• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Oh hai, I see half the Melee players don't even visit this site anymoar. D :

Brawl sucks, y0. Melee pwns. :) Bluezaft, agreed? 0:

EDIT : oh btw, Ken got f**king dominated by a 14 year old. XD ev02k8 That alone should tell you how crappy brawl is.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
lolwut? Naw, neither did Aries36. : D Sorry, I don't play ssbm competitively anymoar. I got it here with me though and practice waveshines from time to time etc. Dude, what happened to RagnaRoK??? He was like the whole thread's party goer... rofl, now it's just a bunch of brawl fans or summit. :/

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Eric, can you update the main page and put that Bwogo fest is put on hold for right now, that way we don't have to explain it every time?
Oh, yeah, I completely forgot. Grr, grr. I'll remember next time.

D-Phat can actually do another round up this Thursday depending on how many people want to show up (cause I don't have classes on Tuesday and Thursday) I would of done one this tuesday but too short of a notice BUT if you guys are interested in playing I don't mind getting some practice in on thursday before that A-fest thing.
I'm so there if it lasts after 8:30

Oh hai, I see half the Melee players don't even visit this site anymoar. D :

Brawl sucks, y0. Melee pwns. :) Bluezaft, agreed? 0:

EDIT : oh btw, Ken got f**king dominated by a 14 year old. XD ev02k8 That alone should tell you how crappy brawl is.
It shows how much Ken needs to get better at Brawl if he wants to beat 14-year-olds, actually. New game, new scene, not worse or better, just different.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Gj marvin see what you started lol but yeah for reals I don't mind holding alittle get together at my place this thursday if you're interested like pm me or something but be warned I can only fit like 8-12 people so first come first serve.
dunno if i can make this one. probably a no for me D=

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
LOL! i sooo knew u were gonna bring that up man!

gotta make the money to mm man, and trying keeping my sanity from lack of sleep.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Man, you guys know what I love? Proper grammar and spelling.
With my newfound knowledge of what Big Bob loves; I suggest him being an english teacher. On these forums, we post about smash. If you want english, you can go to : http://www.englishforums.com/English/

Onto a related topic, who's riding with who to HOBO 10? I plan on going and want to solidify the seating arrangement unlike that disaster with MGC.

Comet: check yo pms.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
I know for a fact that me and diamonster are going to go to hobo 10 and I got room for 3 more people ONLY 3 more people so melee1 if you have that weekend off tell me soon buddy cause this saturday was confusing as hell and I don't want that to happen again.

when and where is it goin to be. if im off of work im down if still u have room.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
lol I c wut u did thar. I mean, they didn't start playing the game at the same time seeming how the 14 year old got it before Ken. : D Original smash bros had L-Canceling. Brawl doesn't even have that, how does it make it moar 'OMG MIND GAEMS AN LIEK HARDURR TEW PLAY' Melee was deemed Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Junior.

btw, you don't need proper grammar and spelling on this site. : )

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Oh god big bob is probably going crazy after reading all the grammatical errors yall two just made lol

ANYWAYS KG i sent you a pm about information to Hobo 10 so just pm me back or something I would definitely love to know who will be car pooling with me to go there in advance.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I know for a fact that me and diamonster are going to go to hobo 10 and I got room for 3 more people ONLY 3 more people so melee1 if you have that weekend off tell me soon buddy cause this saturday was confusing as hell and I don't want that to happen again.
hey dallasphat me bwett fogo and shuz will probably try to catch a ride with you remember we alrdy talked about this the other day at ur house?

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
just to make sure(so i dont look like a dumb ***)no bi-weekly and instead yall are haveing shuze's intiation tourny at bwett's appartment.:colorful:

J

Jesus_Dood

I say we have friendlies at Taco's house tomorrow....
what am i saying......
let me rephrase taht...

FRIENDLIES AT TACO'S HOUSE 2MORO...ALL DA LONG
FAK SKOOL! lol jk

but yeah....a couple of us will play at his house...which is off of I-20 and fielder if you wanna go...

