• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
J knew X1 "claiming Day Cop" was a gambit or trick that X1 used before.
No, you're reading it wrong. J was saying he claimed it in this game. Not the other one.

Town knows that two cops have claimed, why the flip would a mason pair exist in the same game?
I don't really know the relations Power Roles have with each other, but why not?

If Dixie Kong existed in this game wouldn't it make so much more sense to have that character masoned with Diddy Kong... not my character?
Or Tiny Kong, whatever.

Do you have nothing else? :x

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Nobody forced a mason claim. You should've questioned X1 more.
I thought you said you had a reason to believe there was no doc in your notes? Are these notes all you have?
It's flipping hard when so many people are breathing down my back and not giving me room to do anything except what THEY want.

I don't have proof of no Doc, it's just an educated guess.

You still forcing me to share more? Ugh

Are you confirmed town to your mason and vise-versa?

Coming from one inexperienced player to another, I understand how you feel. That's part of improving, though. Getting past the insults and aggravation. Trust me I'm still doing it too and I have to get advice about general mafia daily lol.

I'm still confused. Is X1 really Dixie Kong?
I'm confirmed town and I know my partner is confirmed town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You do realize that if you and your mason partner both have safeclaims then you've run out of drivable characters to use. Right?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
UTD and his partner are cleared town. I'm going to assume it's Roxy and put my vote on the last person that looks somewhat scummy in any way.

Vote: Tery. There is no other way I can see this day going.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You do realize that if you and your mason partner both have safeclaims then you've run out of drivable characters to use. Right?
Which is why I said earlier when I posted my flavor crap that it's possible for the Track Bosses to be drivable characters and they would be scum.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
UTD if you get night killed we have no way of verifying who your mason partner would be. We need to hear it directly from you.

Offtopic, but damn this game has been interesting.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
SCUM TIER LIST:

Terywj, Seph

High
Nabe, UTD Zac

Middle/low/whatever
Roxy, Kuzi
I'm not sure if UTD Zac's thing was worth holding out for so long, but anyway. The people in High are semi-cleared by Soup's Innocent claim, and UTD Zac acting what I think is fairly towny. If Roxy is indeed his confirmed town mason partner, then he's cleared as well.

Somewhat null on X1 due to the fact that, even though I don't think the Dixie Kong claim condemns or clears him, he might have lynched his scumbuddy J for the convenience of himself looking good for the rest of the game.

@everyone: thoughts on glyph?

Glyph, I agree the game's been interesting.

@soupamario: where the hell are you?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@UTD, if your real claims are diddy and tiny kong and your safe claims are also drivable characters then, if we mass character claim, there will either be two people with the same character or someone with a non drivable character which we subsequently lynch. Are your safe claims drivable characters? And yes, I want you to reveal more info about it and I don't wanna hear any flack from you. I've been thinking about the setup and something just seems wrong with your claim. If you were given legit safe claims, why not claim those? You claimed diddy and tiny despite you being given safe claims for such an occasion. Even then, the mod giving townies fake claims just to avoid outing masons seems very unrealistic. More likely you and your partner are scum and those were the fake claims you were given and you thought it would be a good idea claiming mason. No one forced you to claim masons, you did so on your own accord. It also felt like an odd claim in the sense that it was not necessary for you to divulge that info in the slightest. I said specifically to avoid claiming if possible. That line about there not being a doctor bothers me as well. Its like you were keeping your options open to claim something else, but decided against it. Now, despite you telling us that you knew there was no doc, you say its just a hunch. Convenient that there are two scum left as well. Something just feels very wrong here.

My vote stays, yo. I would encourage others to actually think about the circumstances surrounding this claim. **** ain't right.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That paragraph was oddly repetitive, but I got my point across I hope.

@UTD, something is not right about your claim. As a start, telling us if your safe claims are drivable characters is a big help. Don't lie. If you answer yes, we are full character claiming, so don't try making something up at this point.

Oh and failure to cooperate will only further condemn you. I suggest you work with town here.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Glyph, I know. It's ok though.

So what you're saying kuz is that you won't feel ok with my claim until you out my partner and he/she claims mason as well? I understand that you have issues with me saying Roxy is town and there is no doc. I can't prove it, but I'm fairly confident this is the case.

I'm really trying to share info with you guys without tipping off scum, but i don't know how =(

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm not asking you to out your partner. Please don't, thought that quote is...eh. Are your safe claims drivable characters?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wait, UTD Zac has safe claims? When does town ever get safe claims? And what would be the point?

confused

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah broski. That's why something is off.

UTD said:
I'm Tiny Kong and I'm masoned with Diddy Kong. We have safe claims so that we don't get outed as masons (for example, Asdioh could be my mason partner even though he claimed TipTup. And no I'm not telling you my safeclaim, and if you ask you're scum.)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ohhhh, forgot that.

So I'll ask again. Does town ever get safeclaims?
I don't see why town would get a safeclaim "because we're masoned with our obvious mason partner." You could just claim... I dunno, not-mason?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Town do get safeclaims in very special circumstances. Like in OS's villians mafia. The villians were actually the townies, and the actual townies were the mafia. Hence, the villians needed townie safe claims to fit in the with the actual townies who were mafia. I bet they have been given out in other circumstances, mostly due to flavor.

