• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Characters Ready for a Jungle Beatdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
The series really does deserve both. It deserves more characters than Kirby, Star Fox, Metroid, and Fire Emblem (I guess that's not happening)...

But with the recent leak, ouch... It hurts, it really hurts. But I can hope that at least one DK newcomer is still possible. And I think the more likely of the two is Dixie Kong. Maybe she'd be a partial clone to Diddy, but without a tail and jetpack and with that hair of hers, she'd still be very unique, more unique than Wolf is when compared to Fox and Falco even. Plus relevancy and all that, I know Dixie wasn't in DKCR which was the then latest game in the franchise when Sakurai picked out the roster in 2012, but if DLC is a thing she should definitely be included. She'd make sense as a late addition to the game, if anything.

K. Rool on the other hand I suspect as a Smash Run event boss.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
So I'm not very familiar with DK villains besides K. Rool. Are there any others that stand a ghost of a chance against him? I'm pretty sure there aren't any, but I might as well check.

Last edited:

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
If K Rool gets in before, then I support Dixie. If not, screw her! :smash:

Now really, I hope we get both. DK deserves 4 reps.

Last edited:

Ryuji

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuji777x
3DS FC
0044-3176-2969
So I'm not very familiar with DK villains besides K. Rool. Are there any others that stand a ghost of a chance against him? I'm pretty sure there aren't any, but I might as well check.
Nope. Not even muscular kremlings such as Krusha or Kudgel come anywhere close in terms of raw power.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Every other villain is a one time villain. The Ghastly King in Jungle Beat, Tiki Tong in DKC Returns, and Lord Fredrik in Tropical Freeze. K. Rool on the other hand was the boss for four main entry DK games and a few spin-offs too.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Every other villain is a one time villain. The Ghastly King in Jungle Beat, Tiki Tong in DKC Returns, and Lord Fredrik in Tropical Freeze. K. Rool on the other hand was the boss for four main entry DK games and a few spin-offs too.
That's what I thought ok. Smanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom