• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy doesn't seem to be much slower than Sonic though. Sure Sonic's a faster runner, but is he a faster attacker? From what I've seen they're mostly just as fast attackers, with only Meta Knight being faster.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
He might not be the fastest but he has the best hat. No one can take that away from him.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
lol good point

Diddy's going to be the first character I play with.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
On the front page, I got rid of some old outdated stuff and added in some new information regarding how the character came around and also the thread title changed.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Wow, can't believe no one has commented on today's update.

Diddy would have pwnd Rayquaza, but he was just tired so he let Fox do the dirty work.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Xian you may remove my moveset from the first post since it's pretty pointless to still have a fanmade moveset if most of his moves are already discovered.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Diddy had probably just pwned Bowser single handedly, so couldn't be bothered with Rayquaza. I bet he was planning to pull out some big suprise attack, but Fox decided to steal the glory.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
man how come noone has a squirtle warturtle or blastois that owns pokemon?
I do. But it's on my FireRed which I can only play on my Gamecube (not owning a DS or an Advance, I improvise). Blastoise is w/out a doubt the strongest starter of all time, with the only rival being maybe Venusaur (not including the weakness... thing).

Valaan

Smash Rookie
when i saw diddy i was real excited, every time i played donkey kong country 1 and 2 i would always choose diddy to play as

Gamin Guru

Smash Rookie
ncie thread

Donkey kong Country 1-3 are one of my favourite games of all time so i am very happy to c Diddy in Brawl

now let's add K Rool too

Nintendo really needs to make a new platformer DKC game

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Although I really hate Jungle Beat, Nintendo EAD Tokiyo has the potential to make a great DKC 3D platformer. Just look what they did with Super Mario Galaxy! That game's awesome! Can't help it but just like it...

I hope that Nintendo EAD Tokiyo relalises that no one is waiting for their new creatons as this, this or this when we have this, this and most important THIS as already establised characters.

But I honestly doubt we'll ever get a true DKC4.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
much,much, better................................................................................................................................................................!:)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Dude stop it, this isn't a chat box or anything. Just edit your post if you have to post more. =/

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
K.Rool ain't no havtha drool.
He get's his *** laid every night by Kritter *****ez
He's DAYUM kool.

Goddaymn I should become a rapper. Just need some beats and shout "YEAH" , and repeat my name and I'm already better than Lil John.

nbs4mmy

Smash Rookie
Diddy, one of my favourite nintendo characters! Lets hope more DK characters make the final cut!

Top Bottom