• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I mean like even FFX where the character development is "I'm a whiney *****" or "I like sportz" or "I have penis horn envy" there's actually some depth to the characters, but Cecil changes from being a Dark Knight to a Paladin and is just like "oh, cool"
I like how Cecil grieves so much about being a bad person as a Dark Knight when he did like nothing wrong. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE. I SLEW A DRAGON OUT OF SELF DEFENSE. AND WAS MANIPULATED TO BURN DOWN A VILLAGE. I am a horrible person.

Yeah the problem with RPG stories isn't that there's so much of it. It's that they generally suck my ****. And then this is compounded by there being SO. MUCH. of it.
So when I buy used RPG's at Gamestop, it's your **** that made the game unplayable.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
This is the best thread title. Rolly Pollies are the greatest creature.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Ran: No the forest after that... the one with the Grizzly Bears! Now I just finished Colosso. Games fun, except for the really bad dialogue scenes that go on for about 15 minutes each. The class system is really good, battles are lightning quick, and the puzzles (while fairly easy) are pretty fun too. Awesome game considering it's a GBA title.

@Nabe: What I've heard most people say is that Radiant Dawn is pretty much more of the same from PoR. I dunno, I really enjoyed it (I love that sort of chess style SRPG battles... they don't get boring for me :D). If you've never played the previous game, I don't think you'd find it stale at all.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Bye everyone. I enjoyed playing mafia and meeting all of you guys. I was going to write shout outs, but I'm too lazy :smash:.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ya, what Nabe said. I'm glad we were friends in K v D at least. I like that better.

Bye Zennnnnnnnnnnn *waves*

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Bye everyone. I enjoyed playing mafia and meeting all of you guys. I was going to write shout outs, but I'm too lazy :smash:.
I'll miss you man. Get on facebook once in a while yeah?

It was amazing seeing you develop as a mafia player... who would ever have thought Exn was you :p.

So many good times :(

Wolfpack forever :(

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You were so frustrating to deal with in most of my mafia games but you were intelligent and that was so rare. I never got to know you but it was cool playing with you in the limited amount of time I had. Just a shame I failed to give a damn after d1 and you never gave a damn until after D1.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
MFW:

I wish we had gotten to play a little more Mafia together. I liked the brief amount of time that I spent playing Royal Sleepover with you, and I only hated on you in Super Heroes because you were a thorn in my scummy side.

Good luck out there, guy.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
See you Zen. It was frustrating at times, but it's been fun playing with you. (But still, FE... ARGH...)

On a related note, D1 of Time Travelers has just ended with the thread at 3080 posts. If it continues at this rate the post count might very well end up OVER 9000!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I believe most games I've been in have had somewhere from 1000-1500 posts... when they ENDED. The rate Time Travelers has progressed at is astonishing.

Anyway OS, can we get you to do a "How Town Beat All Of You" post game report? Please? :D

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
See you Zen. It was frustrating at times, but it's been fun playing with you. (But still, FE... ARGH...)

On a related note, D1 of Time Travelers has just ended with the thread at 3080 posts. If it continues at this rate the post count might very well end up OVER 9000!
That was atrocious.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh, and guys?

That is from my SMALL game.

Who's in for my large Final Fantasy Tactics mafia game when it comes up?! :B

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Why does OS seem to think people enjoy playing in games that are physically impossible to keep up with

T-block

B2B TST
Bye Zen... it was nice playing with you in the games that we did. I wish I had gotten to know you better, but you seemed pretty cool I guess. Good luck in life ;)

Top Bottom