• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i said i think -Joey- could be the real legit miller.

he claimed conker.

@DH

i don't like UTD's reactions to pressure, he cries and whines about everything.

#HBC | ѕoup

@UTD

it's in breadcrumbs, if people want me to out it then i will.

#HBC | ѕoup

/Start investigation synposis.

Sup guys :bee:

Got another inno.

didn't test my insanity, i don't think i'm insane.

Now..

Anyways, not sure if i want to out this one, however..

Don't read this if you don't care about setup speculating and you want to complain about me setup speculating.
i was not RB'ed, and i was not killed, so YES I AM SETUP SPECULATING DEAL WITH IT AGAIN i hardly think there is a SK in this game and besides, indy roles in a game like this is laughable; TT is def not a SK.

any other stuff my fellow setup speculators wanna add?

also, i did not investigate -Joey-, if someone asks. i think he is being honest, and i think he could be a real miller, not sure, we can always just lynch him toDay if we want to.

if i make it through D2 (and i know X1 wants to lynch me because he thinks i am scum) i will investigate myself, and then if i'm insane you will have 2 scum, so it makes up for everything, no?

Besides, you all like me, don't you? D:

/End investigation synposis.
No X1, i did not investigate nabe because you asked me to, hell, i did it on my own intuition.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
UTD's 1006 is full of towniness. Scum could just ride the meta, yet UTD seems to be denying it.

Somebody tell me why seph is not a lung choice

#HBC | ѕoup

inside joke with one of my friends, but i also suspected Nabe a bit.

i wanted to test his nameclaim, he's legit fo' real.

so, safe to say i'm not insane? :D

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@Nabe: Do you genuinely believe I could be scum, and bothered to put enough effort in to write a comprehensive 8 page summary (a summary which quite appropriately points out the scumtells of J), but too lazy to write my own version of when the cops claimed and when J crumbed/claimed? Plus not to mention its hardly subjective in any way J only crumbed in one post. If you say that's the post he crumbed then there's no two ways that can be interpreted. Seriously how would me answering/not answering this question affect your read of me in any way?
I believe you could be scum. I don't think you're lazy; J hammered last Day and now you've claimed v/la. I'm seeing you have IMO poor/easy reads aside from J, which in my opinion is unlike you. You answering my question wouldn't give me any read, but would go a long way to helping me to feel comfortable pseudo-clearing you, which is toDay's aim. It's useful to assume you're town, but you're no more a clear than I am.

Unless there's some advanced scum metagame that involves tunneling and lynching scummates on Day 1, then X1 is town because he's largely the reason J was lynched.
You should take a look at Inception Mafia to see what scum can do to other scum on D1.
X1 is very town indeed, but he's not a clear. Make a distinction between facts and assumptions, even if those assumptions are extremely useful and probably correct. Mafia as a game consistently defies expectation.

Does anyone have a list of who claimed what so far?

This could save me a lot of time and page flipping to compile.
Are you a jester? Are you a masoned jester with Roxy? I hope so; two birds with one stone and hey! You get to win too, and you don't get ridiculed postgame for signing up for a game and not playing to your wincon.

Next post contains your scumpicks, or at the very least, more varied chasing of people who aren't Soup with non-simple questions that lead somewhere. You should also answer any questions that you've ignored. Otherwise, get lynched.

Roxy, you'd do well to post the same.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You really just ignored my question and then asked me questions?

:(
What if th3kuzinator wanted to do that? Why can't you just answer his questions and accept the fact that not everyone is going to answer your own.

@Joey, later.

@kuz, I'll touch on it later.
Now I want to ask everyone: Do you think J is the kind of scum that would be extremely hostile to his scumbuddies in an attempt to make it "obvious" that they're not together (i.e. Joey)? Or would he buddy the hell out of them (i.e. Nabemaru)? Or would he post more neutrally toward them, or not at all (i.e. Tery, Kuzi?)
In DRUPick2, J was pretty neutral with all of his faction members, but in Inception J lynched his own partner (X1-12) and was pretty hostile to him all game. Think it's too tricky to determine exactly, but I'd say J acts somewhat hostile, based on the games I have played with him.

I... can't remember why I thought Asdioh was scummy. I think it was just one post... but I have stronger reads now so I'll move on.

Tery:

His opinion on J is kinda eh. He never stated that he thought he was scummy in any of his posts. The only time where he even disagree'd with him was when he was confused on meta. I really don't like that.
Speaking of which, nobody answered my question about metagame and whatever, so I'm still pretty confused.

*rocks back and forth*

I am town...

WE LIVIN! :bee:
Somehow everything he says is wrong/

vote: Tery

WE IN THERE
I'm getting a Mafia feel (perhaps annoyance) from Roxy's post all game. However, I felt similar during DRUPick2, where Roxy was Town, so I should like to believe Roxy is Town. I'm keeping a close monitor on you, though.

I was hoping our conversation about this didn't just drop off like it did after I replied with "So what?" I don't quite understand why me convincing you I'm not scum is so important. Shouldn't the goal for town be scum hunting, not self-preservation? I understand if I am less active than everyone else it becomes more difficult to determine if I'm scum or not, but why does that matter if I can legitimately find scum?
Why has it taken you this long to "legitimately find scum"? You had nothing from Day 1, jumped in to vote J at random with no explanation at all, etc. Now it's Day 2 and you're just "putting deep thought" now.

