• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Diddy's Q&A + Competitive Development - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Azazel

Smash Journeyman
Here's an interesting 0-death on DK. I made a vidya of it

Full Hop rising U-air > Buffered Short Hop Footstool > U-air > Buffered Full Hop Footstool > U-air > Buffered Full Hop Footstool > U-air > Double Jump > U-air
> U-air
It all combos, since you can Footstool while your opponent is in hit stun. And we know that Uair > Uair combos, so there's definitely enough hitstun for a Footstool.

If your opponent DI's out of it, end it with a F-air for damage.
Also if they DI the fair badly it could also net a Side kill

I show it can Roofio on FD, but this is not true since training mode has no stale move negation. In a real match the last uair would not have enough knockback to net a kill.

But on a platform it is devastating.

The "Full Hop rising U-air > Buffered Short Hop Footstool" only combos if it is a fresh U-air I believe but i needs to do more testing.

Getting Full Hop Footstool > Uairs is tricky.
If you Buffer an Uair during the footstool it forces the Footstool to be a Short Hop footstool. You must time teh Uairs. It is still pretty easy to pull off though.

Pretty much it only works on DK bowser and Charizard since when you footstool them, you roll off their heads, having Diddy low enough for an U-air to connect.

• It only works on charizard if you are facing the same direction has him.
  • The U-air misses Dk if you Drift forward and Full Hop Footstool your first footstool
  • it always will connect for Bowser.
I recently learned that Buffered Full hop footstool is impossible. When ever you buffer a Footstool it always short hops, even if you are holding the jump button.
Nonetheless it should combo, just that you need to time the last 2 footstool very well

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
How useful are Diddy Kong's custom moves, I wonder? It seems that a most of them can be useful alternatives.

rosetta_stoned

Smash Apprentice
Can't find any info or tutorials on this, and sorry but I don't know the correct term for what the move is called. But does anyone know how to do a b-reversal with the banana pluck?

Basically I want to be dashing in one direction, short hop, turn around and pluck a banana. The key aspect to this is that the banana is being plucked ahead of the direction your dashing - rather than behind.

Hope this is clear, I can do it by fluke sometimes but i dont know the correct inputs that are triggering it. I know ive seen jtails perform this but sadly he didnt cover it in his diddy guide.

Last edited:

rosetta_stoned

Smash Apprentice
What I'm talking about is @ 2:07 of this video youtube.com/watch?v=9u3CEoG-s2M (can't post links sorry)

Shoutouts to Jtails, rosalina is tough to keep the pressure up like this in this match up i find.

(Please don't ignore my question cause of my post count, just a long time creeper lol)

disregard all this nonsense, im just an idiot and ended up figuring it out shortly after this post.

Anyone who happens to be curious it acts in the exact same way as a B reversal just using down B *facepalm* - which is what I orginally thought was the case but became convinced was something else when that didn't seem to work. Its actually very simple and reliable to pull off, with only a few min of practice knowing what to do i can do it almost 100% of the time now.

Basically moving in the air horizontally or not input down B, then immediately flick the joystick in the opposite way your facing to turn around and pluck. I find very helpful at the start of the match so your not chasing your banana closer or off the edge but instead can use it as an advance.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I myself find it hard to find uses for N Air in general. It's easily my least used aerial attack.

The TaBuu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheTaBuu
3DS FC
3454-0444-5134
I myself find it hard to find uses for N Air in general. It's easily my least used aerial attack.
If you fast fall Nair into the opponent, the trajectory at which they're sent is straight up. Translation? Uair follow up

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
This board really needs a pinned results thread and AT thread with how to's for beginners. Everything is so cluttered and disorganized that it's hard to find anything useful in this subforum. Lookin at you mods...

RBreadsticks

Smash Apprentice
Hey yall just decided to come over to the dark(diddy) side last night. After playing him a bit my first impression was "Jesus Christ he's really good" but I do have questions for the experienced diddys.

What are the set ups I should be going for? The only one I know of right now is the infamous hoo haa (dthrow to uairs) but I obviously need more than that so what else should I be going for? I was trying to get banana punishes but I don't think I was playing that right.

