• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Annual Pre-Thanksgiving/Pre-ROM2 Smashfest of the Love (Nov. 20)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol 64 nice.

also I can't wait for this shiz tomorrow, but we prolly won't be there til after 11., maybe midnight. I want to get some smash in before bed though, need to practice with matt if he's there.

The East is burning Red will be the supreme team.

kidd69

Smash Cadet
so i found my Nintendo 64 and controllers but i think i left smash 64 at my friends house but I SHALL FIND IT!!!!

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
dj has smash 64 and controllers and an n64... u should prob bring ur own controller if its good cuz n64 controllers r garbage in general.

ps. lack of dj updates bum me out.

kidd69

Smash Cadet
LOL I NO HE DOES EH TOLD ME BUT LIKE JUST IN CASE SUMONE ELSE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE SAME TIME AND I AM BRINGING MY OWN CONTROLLER sorry bout da caps

Life After Death

Smash Champion
- This Is Dj Nintendo

There's A Five Dollar Venue Fee For This. Sorry Guys I Haven't Posted With Bowser Updates. I Have No Internet At My House. If You Don't Have The Venue Fee, Then Don't Come. I Never Charge For Any Of My Events But Unfortunately I Have To For This. People Can Come Whenever Today. There's Already People Here.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
capslocks **** lol

DJ is your internet temporarily out? I mean i'm not saying I need it or anything, it just sucks for you if your internet is broke or something.

PB&J

Smash Hero
there are mad people here..everybody else should come..if u guys are lost call mine or djn's phone

631-484-0733

646-784-2689

and there is a 5 dollar door fee

kidd69

Smash Cadet
just got back from this **** ****ing playing melee agen yo pbbj ima follow ur advice try and time me foward smash and be patient wit my edge hog

a nub

Smash Ace
word **** was mad fun and it definitely helped

imma still get ***** at rom though. It still hurts darc ._.

Also anyone who asked me for help w/the gc backup launcher and custom melee, im me @ bh19pwnsj00

DBZEKE

Smash Rookie
YOOO that was crazy waaaaaaaay better then playing the scrubs at school i got ***** so i bad i had to leave

Twissterr

Smash Rookie
Yea man mad fun playing against you guys good luck at rom to bad i cant make it wanna play more and get better

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey, I had a blast at the fest. It was good seeing you again DJ. Too bad we didn't have a match (I'm not counting that Peach Ditto. Bowser, Mario or no match lol). I'm glad everyone liked the pizza. It's the Kingsbridge special, also dubbed by Alukard 'Top Tier Pizza'

PB&J - Your hussle game is too good LOL. I loved the shirts you got. I'll be sure to try and pick up one or two. Thanks for a bit of info about that IC vs Peach match. Gotta find a counter measure to that...lol

maddog - Wow, playing you just showed how ****ty my Peach is. Than again, I didn't get ***** TOO bad for a guy that had like 3 hours of practice and was 5+ months rusty LOL

Yedi - w00t. Good matches. Your Ness is beast. Way to get inside my mind LOL

Sexy - god...the name...LOL Glad things worked out with your ebay situation. Thanks a lot for showing me that comic. I'm wondering how that would end.

Thumbs - Thuuuuuuumbs! Good thing I didn't play you. You'd wreck me in a heartbeat lolz

Everyone else - good seeing you all. Glad you enjoyed the pizza and DJs. :D

Top Bottom