• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

soap

Smash Hero
how long does it take to accelerate to top fall speed? do they reach it in a shorthop?

id say a quicker acceleration is more important for quick aerial evasion.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh man, I go away to a fighting game tourney for a weekend and now we got people trying to take over with ****ing peach vs spanimal data? What the ****. Lemme get them link *****s back. They're kool.

Green wall time, lets go.
Docs win local tourneys?
Yeah, they do. Maybe you'd know this if canada had local tourneys, but you guys are too busy making maple syrup, tryin to find the next best place to play an outdoor hockey game.... in america.
How much of an advantage does Doc have against Ganon/Samus?
Doc vs Ganon is imo fairly even. Ganon can **** the everlasting **** out of doc if he lands like, a hit; especially if he catches doc with some dumb DI. Can also **** doc with edgeguarding too (tipman edgeguard, f.air edgeguards, double d's. You name it, doc eats it). And since ganon it's like, nothing but a big zoning hitbox, with a nice *** jab and u.air to close gaps, it's real easy to run into the **** with doc. However, if doc can get close enough to ganon to where he can get in clean, doc pretty much rides the bull and stays there until he gets bucked out with like... a fist. XD

Doc vs Samus I think it actually in samus's favor, not by much though. First off, just like we've been saying, Doc vs Samus is a boring match. Im not calling it a Soul Cal match anymore, maybe like CvS2, without roll cancelling (meaning it really IS JUST A BIG ****ING POKE FEST). Samus's pokes are longer, and generally safe. Docs are kinda saef, but generally short. If samus calls anything, she can win (she calls doc jumping in, boot to the face. Calls a ground approach, she's got alot of ways to deal with it). Edgeguarding? Samus has alot of ways to stop doc, but doc has to go above and beyond to stop samus. Samus is the only character Doc should never land the Kobe on, but if samus correctly calls a tech, she can punish with the Orb of Reckoning. Doc can chase samus with u.airs, but not legitly combo (for the most part). Samus doesnt really combo to begin with, it's just correctly reading again and again (but that **** adds up). So, yeah. Take what you want from that.

I thought the general consensus was that Ganon / Samus were about even.

Samus because it's just a slow, horrible poking battle where her range is better and your only approaches are like Fair, pill --> Fair and shield. But in exchange your camping game is better. And you have no way to kill her other than random Fairs, whereas her Nair / F-tilt / whatever into an easy edgeguard will kill you so the matchup was about split.

And where Ganon was about the same thing only you have chain grab (I think) and kill setups from throw and he's slow and dumb dumb and gimpable.

Or has something changed?
You're kinda right.

speaking of Samus..
Why do i find Samus hard to play when im Doc.
Seriously im like watching myself explode every where >.>
Like i said, she can ****in reach out and touch people. And it's like, she lives on the reading rainbow. And she can gimp doc. All sorts of funny stuff.
See, Doc has no range.

He can't really take to the offensive all that well against characters with such long limbs.

Fortunately for him, he can actually outcamp Samus. It becomes more problematic when he's fighting someone like Sheik and there are fifty needles flying at him from all sorts of sporadic directions and he has to saunter through them like a duck and then engage her in close combat with only his sexuality to protect him (and chain grabs ;)).
Depends on how you define range. Cause i mean, pills go a long way, although the longer they go the less likely they are to actually hit somebody. Kinda like needles. XD And last i checked, needles go 2 ways.

Are there any videos of Green Mario using doc?

I'm too lazy to go look on youtube
More than likely no. Just go watch a video of him playing doc, and then imagine that when he fairs somebody, they go out instead of down. Seriously, im not getting off of this fact; doc and mario are the only 2 real clones in the game, you can play them like, 85% the same and get away with it. Link/Y.Link come close,
On Dittos: Doc vs Doc doesn't define who is the best Doc - it defines who is the best at a Doc ditto. If a Doc player could own every other character, but lost a ditto and his opponent could only win Doc dittos, who is the better player? The one who can own every character, of course.
On Samus... it's about grabs, but what you do after a grab is tricky... she's so floaty. It's tricky to combo her.
Which is why I laugh when people try to tell me Im better than $mac cause I beat him in dittos at fast1. (Yes, you just read me bragging, but keep reading, you'll see why).

Every. Single. Tournament that i go to. Somebody always asks me to play doc dittos. Somebody. Somewhere. Doc mains, non doc mains, people who just want to play one of the dumbest dittos in the game, somebody ALWAYS does it. $mac rarely does doc dittos. So at fast1, i think i beat him in like, every ditto. We finished the same place. Who's the better doc? Who cares, we played different people in brackets.

fuck
Or maybe this would work.
f
ck

Protip: The "u" is a picture.
What the ****. get that wack *** slayer **** out of here.

MAY ALL DAY MAA****ER. MAY ALL DAY.

uthrow -> uair isn't guaranteed on doc
No, it's not, but if you respond to the upthrow the same way everytime, and fox reads it right every time, he can still land that u.air. (Unless your response makes it to where u.air is not an option.) I say it like that because some people seriously try to make it sound like there is no way in hell that fox can ever upthrow you and then u.air you before you hit the ground.
Peach can't chain grab Falco.
Wut.
If that were true, then shouldn't Fox be able to as well?

Fox: Faster TOP SPEED while falling.

Falco: Faster ACCELERATION while falling.

Thus Falco falls faster at CG percents and probably can't shine out. We already know Fox, who falls even slower at these percents, can't shine out as well. You've all seen Peaches CG Fox for daaays on FD, right?

By this logic, its safe to say that Peach's CG works on both Fox/Falco.

I could be completely wrong though. lol
You're not.
peach boards are uselss when cort doesnt post. >_>

This is what i see happening in the peach boards right now.

Just change the channel to something else.

___

So yeah, went to Impact Clash 3 this weekend. Saturday was great (the not-melee day). Sunday was a Disastraphy. Melee didnt happen, at all.

I did see one of the greatest games ever.

1-on-1 Goverment.

I cant find a video of it, but it's so hilarious. It's a ****ing b-ball game made by tecmo, and oh dear god we hyped the living **** out of it when people starting playing it on the xarcade cpu setup.

I watched a game's metagame evolve in a span of 20 minutes. Went from n***as not knowing how to play basketball to figuring out jukes to realizing that "Angel dude is broken cause he can just fly over the court."

Top. Tier.

Go download the mame now, it's going to be the next melee sidegame. Get at us.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man, my May lost her tourney virginity saturday at IC3.

I actually did ok. Dear god I got linear as ****. Got people jumping into my double dolphin shenanigans. That was too funny.

If my tourney may played half like my casual may, i'd be legit. I hope I can piece that together before blazblue comes out.

What's really funny is my 2nd lose was to an anji. That's supposed to be like, Anji's hardest matchup. *shrug* I dont know that game like I do melee, so i know i got ***** by some **** that shouldnt happen. (I mean hell, i know i did. I ****ing got caught with some air throw trap like 3x in the last game.)

Cant wait to see the vids of my rope-a-dope bull****. XD

___

SMOOTH HOW BOUT YOU GET AT MY KIRBY. IM EVOLING THE KIRBY METAGAME. GOT A GUARENTEED SWALLOW AND A GUARETEED SWEETSPOT HAMMER SETUP. COMIN FO YO ***.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well, I saw you playing May at TO4 and I gotta say that I was pretty **** impressed. My friend Karavision tapped me on the shoulder during one of your matches with Marty and he was like, "Would he like a can o' pringles to go with that?" Then I saw you **** the **** out of Marty with like this psuedo-infinite that I didn't even think May was capable of doing.

One of the first things I thought was "****. I need to start playing GG again."

And I'mma clobbah that there Kirbeh next time we play, foo'. In fact, I will MONEY MATCH you. Five bucks.

/end off topic rant.

Smooth Criminal

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
This hasn't been talked about for a few pages but I wanted to point this out:
If waveshine->grab works, so does waveshine->usmash because a JC usmash and JC grab comes out on the same frame.
And uthrow uair doesn't work on doc. :(

HiIH

Smash Lord
Sorry if I missed them somewhere, but where can I find these? =D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HiIh76 Hereyah. Right now it's teams. More Dogy vids goin up this week too. Probably where he ***** us. = \

Viers said:
Also, was playing a marth last night, and an assortment of things I noticed.

1. Don't get grabbed by the ledge at low percents, and if you do, DI away, and make sure you disrupt their edgeguard with a premature up B--don't try to sweetspot. Pretty much, the one game I lost was from being too stupid near the ledge at low percents.

2. After like 50%, the only thing marth can do to you is f-smash, as long as you can edgetech the d-tilt. I consistantly lived to like 150% every time I wasn't killed early, and once lived to 235% before I misspaced and got smashed. Just DI up, throw pills (but not when in jump-b-air range of marth), and save the jump. If he grabs the ledge hoping to d-air you, bait it and up b onto the stage, or go low and try and tech it (which is of course only possible if you hug the stage).

3. Unless he perfectly sweetspots, you can cape his upB. Try and hit late wit hthe cape, so that if he does sweetspot, you aren't lagging and get punished.

4. Like with fox, don't try to shield grab--instead work on making him whiff and punish--his f-air is still a *****, but even autocanceled n-airs you can grab him out of--as to autocancel the last swipe, thats hitbox goes behind him has to come out. I *think* you can f-tilt him if he whiffs a f-air, but that could have been him messing up.

EDIT: actually something I'm noticing is that shielding is rarely the best choice, and completely useless at low percents.
1.Eh... all you have to do is be careful of Fthrow>Fsmash. Also you have to be really careful about Up+Bing too early when the Marth get's comfortable with Dairs, and most importantly, COUNTERS. Also, he can just poke you to death with dtilt.... you REALLY have to play it by ear, don't rely on Up+Bing too early. = (

2.I have stuff to say on this, but it's probably the Marth's fault that you're living so long. = D

3.You c an cape him at any time I believe. As long as you cape the tip of his sword coming through the stage I THINK. Someone else please confirm/debunk this for me?

4.When Marth hits your shield, you wanna be careful. If he's on his first Fair, don't let your shield down unless he's close. Then do an Aerial out of sheild. Like you said, grabbing is a bad idea. If he's on his SECOND one, I like WDing OoS and grabbing/Jab comboing. This could be punishable though...
if you KNOW he's not gonna dair though, CC it and punish.

This is the matchup I have the most experience with, with like every character. ._.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wanted to have Samus as a secondary, because she is so awesome with setups and everything. ;3 I might need to go there more, though.

(God I love her super missiles and her down tilt and everything else man!)

HiIH

Smash Lord
i don't think you can punish a marth's forward air with wd anything oos
How about when he lands after a tipped fair? Maybe he'll grab you if he's expecting it but... other than that, as long as you jab, he can't stop you I think. Dunno if you can get a Jab>grab off, but Jab>dsmash. He MIGHT can get away from you, but I think if you're quick enough you'll jab him as he tries to dash away. Any way he tries to stop (like a jab, tilt, or smash) will clink with a jab, or else he'll get hit before it comes out. Maybe if he crouch cancels it, but once again, he'd have to be expecting it.

I could also be compeletely wrong.

Alpha said:
i lawl at this as well XD
man the Doc boards are so interesting
unlike the Samus boards were not a **** thing goes down -_-
<.<; There's already a thread for complaining in the Samus boards, and this opinion has already been stated. Please search before doing anything again.

If you catch my drift.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I was under the impression that if a marth correctly spaces a fair on your shield, and jabs, grabs, counters or dashes away doc's wd anything won't be quick enough to counter.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HiIh76 Hereyah. Right now it's teams. More Dogy vids goin up this week too. Probably where he ***** us. = \

1.Eh... all you have to do is be careful of Fthrow>Fsmash. Also you have to be really careful about Up+Bing too early when the Marth get's comfortable with Dairs, and most importantly, COUNTERS. Also, he can just poke you to death with dtilt.... you REALLY have to play it by ear, don't rely on Up+Bing too early. = (

2.I have stuff to say on this, but it's probably the Marth's fault that you're living so long. = D

3.You c an cape him at any time I believe. As long as you cape the tip of his sword coming through the stage I THINK. Someone else please confirm/debunk this for me?

4.When Marth hits your shield, you wanna be careful. If he's on his first Fair, don't let your shield down unless he's close. Then do an Aerial out of sheild. Like you said, grabbing is a bad idea. If he's on his SECOND one, I like WDing OoS and grabbing/Jab comboing. This could be punishable though...
if you KNOW he's not gonna dair though, CC it and punish.

This is the matchup I have the most experience with, with like every character. ._.
I'll probably get my friendlies that we recorded up from the tourney this weekend. I need to see this ZtD **** fullmetal pulled on GAWes.

1) F.throw -> F.smash, your goal is to not get tipped, and if you're going ot get tipped, not get tipped with retardedly bad DI. Contrary to what some people try to say, marth can follow his throws with f.smash, some people just complain cause they have to actually... move?

And if marth catches you in shield with d.tilt, then you actually have to abort the mission. The only way you'll hit him from this situation is if he makes a horribly bad move, such as trying to move in from his already-established optimal range.

2) Um, no. You can do alot to live a long time against marth. The only move marth has that sends you at a horribe angle is actually his d.tilt. Everything else, as long as your DI is on point, and you avoid catching a d.air, you can live for quite a while.

3) Caping marth is hard. If he sweetspots, you pretty much cant do it unelss you do some crazy jump-off-the-stage-cape-him-into-you-and-hope-it-dont-kill-you nonsense. I think you can stand far enough away and catch the tip of his hand while he sweetspots, but the timeframe is pretty much nonexistant.

4) Um. Depends on how he hits your shield. If he hits you with anything that's not shffl'd, except for a n.air, you come out of shield. If he tries to do SH double f.airs and the fair going up hits your shield, you can come out and punish, or move out. He does a FH nair going up and hits shield, you move out. He dairs your shield going up, you can move out. If he shffls, you dont want to try to moveout and punish, because you cant punish marth's shffl, but you can try moving out and running away, because he should be sitting there zoning you out. Now dont assume all marths do this, for some reason marths think its an awesome idea to give up their range to get this imfamous grab they cant do anything from, so. *shrug*

*reads what ih says specifically*. Yeah, moving out after the shffl (or the 2nd one in double fair) really doenst work. I just know how albany marths operate. They could very easily jab, d.tilt, u.tilt, sibe.b, grab you for trying to come into their space, but they dont. It's their advantage at that point.>.>

i lawl at this as well XD
man the Doc boards are so interesting
unlike the :samus2: boards were not a **** thing goes down -_-
You wanna go try to get some discussion sturring in the samus boards? You know we can do it, we're the ****ing dark-as-hell alliance!

I wanted to have Samus as a secondary, because she is so awesome with setups and everything. ;3 I might need to go there more, though.

Tech chasing with charge shot is hilarious. I cant help but laugh whenever I get my **** wrecked by that.

And then Samus in teams is epic. Mach Gundam Cannon Combo all day (although we've only hit it like, twice)?

I was under the impression that if a marth correctly spaces a fair on your shield, and jabs, grabs, counters or dashes away doc's wd anything won't be quick enough to counter.
SHFFL f.air to anything "safe" (aerial, d.tilt, jab, i think u.tilt) works, Grab can be moved out on, and then you can actually spotdodge/roll away from that. You cant spotdodge/roll away from the other options unless marth actually lets you, because even if you do call said safe moves, he's still at advantage. I say "I think u.tilt" because I think if you're close enough to him when he uptilts, he's facing you, and you call an u.tilt, you can actually punish it (I think i've done it before, im not sure). I question it because...well, it's marth's u.tilt and marth is a good character.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
F-Air

Total: 33
Hit: 4-7
IASA: 30
Auto cancel: 27>
Landlag: 15
Lcanceled: 7

Assuming it hits on frame five (frame four is a little high) that's twenty-three frames between slashes on a frame perfect shorthop double fair. Tippered fair I believe is six frames of hitlag and twelve frames of shieldstun, so that means you have seventeen frames to do whatever you want. Doc's wavedash is fifteen frames, so you have two frames to do something. You could jab, I guess.

