• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #4 Saturday November 13th: ROM3 Prep! ANTi vs. JMAN Moneymatch!

D1

Banned via Administration
If you guys wanna come try to look for ppl who are driving so far its looking like a great turnout. Teams might actually be interesting!

strawhats

Smash Master
imma try...anyone know if Swift is going to this

I think i could catch a ride with him if he's going. If not i guess its public transportation

Alukard

Smash Hero
so like i'm supposed to hear back from someone ... at first it was a 100% yes ... then a no... then a yes ... back to a no and now a mayb ... SMH

soooooo lame ... we'll see wat happens later tonight

D1

wAAAAAAAH! No Nando?!!! Whack. Well PC, Reno, Hazz, I dunno who else is going.

I heard Gmoney just got car issues so he can't make it.

But still we having a great turnout.

if ppl can bring Wiis and Melee and memory cards that'll be appreciated.

Prog's gonna do recording and commentary...if Swift can come later for singles Strawhats that'll be amazing. Ask him cuz I know he works mornings or something, but could make it later for singles.

D1

I need to get rest I'm so tight. LOL VAAAAAAAAANZ...sry I didn't reply to your txt. There was no fest.

Yo I wanna see how my homey ANTi does at this tourney.

strawhats

Smash Master
D1 IM COMING ANYWAY...dont worry i prob wont make it for doubles wasnt planning on entering doubles anyway cuz Zebra is my partner and he isnt coming

D1

Tourney's not canceled for some reason venue owner's not there yet >_<. Sry everyone *sigh*. Life sucks sometimes....

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i rilly wish i was going to this =(.....................not gonna lie at the next no johns or saffron sum1 teach me how tha train system works cuz all we got up here is cars.....teach me the train systems and ill neva miss anotha one of these

strawhats

Smash Master
I'm on my way d1. I'm on the metro north heading to grand central. I'm gonna have to catch the shuttle to Time Square and get the N. Should be there in another hr

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Its hella easy to get here, use hopstop.com T.Webb tourney didn't even start yet cuz ppl are coming late but we have about 20 so far.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Tourney's not canceled for some reason venue owner's not there yet >_<. Sry everyone *sigh*. Life sucks sometimes....
They usually open at 12 tourny days. Might have forgotten?

Glad to know you guys are having it though.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i had a lot of fun ^_^ ... i wish i didn't have to leave early but me and hazz both wanted to be home early XD

nice seeing everyone!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
even tho i left mad early it was really cool seeing everyone again and playing! shoutouts later!

but special shoutout to SPECIAL K

VAL0

Smash Cadet
maad tight i had to leave early, had fun play sum friendlies tho. shout outs to d1 for makin this happen and all the palyers that came through.

D1

Sexy times were had!

Results thread is up!

Post shoutouts there and stuff!

I dunno when I can host the next event cuz I'm not really down for hosting anything on October 30th its like Halloween weekend : /.

We probably might not have DIP at all next October unless you guys can choose a date that you all are gonna attend.

Oct 2nd is Saffron and 16th is No Johns. So I can't compete w/ those.

The 23rd I'm completely booked and the 30th once again is Halloween weekend BS.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11221727#post11221727

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You can't just make it on a Friday instead? I didn't mind it last time personally. IDK about everyone else though, but is it even possible to do again?

D1

You can't just make it on a Friday instead? I didn't mind it last time personally. IDK about everyone else though, but is it even possible to do again?
It sure is possible I just need everyone's input, but no one checks the boards LOL.

Top Bottom