• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Sokr's either cleared as miller or he's been rocking a hard gambit. Endorsin' the town read though. I like Sokr's play.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
To vote or not to vote....

On one hand, I find John to be the scummiest player alive and I posted my case/thoughts against him yesterDay. But on the other hand, I'm not sure if him voting me because of his cop on me is town or not.

Bummer, Vegito was my strongest town read.

Dammit, any "not mafia" results John gets are useless because the last person is probably an indy. It is most likely an indy because otherwise John's results would not need to be worded like that. Unless Kanty is screwing with us....

John2k4

The End of an Era
Yeah, I just voted you because I had not known about the mechanics of a miller.

And as far as reads go - I'm looking at either Chak or Auspher now. Erryone else is pretty much town to me (esp. Sokr now that EE explained things).

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You also forget we have two killing roles. A guilty on Sokr means he's mafia aligned or a miller. If he was mafia aligned, game could be over in two days. No way that's feasible with the number of players in this setup. There being a miller and a godfather worries me a bit, but there are apparently two cops so that could be possible.

The only thing that annoys me is that I see zero place for a mafia cop in this setup, especially since he'd just be CCd by John if he claimed in the first place.
I don't like the idea of there being a straight doc + straight cop... It just bugs me.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea I'm STILL sold on Chaco's answers to questions/general play to be town so I'm gonna go with a Vote: John since I'm NOT digging his early play in any sense of the word and since I believe Auspher's doc claim, just because I don't think he'd be ballsy enough as indy and there was no CC.

@Kuz how about the possibility of JOATJohn?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 3.1 - With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

John2k4 [1] - Gorf
Chaco [1] - th3kuzinator/Evil Eye
Auspher [0]
Sokr [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting: John2k4, Auspher, Sokr, Chaco

:banana:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Gorf, Chaco and kuz/EE; have you claimed yet? If no, please do so immediately. If yes, please refer me to the relevant post.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yea I'm STILL sold on Chaco's answers to questions/general play to be town so I'm gonna go with a Vote: John since I'm NOT digging his early play in any sense of the word and since I believe Auspher's doc claim, just because I don't think he'd be ballsy enough as indy and there was no CC.

@Kuz how about the possibility of JOATJohn?
Didn't even consider it. Highly unlikely. JOATs either usually only have one shot powers or can't use their same one on consecutive Nights. There was a kill N1 and a kill N2 so I don't think we're dealing with a JoaT. By play alone I agree that John has been scummier than Chaco but I just can't fit John into any scenario where he is indy. His claim was just way too ballsy if he was a normal SK.

The only thing that I could possibly see John being scum as is an SK with a one-shot cop, like the SK in dissidia. That way he wouldn't have to stretch and claim something that wasn't in his role PM because he doesn't have the experience under his belt to do so.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
honestly I need to do a proper read on this game. But Chaco's styling of getting angry, like the manner of his buttmad. I dunno, it rubbed me the wrong way. Kinda reminded me of Hentai Mafia II Chaco. Losing himself in an argument moreso than proving a point.

#HBC | Gorf

Didn't even consider it. Highly unlikely. JOATs either usually only have one shot powers or can't use their same one on consecutive Nights. There was a kill N1 and a kill N2 so I don't think we're dealing with a JoaT. By play alone I agree that John has been scummier than Chaco but I just can't fit John into any scenario where he is indy. His claim was just way too ballsy if he was a normal SK.

The only thing that I could possibly see John being scum as is an SK with a one-shot cop, like the SK in dissidia. That way he wouldn't have to stretch and claim something that wasn't in his role PM because he doesn't have the experience under his belt to do so.
OR OR OR... A SK with a one shot cop!

/forgot there was an NK last Night, but still feel that scumJohn > scumChaco. Point to me where scumChaco can be put into consideration and assure me that if it comes down to 5 man that you'll be cool with being lynched just so that we (since if you're not scum scum is highly likely to kill me that night or if not before then) can come up with shiz BEFORE lylo and that the lylo participants can use that and so that Dissidia doesn't repeat itself. Ya dig?

#HBC | Gorf

Man the difference between senator master hand and mod master hand is so little. Oh and EE I saw Chaco as just offset by what the situation was, personally checks out a okay but :ohwell:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
/forgot there was an NK last Night, but still feel that scumJohn > scumChaco. Point to me where scumChaco can be put into consideration and assure me that if it comes down to 5 man that you'll be cool with being lynched just so that we (since if you're not scum scum is highly likely to kill me that night or if not before then) can come up with shiz BEFORE lylo and that the lylo participants can use that and so that Dissidia doesn't repeat itself. Ya dig?
No idea what this paragraph is trying to say.