EDIT: A perfectly shffl'd fair from Marth leaves you at a one frame advantage. Good luck doing something with that =/

otg

Smash Master
In team friendlies the other day, I was teaming with DJN's Samus. The combo was something ******** like: Doc (Fsmash) -> Samus Charge shot, almost instantly. There was some setup into it before hand (maybe a low percent, Uthrow->Usmash on spacies or something?), all I know is that Fox took a solid 70 damage out of nowhere.

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
xD I love when things work out that way. Somewhat unfortunately my main doubles partner always reverts to Bowser after a few games (freakin' loves the koopa) and about 90% of the time it's a source of endless misery to me. 10% of the time, though, I'm able to (accidentally or otherwise) poke an opponent into one of bowser's nastier moves and stand aghast at the damage/KO's that result. What you speak of, OTG, is perhaps the very reason I play teams. There is such incredibly high potential for ownage.. if only we could truly unlock it.. : P

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So yeah, Alpha and I teammed up on aim to deliver some devastating team combos to *****s. On aim.

This is the end result.

Umby

Max1mum Spyder (10:07:18 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:07:19 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:07:20 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:07:21 PM): HEY
Teh Umby (10:07:41 PM): LISTEN
Teh Umby (10:07:42 PM): WATCH OUT
Max1mum Spyder (10:07:45 PM): *Shoots Charge blast and goes into shield*
Teh Umby (10:08:16 PM): I tried powershielding.
Teh Umby (10:08:17 PM): It's like hitting my opponents with an electrical storm.

Dogysamich (10:09:00 PM): *grab*
Dogysamich (10:09:01 PM): -d.throw-
Dogysamich (10:09:04 PM): *FAIR!!*
Dogysamich (10:09:06 PM): GET *****
Dogysamich (10:09:09 PM): -runs away-
Teh Umby (10:09:40 PM): ****. And I play Link too.

Teh Umby (10:09:40 PM): I'd get ***** regardless.

Desu

Max1mum Spyder (10:16:52 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:16:55 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:16:55 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:16:56 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:16:57 PM): HEY
Tim D Zimmer (10:16:59 PM): listen
Tim D Zimmer (10:18:48 PM): hi
Max1mum Spyder (10:18:59 PM): *shoots charge blast and goes into sheild*
Tim D Zimmer (10:19:11 PM): *ness down+b*
Dogysamich (10:19:34 PM): *grab*
Dogysamich (10:19:37 PM): -d.throw-
Dogysamich (10:19:39 PM): *FAIR*
Dogysamich (10:19:46 PM): YEAH YOU DIDNT GET ENOUGH FROM THAT CHARGESHOT *****
Dogysamich (10:19:47 PM): *runs away*
Tim D Zimmer (10:19:54 PM): *smash di, recovery*
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:03 PM): *0 to death*
Dogysamich (10:20:06 PM): oh you wish
Dogysamich (10:20:12 PM): you so wish that worked
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:13 PM): hey
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:16 PM): this is an im window
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:19 PM): this is
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:24 PM): where dreams come true
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:27 PM): and consequently
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:29 PM): wishes
Dogysamich (10:20:35 PM): lol, dreams.
Dogysamich (10:20:36 PM): This aint a dream
Dogysamich (10:20:39 PM): This is Alpha and Dogy.
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:40 PM): *wins*
Dogysamich (10:20:43 PM): Team Comboing the living **** out of people
Dogysamich (10:20:44 PM): On Aim.
Tim D Zimmer (10:20:47 PM): :<
Dogysamich (10:20:50 PM): YEAH
Dogysamich (10:20:54 PM): YOUR DREAM WAS OVER THE SECOND YOU DROPPED THE ICON ON NESS
Dogysamich (10:20:56 PM): MAYBE NEXT GAME
Dogysamich (10:20:57 PM): o_o
Tim D Zimmer (10:21:00 PM): lol
Tim D Zimmer (10:21:11 PM): shoulda picked kirby
Dogysamich (10:21:29 PM): XD

