• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
You and Dark Meow are getting a little thing thrown together. However, I don't think it will be on the 28th. It's probably gonna be on the 30th rather than the 28th. Could you change that Fogo?

Also, it's not completely certain. I need to talk to my roommate since he will be here this time.
sweet tourny on the 30th im there(hopefully):chuckle:
congrats Shuz. g-krew!!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Shuz,

Congratulations for finally being inducted to a crew full of the coolest cats in Dallas. From monitoring this thread these last few weeks, I can tell that it's something you've been working hard at, so it's cool to see something like this play out in your favor. Sad to hear you feel like you've given up on your shine game, because that was precisely what almost sent me to the loser's bracket at the bi-weekly a month ago. =) Bring that **** back, brother!

Hope to catch you and the other boys soon. Later, Good Krew.

-- THieN

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Man, Shuz gets inducted on a day I can't come?

L-A-M-E!

In related news, although I did already call you when I was over at d4ba's, I would like to go ahead and publicly congratulate Shuz. Now stop being so timid, you wouldn't be getting in if you were as bad as you think you are.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Here here! :D Now, at said party, I suppose I should bake you something that -you- want, whether I can stay or not. So, let me know what you would like, I can do other than cookies and brownies. I do have super awesome cake skills.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Here here! :D Now, at said party, I suppose I should bake you something that -you- want, whether I can stay or not. So, let me know what you would like, I can do other than cookies and brownies. I do have super awesome cake skills.
M., if you could postmark some of those to the following address, you would be a doll. Thanks!

Hanson Le
2900 Oak Tree Ave. #4303
Norman, OK 73072

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Just name the place and time and I'll be there. Unless I'm asleep.

Landon, there are better games to spend your time playing, like Melee or Gunstar Heroes or Wii Solitaire.

Who wants to money match me at LostWinds? ANYBODY!? $50 MM, it's on!

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
thanks for all of yalls support! i put a lot of effort to be where i am at this game. if it weren't for Dallas' competitiveness i wouldn't be anywhere near where i am now, so i have yall to thank.

so which tournament is everyone going to this Saturday, the one in Houston or Frisco. itd be nice if yall can make it to Frisco, i have quite a few people from frisco/plano area lined up. Also my house is open if yall wanna chill before the tournament on Saturday. just pm me for information.

i think i put up all the vids up, tell me if i missed one. so how's the quality, (besides the stage selection and loading screen)sound and all that nonsense?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hmm... well, it looks like I'm not gonna be able to meet up with anybody before I head back to ASU. :( Is anybody free to hang out on Thursday, or something?

Maaayyyybeee? We can go to Chilis and get our burgers cut into triangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom