• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #4 Saturday November 13th: ROM3 Prep! ANTi vs. JMAN Moneymatch!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You were missed Alu. Wes was even there and hes kinda hyped about this crew battle you guys got coming up. tourny was stacked as **** tough. Me Jman Hax Teco Chops Gmoney Tag WK...and Vanz and Dj didnt even enter.

As far as who won...idk. I left after I got knocked out and Jman, Hax, Tec0(Good luck!) were left.
Sry HBK =( I let NJ down.

Me and Hax had a pretty good set though. I feel like I learned something though so next time I got this :)

Alukard

Smash Hero

Alukard

Smash Hero
dammmm HBK that sounds like a stacked *** tourney ... i'm happy to see it was a good turnout! Especially since i should be able to attend the next one ^_^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Blah, can't make the next one. Niece's birthday party (I'm super happy for that though cause I <3 my niece) but still :( that I can't make it.

HAYAKU

Smash Rookie
**** i reeally wanna go but i don't know what'll b up though...is it possible to come last minute or is it a must to let u know ahead of time...also no love for brawl?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
**** i reeally wanna go but i don't know what'll b up though...is it possible to come last minute or is it a must to let u know ahead of time...also no love for brawl?
No, no love for Brawl.

Also ask D1 for his number over PM or something so you can update him and possibly get filled in the bracket if you're gonna be late.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
thinkin bout attending but i dont want to drive and me +trains dont mix....not since 8th grade when i accidently took the train from poughkeepsie to 125th when i wanted to get off in mount vernon and almost got thrown off the train....ghey times

D1

Banned via Administration
Its easy as hell to get to...plus you don't get jumped normally on NYC trains. Only ppl who act scared get whooped nowadays. This venue is in an insanely white+asian area...there's barely any blacks/latinos that you gotta worry about LOL.

Alukard

Smash Hero
can't wait for this ..!!!!

hopefully G$ can stay for singles so i can actually get a ride home ... this **** is super deep from me ... i dont mind going to it tho!

(my job better give me day off cuz i requested a long *** time ago)

D1

Thanks man! I'm sry I couldn't make it to your tourney I def passed the f*ck out from last night's hang out!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Thanks man! I'm sry I couldn't make it to your tourney I def passed the f*ck out from last night's hang out!
its cool ... as soon as i see next weeks schedule i'll confirm myself for this ... but unless like my entire stock room wants this day off i should be ok! =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
they put up the schedule later on today ... get at djn tho he had an interview today at my job! ... so hopefully they hire that ***** LOL

so yea ... team money matches?

i'll do a couple of singles for $1 ^_^

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming and bringing with me two old school players--NC Bobby (who just moved to NYC!) and WuWu (Who lives in Irvine but is visiting). If we could get a lift I could bring a set up (I have a good tourny size tv but I don't want to take it on the train). Otherwise, I could just bring a wii/game etc...

-Zec

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Someone pay for all my entries and give me a ride.

From the lack of responses I"m expecting it probably means I can't make it =(

Sorry D1 D=, my *** is soooo broke from buying books for school =(

Ryan-K

Smash Master
im probly working this day but till 1 o clock so id probly get there around 230ish. would i be able to call ahead of time to register for singles and pay when i get there? even if i cant get into singles ill go for the hell of it tho lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You are huh? I definitely said I couldn't make this tourny due to my nieces birthday party...=/

Alukard

Smash Hero
alrighty i'm definitely in here!

i got saturday offffff ... so now we need a smashfest ^_______^ ... papa john teezy?!

i can't wait to hang out with all you guys ... i have too much fun LOL

D1

If people wanna come later for singles its fine I can always wait till later for singles just give me a call no biggie ppl. Teams is what's gonna start early.

I just talked to Mass and Maine looks like they're coming to take over!!!

Top Bottom