• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Defragmentation - A Breakdown of Stage and Opponent Percent (Fourth Defrag: 2/17/09)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Well, the current discussion thread is the Defrag Discussion - Jigglypuff thread., but you can post any info you want in the other thread with the same exact title, just made by myself.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I find that Halberd is a pretty good CP against D3, we can camp pretty well there, and just fly under the stage when it's moving and we can fly through the main platform and do Nairs and other cool stuff, this works for me, if this is bad, then please tell me why.

Sudai

Stuff here
The problem with Halberd is the low ceiling. It means very low % KOs from D3's UTilt. Overall it's not really a bad stage to take D3 too because it's not too hard to avoid UTilts, but there's still better options than Halberd. If you're solely looking at the flying under the stage thing, Brinstar has a similar property for longer and it's probably better for this match-up. Not to say I'd take a D3 to Brinstar either, just saying. :p

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Lulz, ok, thanks I just figured I would try to contribute. I only would choose this instead of Japes in order to avoid unlucky Alligators :(

Sudai

Stuff here
Contribution is good! Contribution sparks discussions. Discussions spark ideas. Ideas lead to metagame development.

I have a tidbit for your japes woes though. The Klaptrap comes ever 10 seconds. If you're looking at the game timer, it will jump up on the right side at X:X7 and on the left side at X:X3.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Rob vs DDD, I dont think DDD can abuse the claptraps out of chaingrab or anything else infact. And his spike from upB wont be used for that intention (DDD will most likely fall in the water himself lol)

udai I like ur positive attitude, I look up to you now :D

Top Bottom