• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Annual Pre-Thanksgiving/Pre-ROM2 Smashfest of the Love (Nov. 20)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do you mean Rom2? cuz Pound 4 is in January 16,17, and 18. :]

a nub

Smash Ace
I'm showin up most likely with a friend. I only took 1 stock off you DJ when we played back in like may or something.

But this time...

This time I'm thinking BIG

Say goodbye to not 1, but 2 stocks, get @ me lol

I'm bringing a gcn w/melee
some soda and chips

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser updated thread post

DeJay, me and Daisy would so love to be here an play with you guys, but Pound 4 is like right after (sad face)...but daisy might come too this :)
Quit life. Ya should come through. Let me know if Daisy can come through or not.

If I get my controller absolutely
Post up when you know for sure if you can make it or not.

I'm showin up most likely with a friend. I only took 1 stock off you DJ when we played back in like may or something.

But this time...

This time I'm thinking BIG

Say goodbye to not 1, but 2 stocks, get @ me lol

I'm bringing a gcn w/melee
some soda and chips
Thats whats up. What's your friend's smash name? If he doesn't play smash, what's his name?

Sexy, Joe, and I might not be making it now >_>
What happened son?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
If it ain't Florida its done lol. Frames, who are the other Florida people coming through so I can put them on the list?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser updated thread post

Give me updates people. Whats going on with the love?

Well, all I can say for now is MAYBE!
Post up with an update if you can or not.

Oh DJ, I found somewhere else to stay. Hope that's cool.

Vilt's car will have:

DJ Rome, Moophobia, NisP, and Cash Mooney.
Its cool. Who are the other people not coming since your car was full?

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man ... no one better john at Rom about sleep lol ... cuz this is looking like a beast smashfest lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** septa doing strike. Unions are so broken. Can't boycott 'em cuz we need em. How the **** do we get around that?

Twissterr

Smash Rookie
yo dj what if i said i was gon show up. . . no one knows me im in da bronx i think i seen you maybe once or twice wen i wen to web2zone but still none the less im type new and i just wanna get bak in da game lol so wats good if showed up noobs allowed?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
5 people from MD/VA including myself coming up(hyde, me, chivalruse, skyheart, thumbswayup), we'll need housing.

Are you housing saturday night as well? Just need to know if i'll need to find somewhere else to stay that night.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
****, the last one of these was MAD fun, but the one before it was even more fun when this ***** Warrior Knight ****ing slept next to me on a bed with closed doors LMAOOO. But yeah I def wanna be there for this at least to chill and make jokes LMAO. WK and Dan Are too ****ing good at jokes!!!! lmaoo

That also reminds me *this goes out to dj* when I made that thing up about u going to mickey d!cks (LMAO) and ur mom was like were hendrick and i was like he got a big **** LMAO. too good but yeah ill be here and prolly bring chips and a cube.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Are you going to hold another mini-tournament like last time? that was fun.

Top Bottom