• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy is not the best in the game

D

Deleted member

YA'LL *****S IS SALTY!

I don't know where it came from, but it stemmed a few months back to discredit my wins or something.. and now it's been spreading.
You are amazing and you earn every win you get and it's awesome to watch.

But seriously, Diddy is bull****. Shield > banana > profit.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I've thought Diddy was the best long before ADHD got any of his wins, or before I even knew of ADHD for that matter. But opinions are opinions right?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I liked the 2nd version of the tier list.

this time, MK in his own tier

snake and diddy as 2nd and 3rd in their own tier, then everyone else sharing a tier with 5-7 characters

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
so who are the 2 people who do know how to play against diddy? i'd sure like to know.

holypho

Smash Apprentice
my god, stop this, ganondorf ***** everyone, close this thread now

lol close the thread everyone ;D. didn't know ganondorf beats everyone though, the one aka link can handle him with his orcarina

TheMike

Smash Lord
MK'll forever be the best character in the game unless someone finds a AT that hypes characters like Diddy, Wario, Snake and some others top tiers and do not hype MK more than he's already hyped.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I need to go out and win a National, if only for the sake of seeing people try to argue Peach for the best in the game.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
For anybody thinking Diddy is the best character because of ADHD is dumb. Just because somebody is definitely one of the top 3 players in the continent, if not the world, and beats who people consider the #1 player very consistently doesn't mean that Diddy is #1. People should learn how to fight Diddy if it's hard. Also, note that this is ONE Diddy Kong we are talking about. Anyone who thinks Diddy is #1 right now because of ADHD should also think Jiggz (currently tied for 6th) is #1 in Melee because of Mango.

I will admit that I'm not on nearly as good as some people here, but I can easily name 5 top level MK's and Snake's. I can only think of 3 really good Diddy's (including ADHD) and that's when I actually think. Neither of the other 2 Diddy players are as good as ADHD. Also heads up, there are a few characters that counter Diddy (Luigi, Peach, Marth?). Try picking one up like everyone else MK/Snake mains.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
You guys are all dumb......Jiggs ***** everyone. :laugh:
I don't think you've played as Charizard's Rock before. It's like Jiggs in terms of size and speed, but does 45 damage per hit.

4nace

Smash Ace
I love how the ranking of the top characters in the game is no longer a ranking of the characters themselves. Its merely a ranking of

1.) M2K
2.) Ally
3.) ADHD
4.) DEHF
5.) lain

Everyone else might as well be put down as the actual character.

_Kamikaze

Smash Cadet
No, but he will be, that why I quit this dumb *** game a long time ago lol. He's a mil. times gayer than Mk will ever be. People don't realize yet

RATED

Smash Lord
first , Adhd congrats on ur winning in Pound 4.

also lol no matter who says that " that diddy is the best char of the game" is really ********. Diddy is NOT the best of the game, the best is MK duh is just that ADHD outplayed MKs in Pound 4. if MK were banned, the best would be Snake, the 3rd must be Diddy.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers are the gayest.

Nana wasn't always a girl.
quoted for lulzy truth

And more to the point, Diddy is too much of a gimmick to be number one. Does he actually have good options? Yes. But a lot of his success is due to matchup inexperience and the fact that opponents actually have to adapt their playstyle, which no one wants to do.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
OK. Diddy has bananas. That's honestly his only broken thing. Although it goes a long way, it's not enough to say Diddy is #1. Somebody say very clearly why Diddy is so broken. Also try doing what every character has to do with MK and learn the matchup. Hop off Wyatt's ****.

Please remember that this is ONE Diddy Kong player that is beating everyone else unlike like MK who normally takes at least 4 of the top 8 spots in a tourney. Remember that 6 of the top 8 players at Pound 4 used MK (M2K, Ally, Ksizzle, Shadow, Judge, and Havok). Just because a Diddy is on top doesn't mean he's broken or better than MK. It means either they don't know the MU, they lost because ADHD is actually a top player and very skilled, or Ally didn't face him.

Also, I love how people have so much hate on brawl and that it's gay when there's such stupid **** in melee. No character in brawl has a combo starter, a combo breaker, and auto kill on every character but one ALL IN THE SAME MOVE (Fox's shine for anybody who couldn't figure it out). No 0-deaths in Brawl except for ICs infinite. No WoP to death. Nothing like 1 hit leading into like 5 others. Someone tell me why brawl is so gay and why it sucks.

4nace

Smash Ace
Haha but according to recent results, ADHD is better than Ally and M2K so therefore by logical deduction, his character HAS to be better. I cannot see any reason why this argument is invalid. There is no way that he could be an extraordinary player that can just read people well =P.

Also, yeah, I think ICs are better than Falco too. Falco just gets gayed too hard to be top 5. Here's my idea of the top, let me know what you think ADHD =)

1.) Metaknight
2.) Snake

3.) Diddy Kong
4.) Wario
5.) Ice Climbers
6.) Marth
7.) Falco
8.) DDD

And then the other tiers where characters don't matter as much haha.

-Dan

4nace

Smash Ace
Thats true too. I guess both of them really need secondaries to be tourney viable. Actually everyone up there except MK, Diddy Kong, Wario and Snake would greatly benefit from secondaries. I guess i'll edit my post to reflect that thought. Thanks Sign =P

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Haha but according to recent results, ADHD is better than Ally and M2K so therefore by logical deduction, his character HAS to be better.
FYI, ADHD never got to play Ally in P4, and Ally usually beats him from what I heard.

4nace

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to make fun of how badly the Smashboards freaks out whenever a certain character wins something. They don't realize that its the player behind it usually and that Ally, M2K and ADHD would all get quite far even if their characters were never put in the game.

But yeah, I hear that ADHD hates that matchup, but I think he could've pulled off P4 even if M2K didn't time out Ally.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
Snake almost always lives to 180-200% or longer against Diddy. And with proper DI Diddy can't kill Snake with any uncharged smashes or any other moves that's not a gimp (gimps are situational) at 130%. Snake kills Diddy with Utilt around 115%.
lol this would be correct if the majority of the snake players knew what they were doing against diddy.
btw. this thread is dumb, obviously people arnt saying diddy is the best just because adhd won pound 4. They think he's broken because at high lvl play not alot of people FULLY know what to do against him, and the only john they can come up with, is that hes the best.

.Marik

is a social misfit
this is sooooooooooo tru

diddy loses to rob, peach, luigi, and goes even with sonic

snake only loses to DDD, maybe rob
Snake loses to Olimar as well. Goes even with Dedede and R.O.B. from what I recall.

ADHD has beaten Mew2King, but that's probably just slight matchup inexperience on Mew2King's behalf, Meta Knight clearly has more options as a whole, and can generally be considered a superior character.

Snake might drop into 3rd, but I doubt it. But Diddy Kong isn't number one, probably not number two, and deserves to be third.

Look at all the Meta Knight and Snake players that do well.

Look at all the Diddy Kong players that do well, besides ADHD. The number is significantly lower.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I cant speak for DDD, but i'm pretty sure that DDD wins 55-45 at least
You mean R.O.B. I'll assume.

OLIMAR DOES NOT BEAT SNAKE, WAY BACK IN THE DAY NOW, BUT NOT SINCE LIKE MID 2009, THE MATCHUP IS GOING MORE AND MORE IN SNAKES FAVOR
I think Olimar's Grab attributes and setups make it slightly his favour.

If the Snake camps, that's another story.

Jabs and FTilts are also really helpful for any Snake player.

Top Bottom