• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Congratulations to town.

If there is an MVP, then July probably deserves it.

Sorry J/Tery for letting you down.

Great game guys~
Man July did well with her persistence of Kuz, but I just believed she was wrong. I didn't think an indy would show up guilty >_< I also thought it made sense for TT to be a miller with his claimed PR. Aaaaaand I thought Glyph just coasted his way through, did little besides accuse me after replacing the fairly scummy Seph. :urg:

But I personally thought X1 was the obvious MVP O_o what do I know I guess

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol asdioh

I was dying when you said you believed Kuz over Glyph

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kuz would have died the next day NO MATTER WHAT :c

Remember when he said it was NOT a gambit etc. etc.?

*namesearches in mafia quicktopic*
*nothing*
*disregard quicktopic*

edit: some mod should change the title by the way, since MK is 2busy23

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
K. Vote: Mvp

LOL... I just voted an MVP...

Vote: July

X1 deserves it too. ;o

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Glyph on skype: keeps saying he just wants this game to be over (this was before Kuz vs Glyph on D5)
Me: *secretly thinks he's scum*
*further convinced by posts like this*

:mad:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok Kuz:

-what exactly was your role?
-why did you wait until night 4(?) to kill? imagine how much that could've changed stuff >_>
-think I had more to say but forgot

X1-12

Smash Champion
not gonna lie guys but youre supposed to give mvp to the one who beasted all game, not the one who happened to get a guilty in lategame

I dont mean disrespect to july but I dont think she deserves mvp

:phone:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Herp derp, no mvp game IMO.

Scum gaves themselves away quite easy. It wasn't moreso a townie managed to find scum who were really disguised, it was moreso soome townies just picked up on the bad scum.

THis wasn't a game where town won, it was a game where scum lost.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

Scum gaves themselves away quite easy. It wasn't moreso a townie managed to find scum who were really disguised, it was moreso soome townies just picked up on the bad scum.

Way to be a ****.

Town played well and they won because they found scum. Only one who gave themselves up was Joey.

X1-12

Smash Champion
If I don't mention you its because you died early or I just forgot or something

kooz: Played excellently for the first 3/4 Days I had literally nothing on you, unfortunately there was so many confirmed town you were in a massively tight spot by the end a

Nah-bay: Sucks we mislynched you, you weren't that scummy but you just looked much scummier than glyph/kuz imo. We can get town together another time and get that clean sweep then, k?

Roxxiii: Baaaallllssy claim, ballsy as hell. How sure were you that you wouldn't get CCed? Good job on quoting where Tery was opportunistic :p

UTDZac: not a good game imo. You kept saying people were stopping you from playing the way you wanted, just like in Soccer your team-mates might try to stop you from shooting at your own goal....

Soup: derpalicious. Don't claim cop on D1. lol.

July: Well picked up from Soup's play, solid game throughout and kuz was a good investigation target so gj there.

Asdioohh: You truly did respond well to my fakeclaim on D1 which was awesome since it basically gave us another clear on D1. Solid game the whole way through

J: Did you believe my cop claim when you claimed miller? Or was it part of it to let your buddies bus you?

Joey: Yeah in theory you shouldn't ever give up but tbh it wasn't looking good for you :/ sucks

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
why did you wait until night 4(?) to kill? imagine how much that could've changed stuff >_>
Could only kill every other Night. Mod screwed up my N1 action (I killed Dark Horse),

Agreed only being able to kill every other Night and showing up guilty to cops is a harsh wincon.

X1 is the only town player who deserves MVP. No offense to anyone else and the hero hype they are giving themselves but, without that cop guilty, I would have had free reign until LYLO.

@Asdioh: I wasn't. I had a good plan for the following Day if I got a Glyph ML off. It also had nothing to do with gambiting. Look forward to it next time I get in a spot like that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
and commendable persistence wrt to my lynch July.

I'm sure to guilty helped, though.

@MOD: I expect a full explanation of what happened to the N1/N2 night actions and the rationale for having me show up guilty. Contrary to what everyone thinks, scum was severely nerfed this game for numerous reasons.

M.K

Level 55
You got it. Its coming.

There was only one "reason" scum was nerfed, and I even provided a "solution" to them. Scum can feel free to explain, but the mod error should not have been their downfall at all.

July

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts, if you are not mentioned it's probably because you died before I got here:

Joey: I'm sorry you don't like to play as mafia; honestly you did well Day 1, it was just after J's lynch that you had some trouble finding your balance which is deff understandable. You are getting better : D

Nabe: Really I thought you played a good town game, and I found the flavor analysis really interesting having never played DKR.

Asdioh: You were fun to play with, even though especially because you were on the other side of the Kuz debate and it was fun to try and convince you of Kuz scum (which I never did haha). Really strong town game all around.

Roxy: Oh my god, that doc claim was too good, you saved my *** N4, although I was really sad you died because of it. Legit town hero status imo.

Glyph: You da hero : D Really I didn't find you suspicious during my catch-up read and I'm really glad I stood by that, town deff needed you at the end and I'm terrified of what Kuz's plan was if he actually did get your mislynch.

UTDZac: I really had no idea how to read you most of the game, I really wanted stronger and more consistent reads from you which ultimately happened but you scared me in the process.

X1: Hey we were town together in a game :) You ran this town really well, you caught scum like a boss and you are my pick for MVP for leading town from day 1 of Day 1 to this victory.

Kuz: Do you know how scary it is to go head to head with you?? :O The guilty definitely did help, I really hadn't considered you up until that point but after the result I decided to just push it and go with what I had and what I could find on you. But you pushed back so freaking well to everything, I was just so relieved when you flipped. Always good (and a challenge :p) to play with you!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mod: Please tell everyone why I had to replace out

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Wow you're ********.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Don't get cocky because you were NKd as town.

Me and X1 went hard on scum D1/D2. D3, X1 was already onto Joey before he even confessed and the Day was over before I could get back from V/LA. D4 I worked my *** off to get a Nabe ML and same thing with D5, though the cop guilty pretty much stunted any progress I could have made.

Scum hardly sucked, it was a combination of good town play and smart night actions.

Toastin Dat Walrus

Smash Rookie
Dark Horse shut the hell up. Town's Day actions, combined with the mod's Night screw ups, it what made town so victorious this game. It had nothing to do with a bad scum team.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Except you can't lynch people @ night. Nice try grasshopper, keep working on it though.

:059:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
-dead- at people thinking dice matter at all

Top Bottom