Reflex

Max1mum Spyder (9:44:14 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:44:14 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:44:17 PM): HEY
The Lunch Rush (9:44:32 PM): LOOK
The Lunch Rush (9:44:33 PM): LISTEN
Max1mum Spyder (9:44:37 PM): *Shoots Charge blast*
The Lunch Rush (9:44:45 PM): *powershields*
Max1mum Spyder (9:44:48 PM): *goes into shield*
The Lunch Rush (9:44:48 PM): But it doesn't come back to you.
The Lunch Rush (9:44:52 PM): Because it's Brawl.
The Lunch Rush (9:45:00 PM): At least, I think so.'
Dogysamich (9:45:01 PM): *grab*
Dogysamich (9:45:03 PM): -d.throw-
Dogysamich (9:45:04 PM): -wait...-
Dogysamich (9:45:06 PM): F.AIR!
Dogysamich (9:45:11 PM): *runs away*
The Lunch Rush (9:45:15 PM): D:
Max1mum Spyder (9:45:34 PM): ROFL
Max1mum Spyder (9:45:39 PM): team COMBO
Max1mum Spyder (9:45:42 PM): *runs*

______
Tomnomnomnom

Max1mum Spyder (10:08:41 PM): *shoots another blast*
symptom129 (10:10:25 PM): lol
symptom129 (10:11:45 PM): watchu want
Dogysamich (10:10:55 PM): *grab*
Dogysamich (10:10:57 PM): -upthrow-
Dogysamich (10:10:59 PM): *DOUBLE JUMP*
Dogysamich (10:11:00 PM): *FAIR!!!*
symptom129 (10:11:01 PM): NO
Dogysamich (10:11:02 PM): WHO'S LAUGHING NOW
symptom129 (10:11:03 PM): MISS
Dogysamich (10:11:05 PM): NOPE
Dogysamich (10:11:07 PM): DOUBLE JUMPED
symptom129 (10:11:08 PM): FROM THE OUTSIDE
Dogysamich (10:11:09 PM): GOTCHYA *****ASS
symptom129 (10:11:09 PM): NO GOOD
Dogysamich (10:11:13 PM): YOU WISH
Dogysamich (10:11:20 PM): THE ONLY THING THAT'S NOT GOOD IS THIS ****TY *** VICTORY MUSIC OF MINE
symptom129 (10:11:21 PM): YOU WISH YOU SWISSH
Dogysamich (10:11:22 PM): CAUSE YA DONE

______

Rice

Max1mum Spyder (9:57:16 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:57:17 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:57:18 PM): HEY
ricevault (9:57:23 PM): hey
Max1mum Spyder (9:57:24 PM): *Shoots Charge blast and goes into shield*
ricevault (9:57:25 PM): [SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]

ricevault (9:57:30 PM): powershields
Dogysamich (9:57:41 PM): *grab*
Dogysamich (9:57:42 PM): -u.throw-
Dogysamich (9:57:44 PM): *FAIR!*
Dogysamich (9:57:46 PM): YA DONE!!
ricevault (9:57:48 PM): -.-
ricevault (9:57:49 PM): wtf
Dogysamich (9:57:49 PM): -runs away-
ricevault (9:57:54 PM): you and alpha talking?
Dogysamich (9:58:03 PM): we were, now we're doing our endgame pose
Dogysamich (9:58:08 PM): and you're in the back clapping
ricevault (9:58:11 PM): LOL
ricevault (9:58:12 PM): pfft
Dogysamich (9:58:13 PM): HOW DO OUR ***** LOOK?!?!?
ricevault (9:58:20 PM): AMAZING

_______

Renegade Marth

Max1mum Spyder (10:23:42 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:23:43 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:23:44 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (10:23:49 PM): *shoots charge blast and goes into sheild*
Renegade Marth (10:23:51 PM): sup
Renegade Marth (10:24:03 PM): [SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]
Dogysamich (10:24:45 PM): oh you picked the wrong move ******
Dogysamich (10:24:46 PM): *grab*
Dogysamich (10:24:48 PM): *d.throw*
Dogysamich (10:24:49 PM): *FAIR!*
Dogysamich (10:24:50 PM): YA DONE!
Renegade Marth (10:25:00 PM): lol, wtf
Dogysamich (10:25:02 PM): -pose-
Dogysamich (10:25:06 PM): GET *****