As far as recovery goes I had horizontal down fine with my second jump and monkey flip. But as far as vertical goes I think I had about 5 sds due to the up b. Is there something im missing with it? It seems like everytime my barrels collided with the ledge exploded and I fell to my death.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Try to get everyone aerial, cause F Air is gonna beat everything what they have mostly. Also, D Throw to F Air is a nice combo, and D Tilt can get you somewhere as well. Cartwheel (aka, Dash Attack) sends people upwards to, so feel free to combo into U Air or F Air. B Air can get you some chains on, and Side B kick is an awesome approach. Banana out of shield into F Smash is good for finishing people off, and D Smash is quick enough to worth the risk, as well as U Smash I guess, cause that move got me a lot of kills as well! No joke. As for recovering, if you notice you are being send off far, start charging the Up B if Side B cannot make the distance alone. Cause a charged Up B gets you a lot farther than just using it like other characters would.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
My experience with up-b is that if you're going up when you grab the ledge and not to the left/right, you won't collide with it. I generally like to go left/right and then up because of this unless I'm playing against a character that could easily kill me for doing this (Villager), then I just go over the ledge and hope for the best.

Last edited:

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Try to get everyone aerial, cause F Air is gonna beat everything what they have mostly. Also, D Throw to F Air is a nice combo, and D Tilt can get you somewhere as well. Cartwheel (aka, Dash Attack) sends people upwards to, so feel free to combo into U Air or F Air. B Air can get you some chains on, and Side B kick is an awesome approach. Banana out of shield into F Smash is good for finishing people off, and D Smash is quick enough to worth the risk, as well as U Smash I guess, cause that move got me a lot of kills as well! No joke. As for recovering, if you notice you are being send off far, start charging the Up B if Side B cannot make the distance alone. Cause a charged Up B gets you a lot farther than just using it like other characters would.
I know three big things about grabbing ledges:
  • An easy thing to guarantee safety is you want to be 45˚ to parallel from what ever wall the ledge has to be safe.
  • once diddy runs out of gas, it's very easy to want to Di towards the ledge, but you still must obey the above
  • if you can angle straight to where you'd ledge snap, you will catch the ledge before touching the stage.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
Alright since @ TSM ZeRo TSM ZeRo wants us to be productive this is our best place to start.

Can we do any filthy things like this out of footstool jab locks? The footstool uair thing on heavies is neat but this is brutal. For the record I think we can jab lock with ftilt at low percentages and weak hit fair. Obviously a single jab reset is big for us as it guarantees a grab/smash/aerial so do we have any reliable setups?

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
I think most important thing right now is to re-discuss match ups with customs. Match ups like custom Rosalina, Olimar and Villager are incredibly different.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think most important thing right now is to re-discuss match ups with customs. Match ups like custom Rosalina, Olimar and Villager are incredibly different.
Duck Hunt, Mii Fighters, Pacman, and Megaman are also pretty different imo.

TSM ZeRo

i heard from abadango that standard pacman may still be the best

Megaman's new side B is dangerous, Mii Fighter is... something you gotta experience yourself IMO hard to explain, but imagine a better Mario

Duck Hunt, Mii Fighters, Pacman, and Megaman are also pretty different imo.
Duck hunt... have any knowledge on it?

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
i heard from abadango that standard pacman may still be the best
I agree honestly. Custom Pacman just has way more of a wtf factor than a lot of other characters, so discussing how to fight against things like Fire Hydrant wouldn't be a bad idea.

Duck hunt... have any knowledge on it?
Custom Duck Hunt is a little bit harder to gimp because of the fact that his best recovery (to me and Dunnobro) has a hitbox. If you get hit by the hitbox, it sends you to the right/left after dragging you up and can potentially stage spike you. You can still gimp him pretty easily as the hitbox is small, but you need to be a little bit more careful. He has a different recovery that has stalls for a second and then shoots you straight up (think sonic if he had a second delay before he used his spring). Once you see the custom in action and see the delay, you'll realize that you have enough time to fall from the stage and throw a bair out to gimp.

