• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i think youre literally the only one whos joined who rocks the title

true broyalty

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i think youre literally the only one whos joined who rocks the title

true broyalty

:phone:
I was going to but I only frequent the DR and Smash 64 Forums.

Isn't there a way to check who is all in the group?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You had this avatar once? Well I guess I can pretend it was intentional if it pisses you off. :troll:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
When me and Washed and Ryker and such were nichibros, Washed was used Sakamoto. That exact same picture too. Soup is now fictional to me, he's been replaced by a second Laundry that acts funny.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
What is 'Anomandaris Rake' from?
Relevance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malazan_Book_of_the_Fallen

His bio:

Anomandaris Rake

Rake is a half-draconic soletaken, first son of Mother Dark and leader of the Tiste Andii. He is also known as Anomandaris Irake, Anomander Purake, Anomandaris Dragnipurake, Son of Darkness, Blacksword (by the Seguleh), Mane of Chaos and the Black-Winged Lord. In the Deck of Dragons he holds the title of Knight of High House Dark.

Description:

Rake is a Tiste Andii, nearly seven feet tall, with ebony-black skin, silver hair, sharp features and eyes with epicanthal folds and vertically slitted pupils whose irises change colour depending on his mood. Rake can also change form to an enormous, silver-maned black dragon. Rake is also currently the wielder of Dragnipur, a silver-hilted b****** sword forged by the Elder G** Draconus.

Abilities:

Anomandaris Rake is the premiere mage of his race, and master of two Warrens - Kurald Galain (the Elder Warren of Darkness) and Starvald Demelain (the Elder Draconic Warren).
Rake can shapeshift into the form of an enormous black dragon, whose mouth is the gate to Kurald Galain. In this form, his eyes and mane are silver.

Rake is a formidable armed combatant, even using conventional means. Rake successfully fought his way through the city of the master swordspeople, the Seguleh, attaining the rank of Seventh - the seventh greatest swordsman in the entire people. Rake was forced to withdraw due to exhaustion before meeting the First. Using Dragnipur, Rake slew two Hounds of Shadow. Within the sword Dragnipur are many ascendants, demons and dragons including the elder god Draconus, showing the prowess of Rake with the weapon. The warrior Karsa Orlong is humbled when seeing Rake and Dessembrae draw swords and he is only defeated by allowing himself to be killed.

Dragnipur:

The sword Dragnipur is a long, silver-hilted b****** sword, with an inky-black blade that absorbs all light. The sword is a Warren containing the gate to the Realm of Darkness. This gate is held within an immense cart, which is drawn by chains linked to the souls of all individuals who have been slain with Dragnipur, including the forger of the sword, the Elder G** Draconus. The cart is endlessly followed by a chaos storm, until Toll the Hounds when it is confronted by the inhabitants of the sword.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Relevance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malazan_Book_of_the_Fallen

His bio:

Anomandaris Rake

Rake is a half-draconic soletaken, first son of Mother Dark and leader of the Tiste Andii. He is also known as Anomandaris Irake, Anomander Purake, Anomandaris Dragnipurake, Son of Darkness, Blacksword (by the Seguleh), Mane of Chaos and the Black-Winged Lord. In the Deck of Dragons he holds the title of Knight of High House Dark.

Description:

Rake is a Tiste Andii, nearly seven feet tall, with ebony-black skin, silver hair, sharp features and eyes with epicanthal folds and vertically slitted pupils whose irises change colour depending on his mood. Rake can also change form to an enormous, silver-maned black dragon. Rake is also currently the wielder of Dragnipur, a silver-hilted b****** sword forged by the Elder G** Draconus.

Abilities:

Anomandaris Rake is the premiere mage of his race, and master of two Warrens - Kurald Galain (the Elder Warren of Darkness) and Starvald Demelain (the Elder Draconic Warren).
Rake can shapeshift into the form of an enormous black dragon, whose mouth is the gate to Kurald Galain. In this form, his eyes and mane are silver.

Rake is a formidable armed combatant, even using conventional means. Rake successfully fought his way through the city of the master swordspeople, the Seguleh, attaining the rank of Seventh - the seventh greatest swordsman in the entire people. Rake was forced to withdraw due to exhaustion before meeting the First. Using Dragnipur, Rake slew two Hounds of Shadow. Within the sword Dragnipur are many ascendants, demons and dragons including the elder god Draconus, showing the prowess of Rake with the weapon. The warrior Karsa Orlong is humbled when seeing Rake and Dessembrae draw swords and he is only defeated by allowing himself to be killed.

Dragnipur:

The sword Dragnipur is a long, silver-hilted b****** sword, with an inky-black blade that absorbs all light. The sword is a Warren containing the gate to the Realm of Darkness. This gate is held within an immense cart, which is drawn by chains linked to the souls of all individuals who have been slain with Dragnipur, including the forger of the sword, the Elder G** Draconus. The cart is endlessly followed by a chaos storm, until Toll the Hounds when it is confronted by the inhabitants of the sword.
Before you ask :

No, I'm not black

Yes , I am tall

No, My mother is not darkness

No, I'm not half dragon

I only wield a sword in DGames and on Halloween **( and occasionally to scare solicitors away)**

No, I did not fight an entire island

No, my sword does not horde souls

No, I am not a ghost and I did not die.

Yes, I am a boss *generally*

If I could find a pic of him that I liked I'd use it , but right now Akuma is good enough, plus Akuma is beastly OP in MVC2 and they managed to tone it down a little In MvC3 and UMvC3.

Plus IIRC , Akuma is Japanese for demon or something , and in the game his back story is he has a demon inside him which makes him a boss.

And you have to admit that pic of Akuma is baws

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Motion to have Anomandaris_Rake's name officially changed to "A_rake".

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
dang its been a while

i dont even remember, how long do mafia games take? like i've got 6 or 7 weeks of freedom before i leave

Top Bottom