• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Kuz, let's assume you're town and i'm the real maosn partner. If your guess was right, then why did you out me, which gives me a huge "hit me" sing? Why didn't you just keep this to yourself?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Because it would seal the partners fate, as scum know what they are, and we could potentially not have protection?

Outing a maosn partner, unless they've been horribly scummy (doesn't seem like it here; kuz had stated several times that I was town), is anti-town.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
UTD and his partner are cleared town. I'm going to assume it's Roxy and put my vote on the last person that looks somewhat scummy in any way.

Vote: Tery. There is no other way I can see this day going.
People are voting. People are not saying why. Actually, no. Read as: People are voting and saying I'm opportunistic, but when asked for scenarios where I am opportunistic, they suddenly stop talking. Where is the evidence.

UTD and his partner (Obvious at this point btw) shouldn't get lynched. If you, the partner, are on UTD's bandwagon, then I take the above statement back. Masons have no reason to lynch one another ever, however, bus have a perfect reason to lynch one another. Otherwise, we should focus elsewhere.

I don't see this going down any other successful way except a Tery lynch. While he hasn't acted as scummy as UTD, he's still not playing any way like a townie should.
Is this because I am being opportunistic? Show me. Or will you draw a blank, again.

*looks back at thread*

*sees kuz claiming TT*

I KNEW IT

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

but seriously bro, i thought you were third-party...

that's why i just wanted a name-claim, but i didn't see any crumbing so i just wanted to check my own intuitions.

UTD is obv scum still though.

*rereads some more later because i'm at school and i need to work on work.*
You should post some more, that way I ca--

wat
10wat

@everyone saying i'm dumb-town.

/requesting replacement

/does not have enough time to make good posts, fluffs like a madman so i'm not modkilled/prodded.
This is a dumb game.

But then Zac posted with continued refusal. Very well Zac, who do we lynch today, and why? Give me a top two.
Top two: Tery & X1
That's a pretty damn good why right there, UTD.

So we're lynching UTD then.

He obviously has a reason to not indulge this information and its looking hella scummy. If he was town, he would have no problem telling us his fake safe claims since he already claimed his real role and character. What he's doing has no pro-town implications.

He's lying and its a scummy lie. He needs to die.

More UTD votes please.
Can you just stop being difficult? FFS.

Is it really that hard? It's not and I am trying to correctly narrow down a lynching pool of 4 people as possible scum. Outing your partner gives us 3. Three people with 2 scum left. Thats a pretty freaking good statistic.

I can't believe you're this stubborn. Just cooperate.
In these two instances, th3kuzinator pressures UTD into revealing information. Initially, UTD refuses for unknown reasons. However, seeing as how more people may pile on votes, UTD first says "Well what if I..." and then reveals some information. If you were really Town, why wouldn't you just give us the information so we can work with it? I thought this game was about hunting and not about self-preservation? Because you need more time to "think"? I honestly can't see any good reasons as what's holding you back, unless there's some role which forces another player to withold information and seem aggravating.

I need to adjust to whoever replaces for Soupamario, now. Gah.

Check out that Roxy, still derping away.

Creep.

Also, as ******** as this game is, I might need to replace out, as a heads up. I've been sick for the best couple of days and am getting busier with life / college shenanigans.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@UTD: If it was you dying without claiming your partner, or neither you nor your partner dying but you both claiming. Which would you choose?

Purple

Hi guys!
Remember that one time I posted a time whet tery was bring opportunistic?

Yeah me neither.

X1 has a strong point, going to let him say it on his own though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Remember that one time I posted a time whet tery was bring opportunistic?

Yeah me neither.

X1 has a strong point, going to let him say it on his own though.
Soupamario claimed I was opportunistic, then you, and UTD. Neither one of you has provided an instance where I was being opportunistic, no matter if it was myself asking or someone else asking (like X1-12).

As for Joey, he's merely saying I'm Mafia, but that holds as much ground as me saying Asdioh's Mafia.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Because it would seal the partners fate, as scum know what they are, and we could potentially not have protection?

Outing a maosn partner, unless they've been horribly scummy (doesn't seem like it here; kuz had stated several times that I was town), is anti-town.
Actually stop and think. You've completely ignored the benefits of having them claim.

If Zac is scum, he either claims his partner and his buddy gets lynched as soon as he does. Or in pushing him he fails to reveal a partner, thus proving him scum

If Zac is town, he claims his partner and we get two more clears.

Not to mention the chances of them dying is pretty low now we have several clears and a claimed cop. Scum only get 1 kill per Night, lol.

If we clear Zac and 1 other Random townie we get 5 clears (Asdioh, UTD, Nabe, Soup, mason partner). That's almost half of town cleared. (The Mason partner can't overlap with those who are already cleared. Nabe has claimed Pipsy iirc, Asdioh is a VT, Soup is cop)

X1-12

Smash Champion
Seriously what's the disadvantages to Zac's mason partner claiming? They could get Night killed, big whoop? We have 3 clears already and a claimed PR. They're hardly hard-strapped for Night kill targets.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Seriously what's the disadvantages to Zac's mason partner claiming? They could get Night killed, big whoop? We have 3 clears already and a claimed PR. They're hardly hard-strapped for Night kill targets.
I agree with you X1. I was just hoping that I could have done this whole claiming business Day 3 =(
1.) Explain why D3 particularly
2.) If there's no disadvantages. Why not claim????

@Kuz: Tery then Joey

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
My partner requested I not claim who he/she is, and I agreed with him/her.

Day3, because the number pool would be smaller and it would be the most optimal time for pair mason claim

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So stubborn its annoying the hell outta me.

Mine is Tery > Joey > Glyph/Roxy

Getting theis new gut town on Glyph

X1-12

Smash Champion
My partner requested I not claim who he/she is, and I agreed with him/her.

Day3, because the number pool would be smaller and it would be the most optimal time for pair mason claim
Tell them the logic. Tell them they're wrong. If you know its the most pro-town thing, why listen to them? You're acting anti-town to try to appease your supposed partner? Why?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I cannot be lynched toDay or following Days. My partner cannot be lynched toDay or following Days. Explain what good it would be for me to out my partner?

Only scum cares. Town cannot harm us cause they cannot lynch us.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Yes, you can be lynched. Are you claiming unlynchable? Otherwise don't think you can't be lynched, you've played by far scummier than anyone else toDay

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
There's only one partner I can think of this stubborn as to not see reason on this. Fairly obvious from the start, but whatever.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yes, you can be lynched. Are you claiming unlynchable? Otherwise don't think you can't be lynched, you've played by far scummier than anyone else toDay
No, but if town wishes to try and lynch me then my partner will just claim and prove I'm town. I thought this was obvious...

And I know i'm playing "scummy" cause I'm playing mafia wrong.

Zac answer this
If I only have a choice between those two options, then I choose the latter. However, like I've been trying to explain before, there's a better option that doesn't involve me outing my partner.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Explain to town why we should believe you...? You've been secretive and hiding information, not been active or acting pro-town, yet you just expect us all to believe you just because you ask us?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
And we have to make my partner claim now?

Even though we could do it at any time in the future, regardless of if either of us is dead.

Top Bottom