Custom gunmen are VERY different from normal gunmen. Quick draw gunman comes out faster than regular gunman but has less range. It's a great combo move and it gives him kill potential if he can get it near the side of the stage because he can follow up with nair if timed correctly after a default clay pidgeon. Quick draw gunman is also used for punishing rolls, poorly spaced smashes, and landings.

Mega gunman has more HP, a delayed shot, and is way bigger in size. If he has one of these out, you'll have to run through it to hit a banana toss (which is actually a problem compared to regular gunman because this one stays out for like 4-5 seconds). Don't be afraid of Mega Gunman, but don't act stupid because of him, either. Play against Duck Hunt like you would if he didn't have a gunman on the field (Duck Hunt will do the same). Don't bother attacking the gunman unless you knock Duck Hunt away, because it has quite a bit of HP.

The custom gunmen still have different timing like the regular ones do. Orange is still the quickest.

The only custom clay pidgeon you will see is the one that goes in an arc at the end, and that's only because of the fact that the smash disc goes very low and you have control of the can while using it. Regular clay pidgeon is still better because of combo potential, though. Simply shield the custom one.

You maay see the zigzag can special... It's so different and weird. I can't even describe it, because it's so wtf and hard to land. Just know that it hits you with the actual shot and not the can exploding, and if you get hit with it once, it can lead to crazy percents and a kill. You just need to see this one in person.

The most common Duck Hunt sets you will see are 1122 (Hitbox recovery and Quick draw), 1123 (Hitbox recovery and Mega), 1132 (Delayed Megaman recovery and Quick Draw), and 1133 (Delayed Megaman recovery and Mega). After you get used to the Gunman and see how the recoveries work through fighting him, it shouldn't be too difficult for Diddy.

tl;dr DH has a custom gunman that can combo into kill moves and punish a lot of things he normally wouldn't be able to, and he has a hitbox recovery that can gimp you if you fall into it.

Last edited:

TSM ZeRo

I agree honestly. Custom Pacman just has way more of a wtf factor than a lot of other characters, so discussing how to fight against things like Fire Hydrant wouldn't be a bad idea.

Custom Duck Hunt is a little bit harder to gimp because of the fact that his best recovery (to me and Dunnobro) has a hitbox. If you get hit by the hitbox, it sends you to the right/left after dragging you up and can potentially stage spike you. You can still gimp him pretty easily as the hitbox is small, but you need to be a little bit more careful. He has a different recovery that has stalls for a second and then shoots you straight up (think sonic if he had a second delay before he used his spring). Once you see the custom in action and see the delay, you'll realize that you have enough time to fall from the stage and throw a bair out to gimp.

Custom gunmen are VERY different from normal gunmen. Quick draw gunman comes out faster than regular gunman but has less range. It's a great combo move and it gives him kill potential if he can get it near the side of the stage because he can follow up with nair if timed correctly after a default clay pidgeon. Quick draw gunman is also used for punishing rolls, poorly spaced smashes, and landings.

Mega gunman has more HP, a delayed shot, and is way bigger in size. If he has one of these out, you'll have to run through it to hit a banana toss (which is actually a problem compared to regular gunman because this one stays out for like 4-5 seconds). Don't be afraid of Mega Gunman, but don't act stupid because of him, either. Play against Duck Hunt like you would if he didn't have a gunman on the field (Duck Hunt will do the same). Don't bother attacking the gunman unless you knock Duck Hunt away, because it has quite a bit of HP.

The custom gunmen still have different timing like the regular ones do. Orange is still the quickest.

The only custom clay pidgeon you will see is the one that goes in an arc at the end, and that's only because of the fact that the smash disc goes very low and you have control of the can while using it. Regular clay pidgeon is still better because of combo potential, though. Simply shield the custom one.

You maay see the zigzag can special... It's so different and weird. I can't even describe it, because it's so wtf and hard to land. Just know that it hits you with the actual shot and not the can exploding, and if you get hit with it once, it can lead to crazy percents and a kill. You just need to see this one in person.