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
lol I c wut u did thar. I mean, they didn't start playing the game at the same time seeming how the 14 year old got it before Ken. : D Original smash bros had L-Canceling. Brawl doesn't even have that, how does it make it moar 'OMG MIND GAEMS AN LIEK HARDURR TEW PLAY' Melee was deemed Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Junior.
Unintelligent argument.

Forcing your opponent into a rock paper scissors game and consistently beat them without comboes makes brawl HARDURR TEW PLAY.
Unintelligent argument.

but yeah....a couple of us will play at his house...which is off of 360 and fielder if you wanna go...
Casa de tac0 is where exactly?! If I'm thinking of the right 360 then it's much too far for me..

KingofTheSouth33

Smash Rookie
sorry i didnt see what this tourny was all about i live in lubbock... but would make the trip this weekend.... so its on the 30th?? where at?? and is it prize money for winner?? or just glory?? id really like to attend this if all possible.... and no items stock??? just trying to get the info on it.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
gawd this is so hard to say, on my pay schedule, it says i get paid on the 5th. so i should be able to go, but this doesn't make it 100%.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
sorry i didnt see what this tourny was all about i live in lubbock... but would make the trip this weekend.... so its on the 30th?? where at?? and is it prize money for winner?? or just glory?? id really like to attend this if all possible.... and no items stock??? just trying to get the info on it.
NO items

Yes, it's on the 30th

5 dollar entry fee

Same address as the Bwogo fests, located on front page.

Payout is top 3 depending on how many people go.

No, GTFO MY INTERNETS. kthnxbai.
Once again, a waste of a post.

Until you actually play competitively, you have no buisness posting in a Tournament thread.

crucial.lol
Yes K.G. crucial indeed.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
lulz, then direct me to the correct HANGOUT TOTALLY SUPER KEWL thread pl0x?

Dallas Thread: D.M.R.D1: SHUZ'S INITIATION TOURNAMENT! 8/30!! MAYBE!!! lmao

^ Dallas Thread. ^ Events coming up.

KingofTheSouth33

Smash Rookie
WHERE: 16500 lauder ln.
Dallas, TX 75248.
apt. #22201 so thats the location im guessing?? and what time do we need to be there on sat.... and isnt this during the Midnight gaming championships

Bwett

Smash Ace
WHERE: 16500 lauder ln.
Dallas, TX 75248.
apt. #22201 so thats the location im guessing?? and what time do we need to be there on sat.... and isnt this during the Midnight gaming championships
Yes it is. One of our friends from out of state is coming so we are throwing a tournament for him. Also, it it Shuz's induction party.

Fogo, put this tournament up as a separate tournament on the list (and take the maybe off the main title lol):

D.M.R.D1: SHUZ'S INITIATION TOURNAMENT! 8/30/08

WHERE:
16500 lauder ln.
Dallas, TX 75248.
apt. #22201

Registration starts at 3pm
Tournament will start at 4pm
After tournament, friendlies are mandatory...lol

If you are running late, then just call me 979-216-7010 and we will do our best to accommodate.

SBR Rules will apply

I encourage people to support the tournament with anything they can bring, whether it be some fruit punch from walmart or a bag of pretzels. We also need setups. I need 2 tv's and 3 wii's. Please post or pm me if you can bring either or both :)

(If I didn't cover everything else, then let me know)

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Man, you guys know what I love? Proper grammar and spelling.
With my newfound knowledge of what Big Bob loves; I suggest him being an english teacher. On these forums, we post about smash. If you want english, you can go to : http://www.englishforums.com/English/
↑ 'nuff said.

*reads previous posts replying to this* wrong thread for that kinda talk, methinks.

D.M.R.D1: SHUZ'S INITIATION TOURNAMENT! 8/30/08
Awwww, I can't go to Shuz initiation tourney. I'm extremely sad. I was totally geared-up, too. Previous arrangements FTL this weekend. Not even with my girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom