• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Detective #1 - D4 begins

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I may have to change my post color so me and RR don't kill everyone's eyes.

Regardless, Ryker IS getting one of those jail slots toDay.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think there are better questions then those Nabe.

Who went to Heat Man? (massive importance)
Who followed Zen? (somewhat importance)
Who followed Soupa? (minor importance)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I also think we should have an order to who claims where they went.

Ryker already did so. RR/Ran were jailed.

Nabe>Soupa>Zen>Vandy

I think that's a good order. Also this game needs a kick in the rear and I have something in mind very soon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*feels like turning the question on you*

Scum could hide where they went if everyone just claims instantaneously where they went.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
*feels like turning the question on you*

Scum could hide where they went if everyone just claims instantaneously where they went.
If scum were the only ones out tonight what in the world is stopping them from just claiming that they stayed home?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Weird stuff.

I don't think there is any advantage to claiming in order, but Idc either way.

10 townie points to whoever figures out why I wanna jail Nabe toDay.

I won't be around much toDay because it's my birthday, but considering the activity I don't see this being a problem.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Because Nabe's been actively scummy throughout the past Days? Also what possible inclination does town have to going to a place?

Nabe is my second jail choice and would absolutely love him/Ryker toDay.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I argued that people shouldn't visit, but it occurred to me that just following people with no one visiting is going to lead to everyone staying home, and treasure movers likely have restrictions and will get caught out if they stick out of the pack.

Also I was bored.

How have I been actively scummy? My teats, they fall.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I say Ran/Nabe jail.

NO ONE VOTE.

We need a system. We cannot vote until everyone has made it clear exactly who they will vote and the vote manager declares it's voting time. Who wants to be vote manager? I'll do it :D

ok also I realized something
also Vandy Idunnu :o

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Who wants to do it? I'll do it!

Zen u so silly y

Also Zen put me up for voting Ryker/Nabe. There is nothing swaying me from this and I will get a Ryker jail Zenny.

*felt like voting to get point across*

But that'd upset Zenny. =<

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
J, Ryker has been staying put all the time. Unless you have evidence against this, I don't want to jail him. He could be sending Soup to do all the worl tho but iirc Soup has started to look pri townie

i wonder if scum went to wood.

man OS doing random things could totally mess up a set plan thing

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No he hasn't? Night 1 he went out and explored. Then past two nights he stayed. Plus how do we even know he didn't go anywhere last night and he actually went to Wood Man? All we have is his word.

I also don't think OS' thing was random, js.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh so theres Scum PRs u think?

He went to a place with no treasure then stayed and well i hope movers did put treasure on wood since people wouldnt think there is treasure there

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Possibly, what else would explain the black-out plus it's completely anti-town to have a place shut off and only helps the "Treasure Theives".

It's purely conjecture but atm I can't see any other reason for it to happen.

Also it's not Ryker's night game I have a problem with Zenny. His day play is horrendous.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
J find me his buddy and i will.

also it would be selfish for u and ryu to vote him wen no one else wants to

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe
RR
Ran

Deffo candidates for buddies. Also don't even get me started on selfish *glares at Vandy from across town*.

Also myself, RR, Nabe, and Ran all said we would vote Ryker. That leaves you Vandy and Ryker(lol). Soupa is a toss up but he says he is not aiiight with Ryker.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ran is scum. WL wanted to complain to OS about the set up because he knew the plans d1 would destroy scum.

He also knew we weren't jailing his partner anytime soon (remember he said doesn't look like the game will be ending any time soon). So hm maybe it is Ryker.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
God u all so bad y? Townie points for no one :bee:

I would prefer Ryker/Ryu, I don't understand Ryker/Ran.

Who stayed home intentionally and who visited Wood Man?
I think that the black out thing is either 1 of 2 things. 1. Scum power role or 2. Random event (which is less likely because there's nothing about it in the rules... I'd think it would be :/). Later I'll look in the rules to see if it has that one rule that goes "All information relayed in public is strictly accurate" or something like that.

If it's a scum power role (or even just a "random" beneficial thing for scum) then scum obv knows what's going on with it.

I think the reason Nabe asked who visited that place is that scum have something to gain from fishing for that info. This actually sounds less concrete then it did in my head... but I think scum had something to do with the black out. Maybe our treasure mover who isn't ryker tried to move treasure there, and it set off a scum trap or something? I dunno. There are possibilities but yeah I think that it's scum connected somehow, and Nabe was quick to ask about woodman.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I'm a bit drunk but oh well it's my birthday (actually, it was 3 minutes ago :[)

Laundry/Nabe toDay yeeaaaahhhh!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

#HBC | Nabe

I don't get Nabe/Ran at all but we can do that idc. Obviously I'd prefer to go after scum. I assumed the blackout was because OS thought we were being unproductive and wanted to spice things up, since it doesn't seem to mention it in the rules.

Ryker/Nabe is more understandable. Would you accept Ryker/Ryu toMorrow if I agree to that toDay, J?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Still going for Ryker/Ran.

Their earlier posts look like a bus from Ryker, and later to make Ran look less likely to be a target.

I want Ran part of whatever goes down today though, that I'm sure of.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nabe (3)- Zen, Vandy, J
Ryker (2)-J, Ryu
Ran (3)- Zen, Vandy, Ryu

Nabe, who are your two picks? I just skimmed, and I'm not sure.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Nabe (3)- Zen, Vandy, J
Ryker (2)-J, Ryu
Ran (3)- Zen, Vandy, Ryu
J (1) - Ryker
Ryu (1) - Ryker

---

@Nabe: Are you saying you don't think Ran is scum or that you don't think you'd be scum with him? Why doesn't Nabe/Ran make sense to you (apart from the obvious, you think you're town)? Explain please.

#HBC | Nabe

I do think Ran is scum, obviously, and as you've said obviously my objection isn't that I'm town. I haven't seen any reason to pair the two of us. Hence, "I don't understand Nabe/Ran". If it'll comfort people's suspicions then w/e, but I'd like to understand why I'm suspected, yeah?

Zen, Ran is scummy but I'd like Ryker/Ryu.

Top Bottom