The most common Duck Hunt sets you will see are 1122 (Hitbox recovery and Quick draw), 1123 (Hitbox recovery and Mega), 1132 (Delayed Megaman recovery and Quick Draw), and 1133 (Delayed Megaman recovery and Mega). After you get used to the Gunman and see how the recoveries work through fighting him, it shouldn't be too difficult for Diddy.

tl;dr DH has a custom gunman that can combo into kill moves and punish a lot of things he normally wouldn't be able to, and he has a hitbox recovery that can gimp you if you fall into it.

that's super interesting, it probably makes diddy play safer than usual until figured out

Any knowledge on Custom Villager or Olimar?

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
that's super interesting, it probably makes diddy play safer than usual until figured out

Any knowledge on Custom Villager or Olimar?
Villager's most common customs:

Exploding Balloons. He can explode them by pressing a (or both by pressing a + b) and if he explodes both, he gets shot up. If he chooses to explode both balloons, he can not grab the ledge until he reaches the apex of his jump, so keep that in mind. If you hit a balloon, it will explode and it will hit you. When he grabs the ledge regularly (by not exploding the balloons), the balloons will fly away from the ledge (one in each direction). This means that one balloon will go through the stage. I haven't played Villager myself, so I'm not 100% sure about all of the stages this can happen on. I have yet to see a stage where this doesn't happen. The same rules apply for this balloon (if you hit it, it explodes). I honestly don't have a lot of ideas on how to beat this as Diddy. Sorry :/

Tripping Sapling -> Counter Tree. The sapling trips, and if he waters it, the tree will generate a hitbox whenever hit (by you or Villager) that will not hit Villager. The trip deals 2-3%. The tree counters for mediocre percent, the tree hitbox when cut down is weaker (from what I've been told, the villager I play against doesn't cut it down ever). Avoid the sapling. The trip box isn't too big, so it's not too difficult to avoid. The counter tree is pretty straight forward, too. Don't play near the tree if you don't have to. He can slingshot the tree from afar to hit you with the counter box.

Pushy Lloyd. It's a bigger, multi-hit Lloyd that doesn't go as far. Explodes at the end of the move. The Villager I play against doesn't use this one against me much at all. I doubt Banana will destroy the Lloyd, but I can't confirm that off the top of my head. It may be better to jump over this one and go to a platform instead of just shielding it, as similar to playing against other characters with Multi Hit Projectiles (Robin, Greninja) he can hit you if you're shielding the projectile.

Last of all there is a big pocket that Villager has that is igger than the regular one (someone on the villager boards said 1/4th of FD). This will pick up banana very easily. Be wary of this if you're going for banana combo's. The downside of the custom is that it has less knockback, but Villager can just keep the banana, so he'll probably do that to remove it from your moveset until either of you die.

As soon as I can play this matchup more, I'll have more thoughts, but this is all I have at the moment. I apologize ;_;.

Edit: Olimar:

The only thing I know of Olimar is Sticky Pikmin and Hardy Pikmin. Hardy Pikmin are more difficult to kill, while sticky pikmin stay attached to you longer. Trying to kill/knock off the Pikmin with this combination is pretty much useless (takes far too long if you can get them off at all).

Olimar will generally save his whites to throw at you. If you see a white next in his line up, prepare your shield for that (make sure it's a full shield so the Pikmin can't latch to you through shield). Since the Pikmin stay on you for so long, the more he has on you, the less Pikmin he has to work with.

Hardy Pikmin has a very big delay when plucking pikmin (imagine 1.5x - 2x the lag from Peach Turnip if not more). When new stocks occur, you should be able to prevent him from getting his third Pikmin. If he is EVER in a scenario where he doesn't have Pikmin, do NOT let him get Pikmin. Grab him and juggle him as hard as you can, because he will have no options as long as he can't get to the ground.

Random note with hardy pikmin is that his dash grab is non existing when using them. I've seen it with Blue Pikmin specifically, but I'm talking with my Olimar friend and he says it's consistent with all Pikmin. I'll test it tomorrow to make sure personally.

