• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I have o agree with kuz.
If TT was a townie then I don't see why kuz wouldn't say so.

If TT was scum, then he'd probably no be dumb enough to breascrumb it

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I want you to show me what post led to that conclusion, not explain it to everyone. I am telling you I didn't crumb it, so there is no explanation to be had besides the one where you are informed of something the rest of us aren't.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I believed you were opportunistic towards me Tery, not towards UTD; L2READ. Stop making your post sound better by saying everyone did it when it clearly wasn't everyone.
Soupamario brought up my "opportunistic-ness" before you did. I'm not sure I see your point. I'm not trying to make my posts sound intelligent. I doubt I should be an intelligent poster yet. That's what I'm playing in more games, to work my way there. At least you're not posting like "Derp." now.

@Kuz, does it matter? You said you would prefer me not outing that to everyone, so why are you asking for an explanation =S
You're witholding information now. It's merely a character claim and you won't reveal? It's funny, because you're dodging th3kuzinator's question with a "question". Noted.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Me said:
Soup claimed cop. X1 claimed not day cop. J claimed informed miller. Asdioh claimed vt.

BOOM, and there goes the dynamite.
*facepalm*

from the wiki - "T.T., also known as TicToc, is an animated stopwatch"

An animated stopwatch is not a countdown timer, or any sort of explosive. Don't make those assumptions.

I was referencing family guy, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoidh-VmSw

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
That's what it stands for. I asked my roommate and he couldn't remember.

I went with Dynamite = TNT. And the only reason I noticed this post is because Soup asked you to name claim sometime and too make it really obscure. It was also way too much that previously Soup had used the phrase BOOOM and then you go and use it after Soup asks you to claim.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Soup's wall of hmmm is the Internet equivalent of smashing your head againys the wall.No reasoning, then excepts us to automatically know why were talking about.

I'm starting to think he's just dumbtown
I meant to quote his HMMMMs earlier, but I think I forgot. I also wanted him to elaborate on them because wtf. Some of them were mildly interesting but he never said why he pointed them out.

I believed you were opportunistic towards me Tery, not towards UTD; L2READ. Stop making your post sound better by saying everyone did it when it clearly wasn't everyone.
Oh. I thought you meant UTD as well.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah, also interesting how I called Soupaderp out on not providing any reasoning for the vote and then he just leaves saying "loluscum" and does not bother to explain anything.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It was thoughts on me and two other people. I don't think he gave thoughts on those specific people, but I did say Mid-day 2.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Joey you asked for thoughts on you, Kuz, and Tery. I've given mine on Tery and Kuz (somewhat) and will get to you later midday.

M.K

Level 55
Vote Count D2-1

Sephiroth's Masamune ::
(Dark Horse)

UTDZac ::
(th3kuzinator, Terywj, Joey)

Terywj ::
(Asdioh, Roxy, UTDZac)

th3kuzinator ::
(Soupamario)

Not Voting :: (Sephiroth's Masamune, Nabe, X1-12)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Please hold your applause.

Also I'd like to note that I got my laptop back today, so not a single inactive john will be seen from me.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Glyph's here, yadda yadda yadda...

Glyph, I wasn't hot on your slot. What can you justify that seph did?

Tery' at L-2 should we have him claim now?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
have fun reading all the stuff Glyph :3 we have time, I guess.

Hopefully you can shed some light on Seph when you get a chance.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Tery should claim, as there is an inno (despite the cop being unreliable) on Nabe and everyone seems to agree Tery is the next in line to go (only Tery himself wants UTD gone)

I have no problem putting him to L-1 for a claim. Rather keep him at L-2 for now, though, if he is okay claiming there.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll probably start my read of this game tomorrow, I'm catching up on various other things around the web tonight.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is the part where I should do isos of people like Tery and Zac, huh? :|

/lazy and sick

Purple

Hi guys!
Nah, overreading will just get you confused. Go with what you know and just point it all out first, if you feel there's some holes, re-read that imo.

HEAD BASH THAT ****. ERIK THE SWIFT

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why do you want that information, Nabe? Did you not ask me to refrain from character claiming a little while back?

X1-12

Smash Champion
EBWOP

To clarify, I put a lot of thinking and notes together outside the game. I don't come in and post whenever I get a new lead or have a new feeling towards someone.
@UTDZac: POST ALL YOUR NOTES NOW, COMPLETE NOTES FOR THE WHOLE GAME. DO IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS.

Someone show me an example of Tery being opportunistic, as opposed to just sucking at scumhunting.

Don't hammer Tery. I'm kinda thinking don't even get Tery to claim yet. How did UTD get away with some of the utter garbage that he posted? I'm not liking how Tery is at L-1 so fast (Yes, I don't like this wagon right now, yes I just chainsawed)

@Soup: Seriously stop saying "Hmm" it makes you look like an idiot, especially when you're saying it at completely random things. If a Miller did flip it would basically confirm your sanity, that's all he's saying you numpty.

Totally not OK with Tery dying since I've barely read his posts. Really don't lynch anyone yet.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Going to work. In case anyone comes in and votes without reading,

unvote

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Would like to see more from UTD Zac, Tery, Soupamario (regarding Kuzi?), and Glyph when I get back. And maybe Roxy if he'll ever bother to do anything.

Top Bottom