• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
So...it seems Hando is being a bit of a nub, so I will be replacing him -_-
Don't pin this on Hando. It's obvious you threaten him to move out so you can join my awesome game :D

Gheb
Jungle
Riddle
Cacti
KK
FrozenFlame
KevinM
Omis
Xace
Ignatius
Batmansince1939
Mcfox
Ronike
Menounderwater
Dekuu
Nix
Mentos
Marshy

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Is there still room in Rockin's mafia game? In the OP theres a few spots but it sounds like now with replies there aren't anymore.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Is there still room in Rockin's mafia game? In the OP theres a few spots but it sounds like now with replies there aren't anymore.
****. Chibo? Seriously? You play Mafia? O____o

And well, the list is filled up atm, but you can sign up as a replacement if you like

*still can't effing believe Chibo want to play Maf XD*

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I just played my first mafia game in the mod only area and I'm f'in hooked. I can't believe how addicting it is.

But yea, sign me up as an alt lol.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Chibo, I think you can take part @ Simpsons Mafia. Omni said he wants to be replaced and we need a player to take his place. You don't even need to read anything since so far the whole game was a joke. You didn't miss anything yet.

:059:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
So about how long would a wait be for me to moderate a large game?

*Debating putting this here or LoD

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I recently learned that there's a line in LoD so I was comparing >_> But I think DGames could take around 6 months :(
1 person being before you isn't that much of a line for LoD. lol

EDIT:
Tom go ahead and sign me up for hosting that small (9 person) game you helped me make. Twilight Mafia. lolz

Scratch that idea.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Twilight? Get the **** out Xiivi.

Hype for October btw. Hehehe.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If there's any space in Rockin's Mafia tournament sleep over, I wouldn't mind jumping in. lol.

Same deal as Chibo, started playing in the LoD, and I'm hooked.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Hello fellow smashers and decisive gamer fans.

I haven't been on this site in years, but I suddenly remembered it and came back to reminisce about how much fun the original mafia games were back in the day.

Anyways, enough rambling. I came on here because I'd like to join/host a mafia game. It probably has to do with the fact that its quarter after one in the morning where I am, but for whatever reason I can't make heads or tails of the new sign up sheet.

My question is two-fold: Firstly, is there still room to play in the big game? The "Sleepover" mafia, or whatever it is? If there is room then please count me in.

Secondly, if I were to put my name down in the queue to host a game, how would I go about doing it? Also, how many games are in front of me and how long would I have to wait to host? I remember way back when it was only one game at a time, it would take well over a year to host a game. Is it still one game at a time? (I understand its one big and one small, but can there be more than one each at a time or no?)

Thanks for answering my questions Swf. Its cool to see frozenflame is still around, I remember him from the early days. Is Eorlingas still playing? Any other old school guys?

I guess this is mostly directed at Tom the moderator but if anyone else can help me that would be great. Sorry for the long, pretentious, noob-like post.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
I figured as such. Again, I'm being ********, but is this the current sign up list?

Small:

* (4) Mediocre
* (6) Junglefever
* (7) Kirby King
* (8) Omis
* (9) Niiro
* (12) Stingers135
* (13) Nothing Rhymes with Circus
* (15) Handorin
* (16) Florida
* (20) Nicholas
* (22) Mentosman8
* (23) Xsyven
* (25) Riddle

Large:

* (5) Rockin
* (14) Smashman90
* (17) tmw_redcell + Evil Eye
* (18) XACE-K
* (19) Chaco
* (21) Marshy
* (24) Dark Ermac

Undecided:

* (12) Sharpevil

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
My question is two-fold: Firstly, is there still room to play in the big game? The "Sleepover" mafia, or whatever it is? If there is room then please count me in.
Game is currently filled, but I AM taking in replacements. If you like to sign up as a replacement, I'll put you up. All I ask is that you be as active as you can ^^

Secondly, if I were to put my name down in the queue to host a game, how would I go about doing it? Also, how many games are in front of me and how long would I have to wait to host? I remember way back when it was only one game at a time, it would take well over a year to host a game. Is it still one game at a time? (I understand its one big and one small, but can there be more than one each at a time or no?)
1) First you would have to request what kind of game you want. Big or small. Then, as soon as you're added on the list, you can start prepping up your game and wait till you're notified/check on the list often

2) it varies, but right now, you have to wait for about a few months. We used to do it that way (meaning we let mod know if we want to host a game and whatnot), but this one is more organizable and a bit easier.

3)Not exactly. We run at least 3 at a time. We can run a bit more, but we also have to understand that the more games there is, the longer it'll take for others to do (really, people usually handle about like 2-3 games at a time).

Top Bottom