• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll /in for Rockin's game for sure, assuming it's not starting for a while... If Ronike's game gets started up soon I'm probably approaching the "in too many games" stage right nowXD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh yes, and I would like to add in some people I've personally asked before. Hopefully this is allowed

Frozenflame
KevinM
Handorin

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oh yes, and I would like to add in some people I've personally asked before. Hopefully this is allowed

Frozenflame
KevinM
Handorin
I don't remember you asking.

But I really don't want to join right now. I'm already in three mafia games. If this game waits until one or two finish, I won't mind.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I don't remember you asking.

But I really don't want to join right now. I'm already in three mafia games. If this game waits until one or two finish, I won't mind.
I remember PMing you one time asking you if you wanted to join the game (and you said yes), after asuring you that the Rogue pr will not be in the game LOL. However, I'll leave you off the list for now (even though I do plan on waiting for a game or two ti finish)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yeah. i'd have to drop if another game were to go up before any of the ongoing ones finished

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm in far to many as well.

Might wanna hold off Rockin.

Riddle

Smash Lord
/in to mod small game (12 players)

LORD OF THE RINGS MAFIA!!!

mentosman can't join, because he was a great help in making the setup. I think I assume correctly that I won't get to mod for a long while right?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
/in to mod small game (12 players)

LORD OF THE RINGS MAFIA!!!

mentosman can't join, because he was a great help in making the setup. I think I assume correctly that I won't get to mod for a long while right?
wont be for a while, but you'll be able to tell when you're getting close by the list. also ill prolly PM you to remind you.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Hey I am new to these mafia games but have had a little Batman rp practice in the past.... I was wondering how i could get involved in a mafia game?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey I am new to these mafia games but have had a little Batman rp practice in the past.... I was wondering how i could get involved in a mafia game?
If you want to play a mafia game, simply stating that you want to play is enough to get involved. :] If it is okay with Rockin, you will be signed up for his upcoming game.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It may be a few weeks until Rockin's game starts. It depends on when he feels his players are ready to start, which might depend on current games. You will definitely be notified when the game starts, though, because you'll receive your role PM.

All roles are randomized. Also, all rules will be in the first post of the game thread when it goes up.

Riddle

Smash Lord
LOTR mafia isn't going to start for a while so I'm going to hold off early sign ups until a lot closer to the start. But you (and Nick) will definitely be able to join when I post sigunps. I'll send you guys a PM so you don't miss it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
If you want to play a mafia game, simply stating that you want to play is enough to get involved. :] If it is okay with Rockin, you will be signed up for his upcoming game.
I wouldn't mind he signs up at all

Batman, if you're committed to be fairly active in the game, you can be in it. I don't expect you to sit on the computer 24/7, but try not to drop out of activity.

It may be a few weeks until Rockin's game starts. It depends on when he feels his players are ready to start, which might depend on current games. You will definitely be notified when the game starts, though, because you'll receive your role PM.

All roles are randomized. Also, all rules will be in the first post of the game thread when it goes up.
I'm going to wait till about one game or two dies down (if one game is down, but Ronike isn't starting up his game, I'll hold it off a bit longer. It's unfair Ronike doesn't get his game to start, but mine does)

I'm going to make a quick list of who's in the list now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Mafia Tournament Sleep over

THIS IS A 18 MAN GAME

Gheb
Jungle
Riddle
Cacti
KK
FrozenFlame
KevinM
Omis
Xace
Ignatius
Batmansince1939
Hando (spot)
Mentos (spot)
Marshy (spot)

I'm in need of 4 more (7 more if those 'spots' don't come back and confirm in time). The game will start when either one or two games has ended.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
okay sounds great and trust me i am fairly active i get on pretty constatly except during week days with work but yea can't wait till it starts

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
While you're waiting, I suggest you look at these links here to help get yourself familiar with the game

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf This link here will help give you a basic idea of Mafia.

Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
K guys, I know I'm still behind Mediocre in making a game, but I've started making my game, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun ^_^ so you should all join it when sign ups start grrr

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
okay i def know how to play some mafia games now......tyvm rockin

i am excited to play as of now, and would it be okay if i started a rp tournament?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Rockin, I'll join as long as yours is starting after one of the ones I'm in (FF7 and Simpsons) ends (or at least is near the end). I can play two well enough, but three is pushing it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dude, Rockin, I told you I would prolly be in for your mafia game. Why don't I have a spot?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
okay i def know how to play some mafia games now......tyvm rockin

i am excited to play as of now, and would it be okay if i started a rp tournament?
A RP tournament? I dunno, it's best you ask Tom about that, really.

Rockin, I'll join as long as yours is starting after one of the ones I'm in (FF7 and Simpsons) ends (or at least is near the end). I can play two well enough, but three is pushing it.
Don't worry. As noted, I'm starting it right after a game or two is done.

Dude, Rockin, I told you I would prolly be in for your mafia game. Why don't I have a spot?
Oh, sorry! I forgot you told me! I'll put you in the list right now

RONIKE JOINS-

gaaah! wait wait wait. Wrong game

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

theeeeere we go :D

---------------

Gheb
Jungle
Riddle
Cacti
KK
FrozenFlame
KevinM
Omis
Xace
Ignatius
Batmansince1939
Mcfox
Ronike
Hando (spot)
Mentos (spot)
Marshy (spot)
Menounderwater (spot)

EDIT: I forgot that my friend Meno wants to join. He says when Newbie Mafia is over, then he'll play. For now, I got him on one spot, so anyone can still take it

So now I just need one more. ^_^

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Right but my point is if Megamafia ends before the two I'm in now ends (which it should, it started first), and you started it up then, then that would put me in 3 games at once.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Right but my point is if Megamafia ends before the two I'm in now ends (which it should, it started first), and you started it up then, then that would put me in 3 games at once.
Alright, again will keep that in mind. I'm not going to start the game unless everyone is completly ready, so don't worry on that.

Top Bottom