The only other customs I know of are the down-b that will hit you if any of the recalled pikmin go through you (shield it?) and an up-b custom that makes the recovery height consistent regardless of the amount of pikmin you have (and it's still a pretty good height, just not as stupid).

Last edited:

Bumzy

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new to Diddy and i just wanted to know of his N-Air is a good attack?

Bumzy

Smash Rookie
Is Diddys N-Air a good attack or should i not bother using it?

Bumzy

Smash Rookie
Need some tips

- What uses Diddy's Banana have in game

- Is his Nair good

- What are his main edge guarding options

Thanks in advance

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Hey, I'm new to Diddy and i just wanted to know of his N-Air is a good attack?
Nair is a good combo starter

Need some tips

- What uses Diddy's Banana have in game

- Is his Nair good

- What are his main edge guarding options

Thanks in advance
Diddy uses banana to open your opponent's defense and his main edgeguard options are dtilt, ftilt (angled down), bair, dair, fair, monkey flip and peanuts. Oh, and bananas.

Heart of Ice

Smash Cadet
What exactly are Diddy's Oos options? What do you define as out of shield? Obviously grabs and banana throws can be done without releasing the shield button, but people are saying the Up Special and Smash can be used Oos. I have yet to do that in the lab at all! Do I just suck or is the definition of Oos really that shaky?

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
What exactly are Diddy's Oos options? What do you define as out of shield? Obviously grabs and banana throws can be done without releasing the shield button, but people are saying the Up Special and Smash can be used Oos. I have yet to do that in the lab at all! Do I just suck or is the definition of Oos really that shaky?
This works for every character, it's a shame Diddy doesn't have a particularly good usmash or up-b for this purpose though. I'll run you through it:

When you are shielding, pressing jump completely cancels the shield, as opposed to letting go of the shield button and then doing a move (which takes time). When you are in jumpsquat (the couple of frames before you actually leave the ground) you can cancel that into an up-smash or up-special.

You basically want to jump and then almost instantly input the usmash or up-b.

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
This works for every character, it's a shame Diddy doesn't have a particularly good usmash or up-b for this purpose though. I'll run you through it:

When you are shielding, pressing jump completely cancels the shield, as opposed to letting go of the shield button and then doing a move (which takes time). When you are in jumpsquat (the couple of frames before you actually leave the ground) you can cancel that into an up-smash or up-special.

You basically want to jump and then almost instantly input the usmash or up-b.
Should probably mention that in this game you can basically do anything OOS, correct me if I'm wrong but there is like very little lag if none at all when doing f-smash or something OOS.

TSM ZeRo

Villager's most common customs:

Exploding Balloons. He can explode them by pressing a (or both by pressing a + b) and if he explodes both, he gets shot up. If he chooses to explode both balloons, he can not grab the ledge until he reaches the apex of his jump, so keep that in mind. If you hit a balloon, it will explode and it will hit you. When he grabs the ledge regularly (by not exploding the balloons), the balloons will fly away from the ledge (one in each direction). This means that one balloon will go through the stage. I haven't played Villager myself, so I'm not 100% sure about all of the stages this can happen on. I have yet to see a stage where this doesn't happen. The same rules apply for this balloon (if you hit it, it explodes). I honestly don't have a lot of ideas on how to beat this as Diddy. Sorry :/

Tripping Sapling -> Counter Tree. The sapling trips, and if he waters it, the tree will generate a hitbox whenever hit (by you or Villager) that will not hit Villager. The trip deals 2-3%. The tree counters for mediocre percent, the tree hitbox when cut down is weaker (from what I've been told, the villager I play against doesn't cut it down ever). Avoid the sapling. The trip box isn't too big, so it's not too difficult to avoid. The counter tree is pretty straight forward, too. Don't play near the tree if you don't have to. He can slingshot the tree from afar to hit you with the counter box.

Pushy Lloyd. It's a bigger, multi-hit Lloyd that doesn't go as far. Explodes at the end of the move. The Villager I play against doesn't use this one against me much at all. I doubt Banana will destroy the Lloyd, but I can't confirm that off the top of my head. It may be better to jump over this one and go to a platform instead of just shielding it, as similar to playing against other characters with Multi Hit Projectiles (Robin, Greninja) he can hit you if you're shielding the projectile.

