• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dude, I post in anything PW once I expanded out of Dahlia. Atm I am in a Klavier mood but it's not ever limited to one person.

Shocking right?
Very Shocking actually. I've noticed that you've done it a few times... but you always go back to TONS of Dahlia in the end XD!

:172:

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I got the first one a while ago over Wii shop, and then I was like "oh this game is really fun" but then I got to the investigation levels and I'm just like "PHOENIX YOU HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE WHY WON'T YOU STOP SEARCHING". half the time it be something like I didn't investigate the random thing in the corner of the 2nd screen of a room but the other half would be I didn't talk to random person with an item and if it was that i'd just be like ...oh. I got pretty frustrated a lot though, but it was really fun! Especially the Von Karma trial.
I got put off playing PW because of that too... so frustrating. Half the time it's not even because you can't figure out a puzzle... no, you just didn't click some random thing that blends into the background. 999 had this as well, but the story more than makes up for it and you just have to soldier on if you want to progress.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OMG Phoenix Wright. I love that game.

And I KNOW what you are referring to. The evidence room, with the ugly mascot thing Detective **** Gumshoe made (which make's me lol).

I really got stuck in that part. Course, I soliered on. (You had to point to the white slab in the locker) :p

Also Phoenix get's alot of evidence, but what matters is the HARD evidence haha.

I always save when I have like 5 bars of life cuz I get things wrong and have to work by POE.

I always PreSS PRESS PRESS

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
sorry ryker. i cant. i dont give ****s.

i cant wait for UMvC3. Phoenix Wright.

my new team: Phoenix, Storm, Sentinel

DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point. DHC into Point.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Something I was randomly reminded of while skyping:

Background - This is something mashad showed me wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy back in the day. It screams mafia to me, especially here.

Now it is very common terminology for us to mention people possibly "standing behind me".

Thought y'all would like it.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I got put off playing PW because of that too... so frustrating. Half the time it's not even because you can't figure out a puzzle... no, you just didn't click some random thing that blends into the background. 999 had this as well, but the story more than makes up for it and you just have to soldier on if you want to progress.
Yeah and then you look it up online and you're just like.

"oh, thats its!" and you get frustrated and turn off your wii.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Something I was randomly reminded of while skyping:

Background - This is something mashad showed me wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy back in the day. It screams mafia to me, especially here.
bro how many times do i have to tell you that you need to watch death note because
1. it's good
2. you'll make so many mafia references while watching it

i mean the entire show is pretty much about catching scum

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yeah but town wins because scum was too busy killing independants to notice them.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RF shooting kuz was seriously one of the funniest things to ever happen

:phone:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is really good too if you like Strategy RPGs (don't listen to people who say it's stale and repetitive, bla bla whinge whinge). Path of Radiance for the GCN is apparently just as good, but I can't buy it anywhere so haven't played it :/.
Path of Radiance was excellent. Radiant Dawn was stale and repetitive and kind of tripe tbh.

Finished Alice, it was stale and repetitive and kind of tripe tbh. My friend's taking it back for full store credit though so that's cool.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
FF4? I played for like 30 minutes and then couldn't muster enough care to continue. Something about the characters being really boring.

So I'm playing this game. It's called Nostalgia, it's an RPG thing. It does it really right. Like I think there's been like 10 minutes of storyline thus far. Story is literally like "Well this happened, you need to go get this. You may or may not know where to go." Battles don't have a flashy intro animation, takes like 2 seconds, and then finishing a battle is quick too. AND AIRSHIP BATTLES. In short, I've been playing maybe 5 hours, and only had to put up with 10 minutes of cutscene and dialogue in total.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Not gonna lie, I read airship battles and immediately thought of Skies of Arcadia.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
FF4? I played for like 30 minutes and then couldn't muster enough care to continue. Something about the characters being really boring.

So I'm playing this game. It's called Nostalgia, it's an RPG thing. It does it really right. Like I think there's been like 10 minutes of storyline thus far. Story is literally like "Well this happened, you need to go get this. You may or may not know where to go." Battles don't have a flashy intro animation, takes like 2 seconds, and then finishing a battle is quick too. AND AIRSHIP BATTLES. In short, I've been playing maybe 5 hours, and only had to put up with 10 minutes of cutscene and dialogue in total.
Nostalgia's good money.
And by that I mean I downloaded it. But still, good game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
sure would be nice if some dinosaur posted in Time Travel mafia before he got modkilled.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Playing FF4 (ps1 port of original SNES game) right now actually, story is too linear though and theres no real character development, even of like Cecil/Kain and the others who you take to the end which makes it kinda tiresome

/E: Skies or arcadia was pre' cool

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Playing FF4 (ps1 port of original SNES game) right now actually, story is too linear though and theres no real character development, even of like Cecil/Kain and the others who you take to the end which makes it kinda tiresome
Enjoyable soundtrack. Not the best character|plot development. Then again the plot in any RPG is always suspect.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I mean like even FFX where the character development is "I'm a whiney *****" or "I like sportz" or "I have penis horn envy" there's actually some depth to the characters, but Cecil changes from being a Dark Knight to a Paladin and is just like "oh, cool"

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yeah the problem with RPG stories isn't that there's so much of it.

It's that they generally suck my ****. And then this is compounded by there being SO. MUCH. of it.

Top Bottom