• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So by my calculations we still have

Frozen: JV5'd at this point
KevinM: The Homie
Yedi: Whack Caller
Frozen: Bein Backpacked
EE: Punchin through walls YOOOO
KevinM: THE HOMIE
Frozen: rofl smash

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
sorry, I'll do the calculations oretty soon. I just couldn't do it yesterday cause I was very salty and bitter due to some *******s messing with me.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
sorry, I'll do the calculations oretty soon. I just couldn't do it yesterday cause I was very salty and bitter due to some *******s messing with me.
Gimme their names and addresses.

I will break their spine over my knee and then shove their heads up their *****.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Gimme their names and addresses.

I will break their spine over my knee and then shove their heads up their *****.
It's okay, no need. I'm fine. No broken bones or anything like that. Just irritated of the situation that's all.

anyway, we still need one vote to make up between EE and FF

THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE THAT KEVINM MAY COMPLETELY 4 STOCK THEM BOTH TO VICTORY.

I dunno really. lol

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
lol I'll decide this!

vote KevinM

oh wait . . . :awesome:

Let us try this then:

unvote
vote Frozen

Really hard choice, but I kinda want to see the interview of someone that I've have actually played with at this point.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Why would we count DEHF again?

Also Omni doesn't play Melee anymore, a sin I will never forgive him for.

*brofists Yedi as best Melee players up in this ******
He's in my game, and don't expect him to leave any time soon, BBR mafia got him addicted I think.

Best melee and Brawl ftw.

Also *brofist dgames melee crew*

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, I had to check it again after EE specifically told me that GHEB voted for FROZENFARCE 'EE's AIM' instead of just voting for EE like everyone else.

See, this is why no one agrees with you Gheb. >: (

EE: 5
Frozen: 4

alright guys, ya know what to do: Post up them questions.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Vote: EE

Now it's tied at 6. XD
Okay, I had to check it again after EE specifically told me that GHEB voted for FROZENFARCE 'EE's AIM' instead of just voting for EE like everyone else.

See, this is why no one agrees with you Gheb. >: (

EE: 5
Frozen: 4

alright guys, ya know what to do: Post up them questions.
This vote tally right here is posts before sworddancer moved to a different vote (since it's good to close it when I originally did the tally.

So. EE is going to be interviewed. That's that.

LOL

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
vote evil eye. Just to make it final and to appease Rockin. lol Kevim's trying so hard.

oh dear so many questions possible for evil eye.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
How did the "punch in the ****" response that we've all come to know so well come to be?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even if I did win the vote or whatever I yield to EE because I won't be around all weekend. Gonna be declaring a V/LA tonight so yeah, idk how that would affect my ability to do an interview soon.

So yeah, point is, EE should go first anyway. XP

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What do you consider my greatest bungle of all time?

What goes into creating an adventure game, as in, how do you plan for all the possible character interactions at the start?

If you could improve something about Batman, what would it be?

When the hell are you going to run something again?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I have questions and demand answers.

Why did you make me rescue marshy?

Could you make a joke about Rockin?

What's your favorite smiley on SWF?

Where'd your name come from?

Have you ever done something serious like a fakeclaim just because it would be hilarious in a mafia game?

Why are you so damn good at everything? Can I achieve(or receive!) a fraction of your powers?

Stop calling me Soldie Locks. ?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh I guess I'll go with

So, you've said that you can't run GAE at the time because it's way too big to keep up with, anything else in the works?

And since I've broken my "haven't asked a question" point, may as well add

What was your best played mafia moment? Favorite moment?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
What were your most memorable adventure game moments?

What were your most upsetting mafia game moments?

Most upsetting adventure game moments?

Who were your arch enemies in notable mafia games and why?

Who were your arch enemies in adventure games and why?

Who are you always wary of going into mafia games, and why?

Who are you always wary of going into adventure games, and why?
If you could pick three scumbuddies for a mafia game, who would you choose?

If you could pick three townies to help you in a mafia game, who would you choose?
all of these

and

do you still enjoy playing mafia? if so do you enjoy it as much as you used to?

any advice you wanna give new players on how to improve?

have you had any experiences in mafia games that left a serious impact on how you viewed the game or how you played? that taught you lessons and improved your play as a result? if so what were they?

how was your day today? howve you been?

if you could meet and chill with 5 dgamers irl who would they be and why?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
In a mafia/adventure game, is there anyone you'd lynch/kill just on general principle?

Now I'm gonna be cheap and ask/advertise a bunch about my LOTR adventure game idea.

Which character would you want should I finish the LOTR adventure game?

I'm considering using random.org to help determine combat results in the LOTR adventure game. Good or bad idea?

How do you handle a character like Gandalf, whose powers are basically god mode on?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Are your earlobes attached or unattached?

If somehow all the adventure gamers pitched in and hired someone awesome to work full time on running an adventure game, what would your ideal theme/concept for the game be?

Who would you be most wary of in an adventure game?

Flight or invisibility?

What is the player death you most strongly wish had not happened in an adventure game you've run?

What is the single most impressive move you have seen in an adventure game that you've run?

If Eor and redcell were to fight to the death in real life, who do you think would win? The location is a random American suburb, populated as you'd expect in real life.

Do you feel that you have ever made a biased decision while moderating an adventure game?

If you were going to choose a character for yourself in WOTK, who would you pick? Just choose the character you feel you would be most suited for, even if someone else played that character in the actual game.

Did you at all anticipate the huge impact of technology on WOTK?

Who is the one character who, in retrospect, you most strongly wish you had included in WOTK?

Why do you always play super manly characters? Do you think this is a sign of your latent homosexuality, manifesting itself through a safe, unintimidating outlet?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
it seems like while you enjoy mafia games, you really seem to gravitate towards Adventure games, modding or playing. Is there any specific reason for this other than you just like adventure games?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
You joined the site in July 01. What was SWF like then, and are any people from that time still around that you talk to?

Do you (or others you know) have any intention of hosting a writing based game such as Pen and Sword any time soon? In the future?

What's the BRoom like? Do you guys/girls play mafia/adventure games there? Or do you just... talk about feelings and stuff??? :p

I don't think I've ever played mafia with you before (maybe Teemo or a hydra once), so how do you approach a mafia game early Day 1?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A while ago on AIM you told me a little story about how you visited austria and you drank Schnaps. Then you said that there was one that tasted like sperm. My question: How do you know what sperm tastes like in the first place?

:059:

Top Bottom