_________

Torg

Max1mum Spyder (9:48:40 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:48:41 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:48:42 PM): HEY
levintheone (9:48:47 PM): alpha gets his own
levintheone (9:48:47 PM): tournameant
Max1mum Spyder (9:48:49 PM): *Shoots Charge blast*
levintheone (9:48:56 PM): nayru's love
Max1mum Spyder (9:48:56 PM): *goes into sheild*
levintheone (9:49:17 PM): you didn't expect
Dogysamich (9:49:17 PM): *grab* Dogysamich (9:49:18 PM): *d.throw*
Dogysamich (9:49:20 PM): -F.AIR!-
levintheone (9:49:21 PM): WAIT
Dogysamich (9:49:22 PM): YA DONE!
Dogysamich (9:49:26 PM): *runs away*
levintheone (9:49:30 PM): WHAT DEVILISHNESS IS THIS?
levintheone (9:49:32 PM): TOKI WO TOmARE!
Dogysamich (9:49:40 PM): GET *****
Dogysamich (9:49:43 PM): DARK AS HELL ALLIANCE FTW
levintheone (9:49:52 PM): or enjoying your victory
Max1mum Spyder (9:50:23 PM): you didnt expect dogy
Max1mum Spyder (9:50:27 PM): ROFL

______

Colbol

Max1mum Spyder (9:54:59 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:55:01 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:55:02 PM): HEY
Dont ColBol (9:55:12 PM): what up fat albert
Max1mum Spyder (9:55:13 PM): *Shoots Charge blast and goes into shield*
Dont ColBol (9:57:55 PM): NO U

Dogysamich
(9:58:30 PM): *grab*
Dogysamich (9:58:32 PM): -upthrow-
Dogysamich (9:58:34 PM): *FAIR*
Dogysamich (9:58:35 PM): YES YOU!!!!
Dont ColBol (9:58:46 PM): wtf
Dogysamich (9:58:53 PM): TEAM COMBOS *****S
Dogysamich (9:58:55 PM): GEORGIA STYLE
Dont ColBol (9:58:57 PM): leave it to black people to double team
Dogysamich (9:58:57 PM): YA DONE
Dont ColBol (9:59:10 PM): struck match numero uno

Dont ColBol (9:59:15 PM): struck match numero dos
Max1mum Spyder (9:59:19 PM): LMFAO
Max1mum Spyder (9:59:41 PM): your like victim # 6
Max1mum Spyder (9:59:50 PM): ****s too funny
Dont ColBol (10:01:01 PM): well your like struck match # 2
Max1mum Spyder (10:01:07 PM): XFD

______

Jx31

Max1mum Spyder (9:51:40 PM): HEY*
Max1mum Spyder (9:51:47 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:51:48 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:51:49 PM): HEY
Max1mum Spyder (9:51:50 PM): HEY
jx31234 (9:51:59 PM): HEY
jx31234 (9:52:01 PM): RAISE THE ROFF
jx31234 (9:52:03 PM): ROOF*
Max1mum Spyder (9:52:03 PM): *Shoots Charge blast and goes into shield
jx31234 (9:52:21 PM): *smash di*

Dogysamich (9:52:55 PM): -jumps-
Dogysamich (9:52:58 PM): *B.air*
Dogysamich (9:53:00 PM): *lands on edge*
Dogysamich (9:53:21 PM): GET *****

Max1mum Spyder (9:53:11 PM): F SMASH

_________

And well, that's the end of it.

Alpha and Dogy. The Dark As Hell Alliance.

[SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
basically dogy and alpha ambushed people through aim. Kinda unfair since it was one v two but w//e lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so i tihnk desh is coming over this weekend im not sure but yeah.
im gonna **** him so hard.
also.
Sh Bair Waveland Turn around Fair(if doc) reset Fsmash(If mario). <- fast.
Discuss.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hey, whaddya know, those vids from sunday are uploaded.

vs GAWes 1
vs GAWes 2
vs GAWes 3
vs DashDanceDan

I gotta upload a few more, then I still have to render the few temas friendlies we did.

