• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy is not the best in the game

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also, can't Snake be outside of olimar's pivot grab range and first hit of ftilt/utilt to kill the 'grab' pikmin? Is Olimar's pivot grab cool down so little that Snake can't dash attack a whiff?
Being able to shield grab Snake's dacus with kirby when his grab is on frame 6 (right?) compared to Olimars who I presume is slower isn't a good idea, right?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhh it's obvious that ADHD sucks at brawl and only wins tournaments because he plays the best character in the game. :/
durrrrrrr

.Marik

is a social misfit
Logic would've had to play Ally if he'd beaten Judge. There is no other person he wanted to play. Logic almost beat Ally at Battle Royal and was ready to beat him here.
Tin Man. There you go, lap it up. Good boy.

Stephen Colbert beats MK 100/0. MK can't handle the defense of Colbert's witty and hilarious remarks and he can use the power of America to 0-death him easily and get tons of sponsorship for beating MK.

Big Colbert fan and your avatar is Colbert so yeah. This has nothing to do with anything really.
You're awesome.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Stephen Colbert beats MK 100/0. MK can't handle the defense of Colbert's witty and hilarious remarks and he can use the power of America to 0-death him easily and get tons of sponsorship for beating MK.

Big Colbert fan and your avatar is Colbert so yeah. This has nothing to do with anything really.
Only if he wields the shield of justice and a flaming sword

@topic; did we really need to bring up the MK debate again...

No DONT ANSWER THAT

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Personally i suck with Diddy and im suprised how this even started. Theres no best character really. Metaknight isn't, Diddy isn't, DDD isn't (Trust me i know this, i suck that badly with him), Wario isn't the best either. Tier lists doesn't mean anything. I mean just look, Captain Falcon is bottom tier and i kick serious butt with him!

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Personally i suck with Diddy and im suprised how this even started. Theres no best character really. Metaknight isn't, Diddy isn't, DDD isn't (Trust me i know this, i suck that badly with him), Wario isn't the best either. Tier lists doesn't mean anything. I mean just look, Captain Falcon is bottom tier and i kick serious butt with him!
Just because YOU do well or not with differing-tier characters, doesn't make that the official ruling.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
The game is balanced at low level play. At high level play you'll have too much trouble approaching with Falcon. And you'll find out how good Meta Knight is.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Actually, this game is balanced, except the top is very stacked, and the bottom is very weak.

For the most part, it's pretty balanced. It's just the extremities on the end make it seem unbalanced. Take out the top three and the bottom three and consider how balanced the game looks.

NNID
Budget_Player
The tier list is nothing more than a representation of each character's potential for success. A character lower on the tier list that plays absolutely perfectly can certainly top one higher who is playing at a slightly flawed level; I mean, a ganon that plays perfectly can win against a sheik who doesn't know the matchup... The tier list basically says how good a character is at the highest level of play. Not how good they are in the local casual games. CF is bottom tier; if you play a competent player with him and aren't godlike to the level of, like, Ally, you will lose because CF has so many less options.

Top Bottom