I have never heard of town being given a safe claim just so they don't out masons. Ever.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Aww, and UTD left the thread without answering my question.

What's the matter UTD? Cat got your tounge? Feeling cornered? Sorry, I am not very accepting of AtE and will keep pressuring you until you convince me you're town or you crack. The next time you view this thread, you will answer my question about your safe claims.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Alright, if you won't cooperate then I won't waste my time in the early hours in the morning grilling you because you're either stubborn or scum. I am going to bed.

@Rest of town, read over what I have said and think about how UTD has played this. Not everything matches up and he is being uncooperative. Why is it such a burden to give us the classification type of his safe claims so we can out scum? Its not. He is just unwilling to tell us for whatever reason, the reason being he wants to play his own way and cbb with playing like a townie. Please deal with him as necessary.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
UTD and his partner (Obvious at this point btw) shouldn't get lynched. If you, the partner, are on UTD's bandwagon, then I take the above statement back. Masons have no reason to lynch one another ever, however, bus have a perfect reason to lynch one another. Otherwise, we should focus elsewhere.

I don't see this going down any other successful way except a Tery lynch. While he hasn't acted as scummy as UTD, he's still not playing any way like a townie should.

X1-12

Smash Champion
actually not so sure about toDays lynch. I need to think the scenarios through of best/worst case scenarios etc before I can properly decide

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@X1, do you think it's plausible that UTD and his partner were given safeclaims purely to disguise their masonry?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
*looks back at thread*

*sees kuz claiming TT*

I KNEW IT

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

but seriously bro, i thought you were third-party...

that's why i just wanted a name-claim, but i didn't see any crumbing so i just wanted to check my own intuitions.

UTD is obv scum still though.

*rereads some more later because i'm at school and i need to work on work.*

#HBC | ѕoup

@kuz

skimmed it.

had more important things to do.

free now, re-reading.

#HBC | ѕoup

UTDzac said:
I strongly dislike how people are trying to force me to play a certain way this mafia game, then voting for me when I don't.
wat
10wat

@everyone saying i'm dumb-town.

/requesting replacement

/does not have enough time to make good posts, fluffs like a madman so i'm not modkilled/prodded.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
It's flipping hard when so many people are breathing down my back and not giving me room to do anything except what THEY want.

First bolding: the phrase "educated guess" implies that you have information that "educates" you in order to make that guess. People asked for your full notes, and you are clearly not providing them.

Second bolding: odd way of phrasing that but w/e.

There's a reason I posted this "And no I'm not telling you my safeclaim, and if you ask you're scum."
This is dumb. Like Kuz has said, there's not a lot of room in the flavour for extra safeclaims. And you've already claimed your and your partner's characters, meaning you don't need the safeclaims anymore.

I'm heading out so I'll do the math later, but someone else I'm sure can pick out all the unique characters from DKR and DKR:DS and see how many racer characters there are. Never mind, I'll do it in my head. 8 + Drumstick, TT, Taj, Dixie, Tiny. 13 -- I think Wizpig might have also been playable to make 14.

So yeah, out your safeclaims.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

First bolding: the phrase "educated guess" implies that you have information that "educates" you in order to make that guess. People asked for your full notes, and you are clearly not providing them.

Second bolding: odd way of phrasing that but w/e.

There's a reason I posted this "And no I'm not telling you my safeclaim, and if you ask you're scum."
This is dumb. Like Kuz has said, there's not a lot of room in the flavour for extra safeclaims. And you've already claimed your and your partner's characters, meaning you don't need the safeclaims anymore.

I'm heading out so I'll do the math later, but someone else I'm sure can pick out all the unique characters from DKR and DKR:DS and see how many racer characters there are. Never mind, I'll do it in my head. 8 + Drumstick, TT, Taj, Dixie, Tiny. 13 -- I think Wizpig might have also been playable to make 14.

So yeah, out your safeclaims. At the very least, your own safeclaim.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm not telling you. You don't need to know. It doesn't change anything. Just drop it.

I can prove at any time that I'm masoned with another townie because he/she can just claim and set things straight. It's really simple. It doesn't matter if I'm dead or he/she is dead, I can still prove it and the same goes for my partner. Don't ask how cause heck I'm not telling you. There's no reason to know how, just know it can be done.

You're wasting your time. I've told you I'm town and there is one other person I can confirm as town. Yet you continue to pressure and indirectly look for my partner. Why? What good does this do?

I may not know how to play mafia correctly so that I don't look scummy (heck every game in dgames that I've played I've always looked scummy). But I'm sure as flip not stupid about getting information across.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wat
10wat

@everyone saying i'm dumb-town.

/requesting replacement

/does not have enough time to make good posts, fluffs like a madman so i'm not modkilled/prodded.
You never said anything about not having time. This is the only game you're in that I'm aware of. You made a bunch of claims but backed out before bothering to elaborate on them. You said you planned on staying in Dgames in general for a long time, but this is your second(?) game and you're requesting a replacement? In your first game you even voted yourself despite being town. What happened to being MVP in this game? You just said in the post before this one "free now, re-reading." We've already had four replacements in this game.

tl;dr what the hell man?

So yeah, out your safeclaims. At the very least, your own safeclaim.
Makes sense.

But then Zac posted with continued refusal. Very well Zac, who do we lynch today, and why? Give me a top two.

Top Bottom