• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
You esked + ten ten one
got me really good. I dunno how you can't laugh at those.
lol yea the counting one is priceless. i love the ones where hes like so off, like "lotion" and "victor."

next time we play rock paper scissors, we're playing in that way!

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Ggs today. I hope everyone drove home safely. Especially Infinity and his 35mph over the speed limit ***. That downpour on 35E was soooo inteeeense.

Srsca: Can I has cheezburger?
I was driving that night, noone died, but we did hit 80 at some point when we got close to home. I would have driven faster but like you said, weather not permitting.

HOW FAT?? DALLAS PHAT! Good games, and funny stuff. Spikes are too good phat and King Dedede is black. Didn't expect to see Damien there at all.
You did learn something!

to those who went to cici's
here's the vid i was talking about. check out the shield to fsmash>fsmash>fsmash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgl34dzlbDQ

and try not to laugh at this one, or else!
it gets good at 3:00 +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E_x3ArCQm8&feature=related
Looking into these after this post. Good times.

Yes I had fun I will definetly host another one before the end of the month or like one during labor day weekend.
I'm in if I don't work then.

Fogo magic even works on the olympics, damien is my witness, ask him lol
Good golly the Magic of Fogo is strong.

I decided to actually be productive and add to the boards, go check this out if you're interested in what I have to say about attack priority in Brawl:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189973
Ok, srsly, if we're gonna start arguing over whose boxes are bigger, then you're just gonna have to concede immediately, because we all know that my box is the biggest.[/ego]

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I was driving that night, noone died, but we did hit 80 at some point when we got close to home. I would have driven faster but like you said, weather not permitting.

You did learn something!

Looking into these after this post. Good times.

I'm in if I don't work then.

Good golly the Magic of Fogo is strong.

Ok, srsly, if we're gonna start arguing over whose boxes are bigger, then you're just gonna have to concede immediately, because we all know that my box is the biggest.[/ego]
Your girl's got a pretty big box last I checked :psycho:

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
if anybody is up for friendly's tomorrow my house is open if your coming pm me and if u need directions.itll start at around 12:00-1;00 I have 1 Wii,2 t.v.'s, setups would be nice and we can setup a melee station cause i have 1 GC and melee.4414 lakehill off liberty grove and 66.my number is 972-310-1993.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Bwogo fest tonight?

You know you want to!

And I totally left you props on the Yoshi forum.
I'm thinking about tomorrow if possible (I think you have to work which is lame). Jeremy is back as well!! It wouldn't be until late, 8:30 probably. Do not quote me just yet, I have yet to iron out any details. No idea when my classes finish. It would probably just be a few friends gathering to play.

EDIT: and where exactly are these props you speak of?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about tomorrow if possible (I think you have to work which is lame). Jeremy is back as well!! It wouldn't be until late, 8:30 probably. Do not quote me just yet, I have yet to iron out any details. No idea when my classes finish. It would probably just be a few friends gathering to play.

EDIT: and where exactly are these props you speak of?
I can come after work; I actually don't work that far from you dude. I'll bring my controller with me just in case.

And you already replied to the props, lol.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I've got classes Thursday night; can't come.

Somebody make me a banner with G&W's 9-Hammer, Luigi's misfire, Peach holding a Bob-omb, and Dedede throwing a Gordo for the Random Character tournament.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Announcing!

Infinity's Big*** Birthday Bash

What is it? A Smashfest, a tournament and a party with some of the best food you'll ever eat. Ever. My dad is making his world famous steakfingers for this (and you can trust me and NOTA on this one) which you don't want miss.

When? Tuesday September 9th some time in the afternoon/evening.

Why Tuesday? Well, that's my birthday and it's one of the two days I have off in a week.

Where at? My place.

Who can come? This is invite only, ladies and gentlemen. If I want you to come, I'll post your name on the list later. Everyone else can be jealous after they hear all the awesome party stories, which is why I'm making this post. :p

I'll make another post about it later, just making the announcement about it.

Also, G-krew and NOTA can go ahead and assume they're invited. All of you fockers better be here for it too :p

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
lol thats gonna be one hell of a drive! but hell its a good cause right?

edit: actually not that bad now that i look at it

Bwett

Smash Ace
if anybody is up for friendly's tomorrow my house is open if your coming pm me and if u need directions.itll start at around 12:00-1;00 I have 1 Wii,2 t.v.'s, setups would be nice and we can setup a melee station cause i have 1 GC and melee.4414 lakehill off liberty grove and 66.my number is 972-310-1993.
Yo dude, didn't see your friendlies invitation. How long is it gonna last? I mean, since you announced yours first, I wouldn't want to attempt to cut into what you are planning.

Mine would be at 8:30 pm. Anyways, tell me what you think that way we can plan.

Announcing!

Infinity's Big*** Birthday Bash

What is it? A Smashfest, a tournament and a party with some of the best food you'll ever eat. Ever. My dad is making his world famous steakfingers for this (and you can trust me and NOTA on this one) which you don't want miss.

When? Tuesday September 9th some time in the afternoon/evening.

Why Tuesday? Well, that's my birthday and it's one of the two days I have off in a week.

Where at? My place.

Who can come? This is invite only, ladies and gentlemen. If I want you to come, I'll post your name on the list later. Everyone else can be jealous after they hear all the awesome party stories, which is why I'm making this post. :p

I'll make another post about it later, just making the announcement about it.

Also, G-krew and NOTA can go ahead and assume they're invited. All of you fockers better be here for it too :p
I will be there! Just to let you know, though, I have class until 8:15 pm on tuesdays so I won't be there until potentially 9:30pm or so.

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
Yo dude, didn't see your friendlies invitation. How long is it gonna last? I mean, since you announced yours first, I wouldn't want to attempt to cut into what you are planning.

Mine would be at 8:30 pm. Anyways, tell me what you think that way we can plan.

I will be there! Just to let you know, though, I have class until 8:15 pm on tuesdays so I won't be there until potentially 9:30pm or so.
no one pmed me yet so i guess no ones coming so go ahead.i cant go to bwogo fest tonight again cause i dont have a ride.:mad:

Bwett

Smash Ace
Can anyone pick up Dev? Also, give a more exact address. I can't really find it on google maps.

Alright, so it is confirmed. I will have a smashfest tonight at 8:30pm. The great and powerful Jeremy will be coming (creator of ***lets lol) and so will Infinity. Possible attendees are Fogo and Ice. My address is on the OP if you need it, but I'm sure that everyone has been there so yeah lol. I need a wii if someone can bring it. Tell me who is going so I have an idea whether I should get someone to bring another setup.

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
never mind i cant go i got soccer practice forgot about that hopefully i can go to shuze's initiation tourney:chuckle: if your still doing that.

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
The tournament is on for Shuz's induction. What time do yall think will be best? Also, this will be a $5 tournament, so save up!
this should probably be kinda early so we can play ALL day with out a care in the world *sigh* yeaah LOL.so mabey about 3:00 or so i think would be good.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Well, me, "Soup? O.o", and billy should be a show for sure.

Hopefully we can bring all of G-krew and spread the magic :)
I wish :(

Also, we gotta work something out for Shuz's initiation tournament so that I can make it. I can't get off work early, I've already asked. What else can we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom