• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

July

Smash Apprentice
Nevermind, mod just sent me the N1 action. I investigated Nabe and I got that I believe that Nabe is innocent. Lol sorry getting number of Days =/= number of Nights, mental fail.

X1-12

Smash Champion

Glyph
Me
Roxy
X1
Kuz
screw waiting for glyph

If Joey was town, he'd put himself at the bottom, or possibly he could put himself at the top, because he knows its just a case of cutting through him/Glyph and Glyph will be proven as scum. Joey puts himself behind Glyph, immediately this looks like wiggle-room, with Joey hoping he get out the lynch toDay, so he can live longer. Regardless of whether its wiggle-room, why would you agree to sacrifice yourself, saying its fine because it'll prove that Glyph is scum, but then put yourself behind him in the lynch list? That's like saying "Yeah I'll sacrifice myself" but then when it comes to picking a lynch order putting yourself not at the front. Its like with a cop, scum are always "Yeah copping me that's fine", but then later in the Day will always try to swing it away from them.

Can we not hammer yet? I wanna tell you who the 4th scum is (if there is one) and I die overNight

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Go ahead and say who the potential 4th scum is, X1. It looks like this Day is already pretty much over.

July

Smash Apprentice
Joey why do you not want to play anymore?

And yes I want to hear what X1 has to say about who would be scum if there is scum past Joey. No hammer yet.

X1-12

Smash Champion
While I re-read some people's posts, how does everyone feel about the idea that the Mod forgot to take Tery's night action N1, and thus let her use it past the grave on N2? MK said unspecified mod error, it makes no sense for July not to have been RB'ed N1 (admittedly I was crumbing that I'd watch her, but not heavily enough because of J's self hammer)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
This game was pretty screwed over for scum with:

J leaving two new players to scum (aka haven't played a full scum game) defending against a town with players like Kuz, who is really good at scum hunting and such, and X1, who will just go after the same person for ever(also good at catching scum) along with players like Asdioh, JTB, and Roxy that are pretty dang good as well

The roleblock Tery used NOT GOING THROUGH AT ALL night 1 because of mod error. He role blocked Soupa and it just didn't work at all, confirming that Soupa was cop and that Nabe (the other candidate for scum) was also town

Meta-Kirby CONFIRMING that the roleblock didn't work at all, and that roleblocks could happen any night, but not anymore. REALLY WHAT RUINED MY WHOLE PLAN AND THE GAME FOR SCUM.

There is only 3 scum. If there were more, then I would have no reason to give up.

If I wasn't obvious scum before my self vote, then this should DEFINETLY change that.

**** this. I'm done with this game.

-insert obvious there may be an indy though here-

X1-12

Smash Champion
Unvote
vote: Joey

Joey don't try to beat up on the mod too much, yeah he messed and yeah it sucked but its just like that sometimes, you win some you lose some. You didn't play badly at all this game.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Meta-Kirby, I know you aren't feeling well, and I know that everyone makes mistakes. I really am sorry if I offended you, but I really needed to vent that out. I really am sorry for ruining your game, too. I don't know how I can make that up, probably won't be able to, but I really am sorry.

Sorry to the players as well. I should have played it out.

I'm still mad at the general situation I was given, though. X1 is right though. I think X1 or Kuz should get MVP imo. Maybe Asdioh.

July

Smash Apprentice
Joey I'm sorry this game wasn't fun for you, I think you did play well and you shouldn't be discouraged.

I replaced into this game rather late but the whole town was really awesome. Roxy has a good point, but if there is an MVP I'd say X1 rocked the game from beginning to end, but Kuz and Roxy deff deserve props for great game play too.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Mod slip was minor imo. If that's really game over, then we lynched scum D1 legitimately, I called it on D1 that Tery was J's scumbud, kuz basically confirmed it on D2. That was two scum dead without the mod-error. Yeah the Nabe clear may have helped a little bit but we were going to lynch Joey at least a Day or two before Nabe regardless of the copping.

I totally thought me crumbing that I was gonna Watch Soup on N1 was what stopped them RBing him.. =[

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Mod slip was minor imo. If that's really game over, then we lynched scum D1 legitimately, I called it on D1 that Tery was J's scumbud, kuz basically confirmed it on D2. That was two scum dead without the mod-error. Yeah the Nabe clear may have helped a little bit but we were going to lynch Joey at least a Day or two before Nabe regardless of the copping.

I totally thought me crumbing that I was gonna Watch Soup on N1 was what stopped them RBing him.. =[
I either didn't catch you crumbing that, or don't remember it because it was a long time ago.

Either way, X1 for MVP.

Unless there's an indy and we go into the night phase, then lynch him. :3

X1-12

Smash Champion
The game wasn't ruined imo, it was over quickly from a combination of scum getting some of the weaker players on the roster, some bad luck, and some really good town play across the board. If J wasn't lynched D1 it'd have gone very differently imo. I'm not sure what the last scum role is but it also seems real pro-town set-up (unless there's an indy still? lol?)

The reason I wanted more time before J's self hammer was so I could crumb it more obviously, lol.

Joey what's your role?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wizpig, Godfather.

This really was a great game for town. Great Job guys. Mod slip was honestly minor, I agree when you point that out.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I feel really bad for J this game. He left the game for me and tery and told us to bus him and everything and to win for him, and then this happened. XD!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah XD!

Aw well just something to improve on I guess.

Any thoughts about my game that were glaring scum slips before my self vote, X1/Kuz/Roxy/etc.? I really do want to get better at this game, despite my rage lol.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Roxy did you ever actually show Tery being opportunistic? You kept saying you had, and you said I'd acknowledged that you had but I totally didn't remember it

Purple

Hi guys!
Roxy did you ever actually show Tery being opportunistic? You kept saying you had, and you said I'd acknowledged that you had but I totally didn't remember it
I did and you pushed it away saying Tery was just being dumb.

I literally had a post number and everything.

SO mad :mad:

Top Bottom