• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #4 Saturday November 13th: ROM3 Prep! ANTi vs. JMAN Moneymatch!

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
i wanna go but my controller broke today so i might just be quitting smash finally, ive been trying to walk away forever, Dan's going for sure i think if he drags me along i might go we'll see

Alukard

Smash Hero
i wanna go but my controller broke today so i might just be quitting smash finally, ive been trying to walk away forever, Dan's going for sure i think if he drags me along i might go we'll see
yoo u should come through son i'm going ... we can chill ^_^

Uh huh...

So you'll be there cool
werd thats wat i thought LOL cuz dan isn't going alone ...

ALSO D1 ... i wanted to know if there is going to be any ssf4 set ups there cuz i would very much like to play if there is ... ^_^

D1

Banned via Administration
We have 'em at the venue already, we can set it up on the only "laggy" TV there.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
brian dan showed me that chun combo u did, being a chun main i must say i ****ing was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i was like singing the usher song god dam! **** was beautiful! and hailey shut up xD

Alukard

Smash Hero
brian dan showed me that chun combo u did, being a chun main i must say i ****ing was like omgomgomgomgomg i was like singing the usher song god dam! **** was beautiful! And hailey shut up xd
o werd! ... =]

son that dude got fuuuuucked up ... I'm soul searching in that game cuz cviper is such a ****ing wildcard ... Defenses are sooo weak ... But yea chun is top 3 favorite chars to use

pimp1469

Smash Rookie
Going to make this my first melee tourney =)
I'll try to bring some of my nub friends along with my nubcake self so get hyped for a bigger pot$$$ =P
I'm hoping the experience will make me a better player, and I'm expecting to have a great time!! See you all thurr!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm not even sure I'm going, what are you guys talking about?

I honestly expected this to be said like hours ago.

If you're gonna tell me I suck at least do it at a timely manner ****en *****.

<3
why dont u just tell me u dont want to team with me =[

Hax

Smash Champion
hailey even though youre awful i wouldve teamed with you if jaden didnt say yes before u

<3

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I really want to go to this but stupid 1 train is isolating me from the rest of the city : (

LLDL

Smash Hero
Dang I really wanna roll to this :(. If I'm in Brooklyn on Saturday I'll come through.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Hey No Cash, what's the status on PA actually coming?
what alu said. DIP!

sorry id take the chinatown bus if someone could come with me cuz traveling is mad fun with other ppl. plus idk how to get to the venue from where the chinatown bus drops me off.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
what alu said. DIP!

sorry id take the chinatown bus if someone could come with me cuz traveling is mad fun with other ppl. plus idk how to get to the venue from where the chinatown bus drops me off.
i don't know off hand how, but depending on which chinatown bus you take, you'll get dropped off either by canal street or at madison square garden.

xios73

Smash Rookie
wattup its Dimos from the last tourney

yo D1 if i come at like 2-2:30ish will i make it in time for singles?

D1

For all those that don't know registration starts from 10am-12pm for teams, singles registration starts later. Also, if you guys are coming later for singles please come fast, please be mindful that some people don't wanna go home late to miss their trains back home outta state.

If you guys need help coming here. Gimme me a txt w/ your name and I'll search on google on how you can get here. Google answers everything in life if you don't know:

Who.

What.

Where.

When.

And the best one yet...

...Why?

See you all this weekend! I'm at a fest and heard from Lambchopz that Jman is coming, Vanz is also coming and even more master of love are coming.

This is gonna be ****!

So come early if you want the tourney to run smooth please.

<3

Check the first post for help on rules, times, prices etc.

Alukard

Smash Hero
For all those that don't know registration starts from 10am-12pm for teams, singles registration starts later. Also, if you guys are coming later for singles please come fast, please be mindful that some people don't wanna go home late to miss their trains back home outta state.

If you guys need help coming here. Gimme me a txt w/ your name and I'll search on google on how you can get here. Google answers everything in life if you don't know:

Who.

What.

Where.

When.

And the best one yet...

...Why?

See you all this weekend! I'm at a fest and heard from Lambchopz that Jman is coming, Vanz is also coming and even more master of love are coming.

This is gonna be ****!

So come early if you want the tourney to run smooth please.

<3

Check the first post for help on rules, times, prices etc.
i hate ya for not telling me about the fest =[

D1

We're gonna have fests to prep pplz for the tourney starting tomorrow, and Friday @ an undisclosed venue. Please txt me Alu. My number is on the first post. I wanna save ur number for future texting.

@ Anti and everyone who said they're coming through...I love you all!

Bring a Wii *****z!!!!!

Top Bottom