• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
LOL yeah. i never thought anyone would remember me for that.
ironically, the other player from that video moved to texas since then too.

i'm gonna go look for that video now. i couldn't find it last time i wanted to see it.
thanks for reminding me.
I'm tacticsramza on youtube. That's why I remember it.haha.

We must play if you're ever around in the DFW area.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if you guys had smashfests regularly, there's a decent chance me and my room mate would come to one.
we will eventually get tired of playing each other. ha

it feels like i'm in the middle of nowhere.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Shhh! You're not supposed to tell anyone! Actually, I won 2 3-Day passes to ACL a few weeks ago =-P But other than that, yea... I pretty much suck. Wanna money match?

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
finally.............. dk dittos? lets establish who the 7th best dk in texas is once and for all. or we can do char. of choice. 2/3 20 dollars. this will be recorded. i choose random

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Idk why you would do that. DK is pretty bad. Anywho, I'm done spamming up this thread. If you wanna continue to trash talk me for no apparent reason, PM me or click the little AIM icon under my post count.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
are there ever melee tournaments within 4 hours from me???

i want to go to one RIGHT NOW

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
First post updated. This means you check it and give me feedback

Also the hub is back up so everyone should check that **** out because it's amazing

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
We should have tournaments in Arlington /baised

eh. Would the FX gaming place in Plano work? That's where UTD Zac does his Brawl tournaments. :dizzy:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I like the idea of Arlington. It's in the middle and without emozaft we won't have too much *****ing

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Making it to a tourney in Arlington would be difficult, personally. What ever happened to Monica putting together Melee tournies?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I wrote on D'oH's wall but he never writes back. :p

We could hold one at the same place Zac does... We could hold one in Arlington/GP area (my parents live there so I know of some places)... We could hold one at my new apt complex (it's in Dallas and they have a place where people hold like wedding receptions and birthday parties and stuff)... Just give me a date and I'll see what I can find.

swift

Smash Journeyman
I wrote on D'oH's wall but he never writes back. :p

We could hold one at the same place Zac does... We could hold one in Arlington/GP area (my parents live there so I know of some places)... We could hold one at my new apt complex (it's in Dallas and they have a place where people hold like wedding receptions and birthday parties and stuff)... Just give me a date and I'll see what I can find.

That would be fantastic. I'm in. we really can have a good melee community we just have to be somewhat organized about it. By the way I can't make it to test your skills:urg:. (too sort notice) but I am going to insane triumph 2. (you guys better start requesting off for work now!:mad:

derf

Smash Ace
I'm an old melee player from Florida who basically hasn't played in 18 months (and doesn't even own a working copy of smash anymore). Let me know if you ever get a smashfest or a cheap tourney together and I'll come out and rediscover how to wavedash.

I'm currently living in Richardson and can be reached at 407 687 7437.

Top Bottom