Last of all there is a big pocket that Villager has that is igger than the regular one (someone on the villager boards said 1/4th of FD). This will pick up banana very easily. Be wary of this if you're going for banana combo's. The downside of the custom is that it has less knockback, but Villager can just keep the banana, so he'll probably do that to remove it from your moveset until either of you die.

As soon as I can play this matchup more, I'll have more thoughts, but this is all I have at the moment. I apologize ;_;.

Edit: Olimar:

The only thing I know of Olimar is Sticky Pikmin and Hardy Pikmin. Hardy Pikmin are more difficult to kill, while sticky pikmin stay attached to you longer. Trying to kill/knock off the Pikmin with this combination is pretty much useless (takes far too long if you can get them off at all).

Olimar will generally save his whites to throw at you. If you see a white next in his line up, prepare your shield for that (make sure it's a full shield so the Pikmin can't latch to you through shield). Since the Pikmin stay on you for so long, the more he has on you, the less Pikmin he has to work with.

Hardy Pikmin has a very big delay when plucking pikmin (imagine 1.5x - 2x the lag from Peach Turnip if not more). When new stocks occur, you should be able to prevent him from getting his third Pikmin. If he is EVER in a scenario where he doesn't have Pikmin, do NOT let him get Pikmin. Grab him and juggle him as hard as you can, because he will have no options as long as he can't get to the ground.

Random note with hardy pikmin is that his dash grab is non existing when using them. I've seen it with Blue Pikmin specifically, but I'm talking with my Olimar friend and he says it's consistent with all Pikmin. I'll test it tomorrow to make sure personally.

The only other customs I know of are the down-b that will hit you if any of the recalled pikmin go through you (shield it?) and an up-b custom that makes the recovery height consistent regardless of the amount of pikmin you have (and it's still a pretty good height, just not as stupid).
Super good write up.

From what I've been noticing, another match up that changes heavily is Villager. He essentially can zone you out with his tripping down B, and it can be hard to get past it.

Have any insight on that?

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'm considering switching to A-sticking, but I'm wondering how much of loss not being able to smash-toss nanas with the C-stick would be. It feels like a bigger loss than it would be in Brawl, because in this game you pretty much always throw nanas directly at someone rather than use them for zoning.

Blue Mage

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neoceus
3DS FC
1762-2875-1153
Anyone have any tips for the optimal time to use Dtilt mixups? I usually find that characters with fast jabs (especially fast fallers) like Falcon, Sheik, and Sonic can immediately mash out jabs right after a Dtilt.

Also, any recovery tips? I find that I'll aim my recovery to the ledge, only to hit the ledge, blow up my barrels and cause me to plummet to my death. Most of the time it happens when I try to recover at an upwards diagonal angle. It's especially hard for me to aim it when I'm online and it's getting really laggy.

Bumzy

Smash Rookie
Anyone have any tips for the optimal time to use Dtilt mixups? I usually find that characters with fast jabs (especially fast fallers) like Falcon, Sheik, and Sonic can immediately mash out jabs right after a Dtilt.

Also, any recovery tips? I find that I'll aim my recovery to the ledge, only to hit the ledge, blow up my barrels and cause me to plummet to my death. Most of the time it happens when I try to recover at an upwards diagonal angle. It's especially hard for me to aim it when I'm online and it's getting really laggy.
Just go into training and practise sweet spotting the ledge

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Apparently the sideb popgun cancel doesn't work anymore. I hadn't learned it yet but can I get confirmation of this please.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Well no but my mate insists it doesn't work anymore because he used to do it easily and now he can't do it anymore with the same inputs. He even went back to the vid and copied it perfectly. Again if someone could test it that would be greatly appreciated.

Spatman

Smash Ace
I have tested it a lot today (well, not so "a lot", maybe...) and I couldn't do it. Earlier than today, I wasn't very good at do it, but sometimes I accomplished it. Now, never

Top Bottom