#HBC | Gorf

Would you be game to be lynched if I can't confidently discern your alignment by pre lylo? I mean I'm pretty sure it's town... But only pretty sure if that makes sense... And I wanna know why you're feeling scumChaco too.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hell no. I would never accept that proposition regardless of my alignment. Lynching me in lylo would cause game over and I'm perplexed that you're even suggesting that at all. If you think John is scum why would the game continuing after his lynch warrant our lynch of all things? First of all we're obvtown and secondly that thought process just makes no sense.

And you're forgetting we still have our doc alive. We're going to have Auspher WIFOM the protect between ourselves toNight so we'd roll into toMorrow with both power players alive regardless. Scum don't have enough options to afford a possible no kill due to shooting the doc protect, so we'll be fine.

Not that any of this matters anyway since game will be over after the Chaco lynch.

And there are various things about Chaco I dislike. Besides the fact that everyone else is obvtown or cleared by some way or another and Chaco is the last person the indy could be, I really dislike that Vegito died last Night. If our final scum was playing for the long haul he'd have killed the Doc since it would have been a free kill and would have opened up his kills for the next Nights. The fact that Vegito died means someone was afraid of what he was going to say this Day and thus placed him as a priority over the claimed Doc.

It's no secret that the only adamant player who wanted Chaco dead was Vegito.

You have to think of scum PoVs here. If John was scum, like you claim, what could he possible have to gain from killing Vegito here? Not only did Vegito have John as town, he was planning to come in here toDay and argue Chaco in the ground possibly even resulting in a Chaco lynch. Not to mention Vegito expressed intent of coming after me if Chaco's lynch didn't end the game.

Why would John kill a major supporter who would have at the very least created commotion and pressure for other lynch targets while at the same time pushing his own agenda while he wouldn't have lift a finger. He wouldn't. No reason to create more work for yourself, especially when you're not a very influential player and can't really lead lynches yourself. Chaco, on the other hand, has plenty of incentive to make that choice.

I mean, come on **** on Gorf. Think about things rationally here.

#HBC | Gorf

Hell no. I would never accept that proposition regardless of my alignment. Lynching me in lylo would cause game over and I'm perplexed that you're even suggesting that at all. If you think John is scum why would the game continuing after his lynch warrant our lynch of all things? First of all we're obvtown and secondly that thought process just makes no sense.

And you're forgetting we still have our doc alive. We're going to have Auspher WIFOM the protect between ourselves toNight so we'd roll into toMorrow with both power players alive regardless. Scum don't have enough options to afford a possible no kill due to shooting the doc protect, so we'll be fine.

Not that any of this matters anyway since game will be over after the Chaco lynch.

And there are various things about Chaco I dislike. Besides the fact that everyone else is obvtown or cleared by some way or another and Chaco is the last person the indy could be, I really dislike that Vegito died last Night. If our final scum was playing for the long haul he'd have killed the Doc since it would have been a free kill and would have opened up his kills for the next Nights. The fact that Vegito died means someone was afraid of what he was going to say this Day and thus placed him as a priority over the claimed Doc.

It's no secret that the only adamant player who wanted Chaco dead was Vegito.

You have to think of scum PoVs here. If John was scum, like you claim, what could he possible have to gain from killing Vegito here? Not only did Vegito have John as town, he was planning to come in here toDay and argue Chaco in the ground possibly even resulting in a Chaco lynch. Not to mention Vegito expressed intent of coming after me if Chaco's lynch didn't end the game.

Why would John kill a major supporter who would have at the very least created commotion and pressure for other lynch targets while at the same time pushing his own agenda while he wouldn't have lift a finger. He wouldn't. No reason to create more work for yourself, especially when you're not a very influential player and can't really lead lynches yourself. Chaco, on the other hand, has plenty of incentive to make that choice.

I mean, come on **** on Gorf. Think about things rationally here.
I mean it was just in case GOSH I'm probz gonna think you're town anyway calm ya nippz home slice.

Btw didn't read past the first sentence(s) but yea for some reason you mentioning the tracker thing made me think Dissidia and that god no not again.

Top Bottom