• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ran, when did you get your dice? And how?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kuz its not winning that makes you a Hero, someday, you'll understand that...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Got it in newbie 10. And I won it because I flew under the radar, really. Kuz replaced in for Seph late game, tho. Although Kuz was a beast.

It was most likely due to town losing, tho.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lol DH shut up, I mean honestly how rude yet again.

he got his dice because he deserved it after playing a really good game by fooling everyone as scum. Kuzi replace in and helped him near the end but he did mpst of the legwork himself.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think DH is mad cuz he don't got dice. :3

And thanks J <333

X1-12

Smash Champion
yeah DH no offence but shut up, lol. If you're saying something that has no purpose other than being mean then just don't say it.

Purple

Hi guys!
DH is just mad no one's labeled him as a hero, an mvp, or anything worthwhile in this game.

I had a huge analysis of this game as a whole about who the MVP should be, but i'm lazy. I'm pretty certain it ended up being a tie between X1, July and Me, X1 a bit higher.

Mod errors aside, Nothing would've stopped town from beating the **** out of scum, it would've stopped town from looking at kuz, but not town bodying scum.

J's death was based on an x1 gambit.

Tery's death was based on NOT ONLY the cop investigation, but people already noting that Tery was being opportunistic on cases and how just in general, Nabe didn't look at scummy as him.

Joey gave up, even if he didn't because the mod error didn't happen, we would've lynched between him and Glyph (it was already being said in thread before he gave up). So the only thing the game changed was the possibility of town not clean sweeping mafia, and instead having one mislynch and then lynching mafia.

Purple

Hi guys!
Actually, it wouldn't have stopped kuz from looking scummy.

I would've doc claimed still, and he still would've killed me, leaving July to still be investigating him to get the guilty.

So yeah, the errors don't change much.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lol.

-One more person would have been dead by D2.
-Nabe would not have been cleared which, honestly, would have resulted in a Nabe lynch. I saw X1 going there.
-July would have cleared Joey on D3 and he would not have given up thus resulting in other MLs.
-I would not have been forced to track instead of kill N3 because I would not have been pressured to have a convincing claim due to being the last scum alive.

Yeah.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
There are TONS of things that could have been changed.

Whether town would have still won is debatable, but it would have been much closer than it was no doubt.

IDK and im kinda salty he did because a Glyph ML before a Joey lynch would have helped me out so much you don't even know.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
DH is just mad no one's labeled him as a hero, an mvp, or anything worthwhile in this game.
This is true. The no one part at least.

I had been obvtown to just about everyone, got my fate sealed, and was forgotten.

Other obvtown people live longer, and are now up for MVP.

Though it's not just that. The mafia's play was lackluster (get it through your brains, people)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just be glad that the mod didn't let me kill you N1.

Then you wouldn't have even have time to put in enough work to worry about being remembered.

Swiss

Smash Lord
The game is null and void after the roleblock was ignored.

Scum were left in a mod-incorrect position. What would have happened after that will forever be unknown.

No-one wins. No MVP. No crying.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This is true. The no one part at least.

I had been obvtown to just about everyone, got my fate sealed, and was forgotten.

Other obvtown people live longer, and are now up for MVP.

Though it's not just that. The mafia's play was lackluster (get it through your brains, people)
So you're taking out frustration onto insulting the Mafia team. That's genious. You should teach classes.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
And then we all stopped fighting because its one of a ton of mafia games on a web site for super smash bros.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You are misinterpreting my case and have degenerated into strawmans and insults.

Way to go, professor.
You were insulting us the whole time.

Your case is that we sucked. That's an insult within' itself.

Stop being a ****. Seriously. Especially since you have NO room to talk at all.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You both must have missed my post, though I blame Joey less since his post is just calling out someone blatantly being a ****.

Like seriously Dark Horse, do you not see how everyone that's posted has told you to shut up and not be a ****?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I didn't miss your post, but Dark Horse trying to act superior to us and trying to call out Tery for the SAME THING HE DID is a big no-no.

I'm done lol.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Here is my PM guys.
[collapse=Role PM]

Welcome to Diddy Kong Racing Mafia, th3kuzinator!

You are Conker's, The independent Drunken Racer

Conker is a squirrel who gets drunk all the time. Although Conker has no relation to Diddy Kong himself, Rare needed to put another character into the game.

Active Abilities:

Because you got kicked out of the bar, you decided to take out your anger on everyone else because hey, you have nothing better to do.
Each night, you may use ONE of the following abilities:

1)Run over: You may PM me the command Run Over: (Player). By doing so, you kill them. You can't kill yourself because thats stupid.

2)Get Drunk: You may PM me the command Get Drunk. By doing so, you may become Drunk for that one night. Any and all night actions you use fail.

3) Get Sober You may PM me the command Get Sober. If successful, you kill everyone the next day phase.

You cannot use the same ability twice in a row. You must use a different ability each consecutive night.

Passive Abilities:

You are Drunk.

Win Condition:

You are a member of your own independent faction and win when all other factions are eliminated.

[/collapse]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
DH, I'd like your thoughts on why you think you did better than the others.

Err, did you even try to push for scummy people?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ran don't even bring it up bro, just let it die

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
;-; Fine. Not like I care. Just as long a I get to be a hero too. I was in this game : [

Top Bottom