• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

M.K

Level 55
Trap-Setter: Targets Player A, receives report on who Player A visited that night if anyone, but if Player A is somehow killed, the Trap-Setter is also killed.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
1. Asdioh ✔ - Cleared Town on claim +reaction to faked guilty
3. Roxy✔ - probably town - lazyish
4. Glyph✔ - Eh
5. UTDZac✔ - Confirmed town now cause of mason?
6. SoupaMario✔ - Now July, claimed cop. Basically clear
8. Nabe✔ - Cop's inno.
10. Joey✔ - Eh
11. th3_kuzinator✔ Pretty sure he was really with me on the J/Tery wagons pretty hard. Likely not scum.
My thoughts exactly. I was kind of suspicious of Kuzi up until now but, along with you, I think you both worked too hard at lynching people who turned out to be scum, to be part of scum with them.

Cheerleader: Roleblocker who prevents actions of players who are targetted and also flips investigation reports to the opposite report.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

cheers joey

Lynch in this order will win the game for town imo

Glyph
Joey
Kuz/Roxy

Even if top 2 mislynch, leave 3v2 with me/asdioh/nabe basically cleared

Will still have a look over to see who da scum rather than playing the numbers

btw we might have a Yak or a traitor or something, rather than 3 scum + an indy.
What's a Yak.

X1-12

Smash Champion
yakuza, mafia role who can kill themselves on any given Night to convert another player in the game to a mafia goon.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ugh Joey I was about to vote you instead of glyph because of your lack of defense. Now you say you're fine with dying. Why?

X1, is it at all possible that the investigation on Nabe was switched around, due to what MK said? I don't understand exactly how MKs cheerleader role works.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Asdioh, I'm fine with dying because town pretty much has this game as long as something stupid doesn't happen. I'm not a power role or anything, so I can't prove I'm town without my flip or a cop investigation.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I am perfectly fine with dying today and following X1's plan.

I just want to win a game of mafia hahaha.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Cheerleader targets player A. Player A is now roleblocked. If player A is town, they will appear guilty to cops that Night, and vice versa.

Remember that anyone who was on J's scumteam in this game would likely have heard about J self-vote in nearLYLO in inception. lol

Nabe could have been flipped investigation wise, but unlikely imo

Investigated N1,

The mafia goon has just died, a cop is claimed. The cop was not directed at one specific player, why would the mafia try to chance flipping their mafia-mates cop result? Bear in mind because of the goon flip, its likely the other scum has a PR which means they'd have to give up that, its much more likely they would try to use the cheerleader to try to RB.

FYI July if you have a guilty on me, its cause I was targetted by the cheerleader last Night

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah, I think Roxy/Kuz should get replaced out of the last list with X1. Probably Kuz. Kuz has been playing more of a town game than X1, but X1 has been playing really townie as well, so yeah. My list would be:

Glyph
Me
Roxy
X1
Kuz

Purple

Hi guys!
x1-12, wouldn't you have been the n1 cop investigation after your fakeclaim gambit garbage. Think about who the cop is for a second.

Purple

Hi guys!
If you do and I agree yeah it'll come off, I just think that cop/cheerleader comment was unnecessary and kind of stretching.

X1-12

Smash Champion
People can often act on the Night they die, it just depends if their action has a higher priority than the kill

@Mod: Is NAR used?

July

Smash Apprentice
It didn't say that I was roleblocked, it was a very nonspecific response that the action was just unsuccessful.

X1-12

Smash Champion
oh lol, so they did.. I dunno how I got that wrong. Put it down to late Nights

Joey have you character claimed? If not then do so now please.

M.K

Level 55
Please be advised that due to an unspecified mod error, the CHEERLEADER power could have been used on any night so far into the game but will not be in use from now on.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I wasn't cheerleadered last Night. I'm going to assume July was since she claimed it, I believe her and mod says it could have happened

July

Smash Apprentice
Yes, apparently I was roleblocked, the cheerleader seems to have been able to pick any night on which to roleblock.

X1-12

Smash Champion
N3 hasn't happened yet, lol.

could you please shoot the mod a PM asking for your N1 result. Also can you check if your PM states whether you get mafia/not-mafia or just innocent/guilty

Top Bottom