Lord
I didn't find that to be amusing...I actually think that was messed up. You're all just creating less and less activity here by excluding another fellow out. It's already worse enough here.
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

relax guy jesus christ lol

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I like how Bunny's avatar is from the pictures she thought we were stupid for posting a while back.

AND HOLY ****.
GOOD MOTHER ****ING **** C018 AND SEIBRIK

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You are sooooooo **** late.

Seibrik was MK, not Dedede most of the time.

Co18 was the only all D3 there.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
For the Snake matchup, I'm there with Florida too, over here in California. Not ahead of me. Haven't lost to one Snake yet. Not Hall, not JonT. CPU admitted that he has trouble with it, but I that's the matchup I excel in also.
It's not just about Florida!!

And This:::
Seibrik was MK, not Dedede most of the time.

Co18 was the only all D3 there.
For us....only CO18 gets credit.

CO18

Smash Hero
Also I got m2k to last hit first game, then with like 30 seconds left he just timed me out :(. Nothing I could do.

Other two he beat me solidly, but it sux knowing even if i get close I cant win.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Wow, good thing I didn't go because I would have seriously raged then. Like, when Lee did that to you at WHOBO, I seriously can't tell you how mad I got. I was like some sports dad yelling at his screen, cussing swearing, all that good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVRq_PQXqo

So DDDs, who is 100 percent going to Pound and who's staying the night at my house before the tournament.
I'll make pancakes and **** for anyone who shows up. Guess that makes me the ***** of the DDD boards then, huh.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Crashic, is that link referring to that horrible manga where two raging homosexuals go at it?

And I also want to see CO18 vs. Ally.

CO18

Smash Hero
Also @ commander beef, there's no real top snakes in CA especially vs ddd because most of the state isnt that good vs d3 to begin with. I'd wait until you play a top snake like razer,ally,hrnut etc to see if you're as good as the MU as you need to be so you'd be able to win if you were to play one of them in tourney.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Yeah you're correct about there being no real top Snake [anymore]. Times have changed and when I beat JonT and Hall they were ranked, but that was quite a bit ago, so I can see what you're saying. There's also one more that I haven't played against, Mojoe who's actually the real best [but less good than the people you mentioned] who's ranked 6th. I'll defeat him I think, but yes I need to play the levels of the people you said.

I beg to differ on the part where you said that the state isn't good against King Dedede to begin with. The only characters I've lost against are Meta Knights and Falcos. People like Tyrant, Havok and Brent, and Larry once before.
I think you're kind of replacing how good I've done....with your fact that this state doesn't have much experience. I mean both me and Hall know the matchup well enough, if you've seen the three videos of me versus him, he knows the ropes to camping and reacting to what I do. It's just me that does well versus anybody and not that the state has less experience versus King Dedede. See what I mean? I hope I got my point across.

CO18

Smash Hero
Maybe Im wrong but it was just from my experience after MMing Tyrant/DSF/Havok at Genesis. Then also watching Leepuff/DEHF getting worked pretty hard by Atomsk in crews.

Top Bottom