• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no, thats WHY you flip them. to show that you give no ****s

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Look, if someone wants a ****, all you have to do is ask me. Don't be proud. Just be honest; that's all I ask. Will a hundred get you through the week?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
V/LA for the next couple of days.

Moving back to Adrian on Monday, have to get everything packed beforehand. I should still have a little time but I have no expectations.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
V/LA for the next couple of days. Moving back to Adrian on Monday, have to get everything packed beforehand. I should still have a little time but I have no expectations.
GL with the trip. Hope you don't forget anything.

V/LA most of today probably, I just need a break. Going to play some Alice.
I'm going to check this thread in the future (when I'm in a game with you) so I can lead a mislynch on you (while you're distracted playing videogames), "Oh Nabe. Yeah he just went from null to scum. Look he isn't even answering my questions."

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Video games?

Couldn't he be listening to something like alice in chains?
Couldn't he be watching something like alice in wonderland?
Couldn't he be ****ing a girl named Alice?

Why does it have to be video games?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So I just came into some cash and I was wondering what video games people would recommend? I've already added TWEWY onto my list of buying because a lot of people suggested I try it but what else should I possibly look into?

Alice is an amazing game btw.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
What systems do you have/would you want the games to be on the most?
What genres do you like?

Hi Kuz!

Hi Joseph!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Super Meat Boy is an amazing game and you should get it for PC if you enjoy games that are difficult as hell but fun enough that you don't rage.

(its a platformer of sorts)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
you should get borderlands for like 15$ and then play with us
I do have it, well I can borrow it from my best friend cuz she never really plays it.

What systems do you have/would you want the games to be on the most?
What genres do you like?
Pretty much all besides an Xbox360 but I just borrow it whenever I have a game I need to play. And I like pretty much all genres.

Super Meat Boy is an amazing game and you should get it for PC if you enjoy games that are difficult as hell but fun enough that you don't rage.

(its a platformer of sorts)
I think I have actually played it or seen it be played before and laughed so hard at what happened with it.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
You should check out the Fire emblem series if you haven't. The Gba ones are pretty good and I haven't heard anything too bad about gamecube/wii ones. For the Ps3 Infamous and Infamous 2 are pretty fun, as well as..... For the DS I found Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes to be addicting, and as Raziek will tell you Devil Survivor is also a really good game that has a captivating story. Far warning, the battles are pretty hard(but I'm also a crappy gamer). Might and Magic was sort of a weird game, i'd check out videos of it before getting it.

Also, you can never go wrong with getting Spyro 3 over psn. And Twewy. Dang but posts like these makes me realize I hardly ever play new games :/.

Kuz when are we going to be in the same game again????

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright, I'll be sure to check those out GLG and thanks very much for recommending quite a few. FE has caught my attention to look into more but the rest I haven't really heard of. (Besides like Infamous and Spyro).

Agreed on the hardly playing new games lately. =/ That's kindof why I wanna find some new ones.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
you play music.

he might be a player.

maybe he meant pressing play on the remote to start the film.

think, man.
No, he's playing a videogame.

Common sense bro :cool:

@J: Yes get TWEWY! Awesome game.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is really good too if you like Strategy RPGs (don't listen to people who say it's stale and repetitive, bla bla whinge whinge). Path of Radiance for the GCN is apparently just as good, but I can't buy it anywhere so haven't played it :/.

Also, get Chrono Trigger DS if you haven't played the original. Great game.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I know, it's like I look at my game library and I have like three games made in the past year and the rest are all before 2008 and I'm just like :X.

The best part is though when you do go out and by games and you get older games anyway. I was about to recommend Ace Attorney Series but then I'd realized you probably played a lot of those.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: Yes get TWEWY! Awesome game.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is really good too if you like Strategy RPGs (don't listen to people who say it's stale and repetitive, bla bla whinge whinge). Path of Radiance for the GCN is apparently just as good, but I can't buy it anywhere so haven't played it :/.

Also, get Chrono Trigger DS if you haven't played the original. Great game.
I've heard a lot about Chrono Trigger so I may check that out and when I'm looking at the FE games I'll be sure to give those others a look at as well. Thanks Vandy!

I know, it's like I look at my game library and I have like three games made in the past year and the rest are all before 2008 and I'm just like :X.

The best part is though when you do go out and by games and you get older games anyway. I was about to recommend Ace Attorney Series but then I'd realized you probably played a lot of those.
Retro games are the best imo. I still have my SNES and my N64 still hooked up and ready to play whenever I want a taste of the good ole games.

What gave away that I play a lot of those?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Video games?

Couldn't he be listening to something like alice in chains?
Couldn't he be watching something like alice in wonderland?
Couldn't he be ****ing a girl named Alice?

Why does it have to be video games?

Chrono Trigger will definitely amuse you. Although your mileage may vary. And also wrt to RPGs:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Haha yeah I do love my PW series to death. Especially considering that Dahlia Hawthorne is my favorite fictional character ever.

So many photos of Dahlia from cons. =L
I got the first one a while ago over Wii shop, and then I was like "oh this game is really fun" but then I got to the investigation levels and I'm just like "PHOENIX YOU HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE WHY WON'T YOU STOP SEARCHING". half the time it be something like I didn't investigate the random thing in the corner of the 2nd screen of a room but the other half would be I didn't talk to random person with an item and if it was that i'd just be like ...oh. I got pretty frustrated a lot though, but it was really fun! Especially the Von Karma trial.

Wait... J posted in gifs that aren't Dahlia?

O_O

:172:
I don't think J knows who Dahlia is.

Chrono trigger was fun, especailly once you get tripple techs and like 90% crit hit ratio.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
but in reality, its cuz she likes me more.
Liaaaaaaaaar.

Funny story, I was walking around Artist Alley (a place at otakon an anime convention) and talked to a few artists there. One lady and I had like this 40 minute convo on Dahlia and she ended up giving me free art/discounts because we had a similar love. <3

Then another artist who did PW stuff said she loved Dahlia but had never drawn her before. So I commissioned her and she came back with this big *** drawing of her and said "She was too much fun." It was so cool and I now have it framed.

Aaaaah Dahlia.

Top Bottom