___

Alpha and I were so ****ing pissed at the AIM convos. We did that with the intent of catching somebody with a spotdodge so I could cape the blast back out of nowhere, but noboby was that dumb. Of course, there were like 7 people who were AFK, and we think atleast 2 of them woulda did it. Oh well. T'was fun.

___

Oh hey, just because I was looking around for IC3 vids, here's my excursion into GGAC.

Note that I drop combos like Jay-Z drops beats.
GGAC Dogy 1
GGAC Dogy 2
GGAC Dogy 3

Ill throw the SC4 vids up here when they get up, too. I think the 2 i won actually didnt get recorded. XD

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Hey, whaddya know, those vids from sunday are uploaded.

vs GAWes 1
vs GAWes 2
vs GAWes 3
vs DashDanceDan

I gotta upload a few more, then I still have to render the few temas friendlies we did.

___

Alpha and I were so ****ing pissed at the AIM convos. We did that with the intent of catching somebody with a spotdodge so I could cape the blast back out of nowhere, but noboby was that dumb. Of course, there were like 7 people who were AFK, and we think atleast 2 of them woulda did it. Oh well. T'was fun.

___

Oh hey, just because I was looking around for IC3 vids, here's my excursion into GGAC.

Note that I drop combos like Jay-Z drops beats.
GGAC Dogy 1
GGAC Dogy 2
GGAC Dogy 3

Ill throw the SC4 vids up here when they get up, too. I think the 2 i won actually didnt get recorded. XD

Auhhghhhh niiiiiice Dogy. First match--hard matchup for both stage and opponent, and you handled it -beautifully-. I'll edit and post some more after I watch the rest of the videos. Again, you probably have the most solid movement of any doc i've seen...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i appreciate the compliments and all, and I have a few more to upload (gunna do it in a lil while)

BUT I WANT YA'LL MAA****ERS TO GIVE ME SOME **** ADVICE. Even if it's blatently obvious, it might be something I may never pay attention to.

__

edit

Oh, my vids are up already, nevermind. I'll just throw the teams up later.

vs FullmetalMarth - 1
vs FullmetalMarth - 2

___

hey, looks like we might as well not go help out the samus boards or anything.

Some people in there get mad when their questions get answered.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
dogy: i saw a you CC marth around 90 - 110 and you Dsmash and he lived. Maybe CC Grab to
would of killed him.

Roman.

Smash Champion
oh yeah, that reminds me

ummm one thing i saw was when you punished with a wd oos, it was always followed up with a dsmash

get in the habit of following up with a jab or a grab (unless it's like marth's fsmash, then you got all dai)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh yeah, that reminds me

ummm one thing i saw was when you punished with a wd oos, it was always followed up with a dsmash

get in the habit of following up with a jab or a grab (unless it's like marth's fsmash, then you got all dai)
yeah
i saw a bit of that too.

yeaah also
oos is like "where you at shaq? where you at ?" to opponents LOL
i love fair oos.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Your doc is too good dogy

I couldn't really see anything glaringly wrong

But that's probably because I'm inexperienced
'ppreciate the compliment, but if that was the case, I'da won TO4 last week. :(

dogy: i saw a you CC marth around 90 - 110 and you Dsmash and he lived. Maybe CC Grab to
would of killed him.
oh yeah, that reminds me

Yeah, I tend to punish with D.smash alot. I rather take the damage and try to get them off the stage now rather than get a grab and give myself the opprotunity to **** something up. I do need to punish with grabs more.

__

Roman,

one thing im putting in this "infamous guide that im probably never going to finish" is YOU DO NOT PUNISH WITH JABS. Especially with doc's jab. Sure it's going to hit them, but what happens is once you hit them, you give them the chance to read what you will do next, meaning the next action is not guarenteed. Doc's jab is aight, it's not really that good or anything. You punish with smashes/grabs, etc; you interrupt and close gaps with jabs. There's nothing to interrupt at that situation, cause you're already getting the free whatever.

I dunno how many times I've seen docs and marios punish with a jab, and wonder why the whatever after the jab gets avoided.

Top Bottom