I'm keeping my vote from Day 1. You have many more posts that I grilled, but I'm not going to add them because I'm just repeating myself.

Vote: UTDZac

I got you guys another clear, that helps kind of. :X
But you're still not contributing to anything. You don't have Mafia candidates aside from myself, which you just voted for?

@Kuz, you answer mine first.
Content? Or I could find scum...
You could, but you haven't.

Kuz, was Tery scum in DRUpick2?
You played in DRUPick2. You know that I was Town. You're asking th3kuzinator this? In case he forgot? I don't understand why you would ask this question.

i said i think -Joey- could be the real legit miller.

he claimed conker.
I could probably agree with this, although I'm suspicious as to why Joey would not have simply counterclaimed J.

UTD's 1006 is full of towniness. Scum could just ride the meta, yet UTD seems to be denying it.

Somebody tell me why seph is not a lung choice
What's a lung choice? Did you mean "long"? Or "lynch"? <_<

i'll be back later, feel free to leave some questions, y'all.
This is a bad line. Just come back when you do, and then answer questions which appear. No need to ask for questions.

Important Notes
Most Mafia - UTDZac
Roxy | Soupamario
Neutral - Nabe | Dark Horse | -Joey-
X1-12 | th3kuzinator
Most Town - Asdioh

With Sephiroths replacing out, I'd like to see how the replacement acts, since I've never seen any conclusive posts and would like to see where some players believe Sephiroths is Mafia.

#HBC | ѕoup

If you dont, the why are you investigating yourself?

This live topic thing is really creepy...
i'm not anymore, i wanted to wait and see Nabe get pressured but reading everyone wanted my report so lol.

anyone feel like Tery is oppurtunistic?

i do like the idea of scumroxy, however.

#HBC | ѕoup

also tery, did you see my report? i assume you feel that i am still lying.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You're making an easy case on UTD that, frankly, has already been made. And sniping other obvious targets for obvious reasons.

Why is Asdioh town in your eyes? Is it a conclusion you came to on your own?
UTDZac is also someone I've been pushing against since Day 1. I do not want him to suspect I'm easing off because we were able to lynch a Mafia.

My reason for believing Asdioh is Town is because of his play. Asdioh's play is similar to his DRUPick2 play, where he was a Jack. I'm not too sure if Asdioh has a power role this time around, but I want to believe Asdioh is at least Town from his posts so far. Asdioh also posts often and genuinely notes / hunts.

Tery, that's supposed to be "lynch"
Okay. That said, I'll just reiterate what I said about before: Sephiroths hasn't been able to post (derp, substituting out) and a majority of his posts were pre-game# If you really want to lynch someone who hasn

But I think you should let that be, at least for now, since Sephiroths hasn't been replaced yet.

also tery, did you see my report? i assume you feel that i am still lying.
I did. You're still in the "Mafia / Neutral" region, IMO. It just bugs me that you're a Cop who can investigate Night zero. Has anyone else played with one before?

#HBC | ѕoup

rereading and i saw this:
X1 said:
Tracker: Track Nabe or JTB.

yet..

Don't claim tomorrow unless you see them visit a dead person, even then its better to push a case than to claim.
HMMMM AGAIN.

#HBC | ѕoup

More hmmmm..

x1 said:
seriously how would me answering/not answering this question affect your read of me in any way?

@asdioh: Unless nabe answers this satisfactorily, he is scum. Do not forget this, i am charging you with the responsibility of making sure he answers it and exacting the punishment if he fails. Tell me how that feels.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Mod: May we have a votecount? :3

God damn a lot has happened @_@;

Why am I a miller again...?

Welp. Are we lynching Tery? I'm honestly fine with that. I would like to wait for UTD to answer questions before I consider him town or scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup's wall of HMMMMMMMMMMM

Kuz said:
J hates directing Night actions normally.

Scum flip? Probably.

Maaaaan. If J flips scum, that means Soup's sanity won't be confirmed.

Tery said:
Asdioh said:
Nobody's answered this. Getting a consensus on who we want copped is a good way to get reads imo.
Investigating J would prove the most beneficial, would it not? We can identify J’s alignment and know the sanity of the Cop.
more HMMM to come.

#HBC | ѕoup

yeah kuz i never had a D0 report, thanks for the scumslip though bro.

unvote vote Kuz

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm not sure you honestly know what obligatory means.

I don't have to defend myself at all until you give valid reasoning that warrants a defense.

#HBC | ѕoup

@kuz

J's pre-game claim
you not sure about your OWN INNOCENCE.

i mean, cmon.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You maintain that cocky attitude, be my guest. Just making yourself look worse

If you are trying to do some sort of reaction test or something, its not working.

You lied about a N0 result, thats cool. What was the purpose of doing so? Why gambit me specifically? Apparently that quote you have is supposed to condemn me as scum. Well it doesn't. But if you actually believed it did, why did you not investigate me last Night on your suspicion that I was scum?

Or were you afraid that saying you investigated me on N1, despite saying you investigated me N0, would have given you too much attention?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Soup lied about his N0 investigation, apparently, yet didn't even directly use his gambit to gain info on my alignment.

Just pulled up a random quote, admitted he lied, voted me and then left.

Top Bottom