• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
By the by, I'm probz either not gonna wanna argue since for the time being I have you as town. I'll probz either be cool with it and say "Well on his town flip we've got John" or I'll be convinced and say "Cool we're lynching Chaco c: c: c: c:"... OR on the off chance I'll challenge your logic I'll say "Nah I'd rather stick on John," but the quotes are in order of likeliness tbh.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 3.2 - With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

John2k4 [3] - Gorf, Auspher, Sokr
Chaco [2] - th3kuzinator/Evil Eye, John2k4
Auspher [0]
Sokr [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting: Chaco

:banana:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
kuz, I illustrated my thoughts yesterDay. I've decided John is the scummiest alive and that his push to get me lynched on his result was an attempt to push a mislynch.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm at L-1.

Chaco is L-2.

You're LyLo if you out me now. Sokr look back on my posts.

Gorf get your junk outta here.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@John, that's ok. If you turn out to be town then we just lynch Chaco and win.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sokr quit being thicker than mud.

We do not need a lynch this fast again.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Sokr, I like you. But I'm still with my other half here. I really don't think John lines up.

Lay it out for me real good though. If I reread this game what do you expect me to find about John? Or are you hingin' errthang on the miller push?

Remember that John is a bit of a scrub before you reply.

#HBC | Gorf

Hell no. I would never accept that proposition regardless of my alignment. Lynching me in lylo would cause game over and I'm perplexed that you're even suggesting that at all. If you think John is scum why would the game continuing after his lynch warrant our lynch of all things? First of all we're obvtown and secondly that thought process just makes no sense.
I said before lylo?

Kuz said:
And you're forgetting we still have our doc alive. We're going to have Auspher WIFOM the protect between ourselves toNight so we'd roll into toMorrow with both power players alive regardless. Scum don't have enough options to afford a possible no kill due to shooting the doc protect, so we'll be fine.
Tru dat.

Kuz said:
And there are various things about Chaco I dislike. Besides the fact that everyone else is obvtown or cleared by some way or another and Chaco is the last person the indy could be, I really dislike that Vegito died last Night. If our final scum was playing for the long haul he'd have killed the Doc since it would have been a free kill and would have opened up his kills for the next Nights. The fact that Vegito died means someone was afraid of what he was going to say this Day and thus placed him as a priority over the claimed Doc.
Tbh I didn't even really think Chaco would do something that obvious, but I guess it's stupid to say that it's too stupid to NOT happen :ohwell:

Kuz said:
It's no secret that the only adamant player who wanted Chaco dead was Vegito.
You, me, and Vegito are the only players alive that are really anything adamant either way lol, so that's kinda a bleck... Kinda a bleck... I can't believe I seriously just typed that... But yea there were people that were down with Chaco I just took those niggz away from the lynch cuz well it seemed stupid at the time.

Kuz said:
You have to think of scum PoVs here. If John was scum, like you claim, what could he possible have to gain from killing Vegito here? Not only did Vegito have John as town, he was planning to come in here toDay and argue Chaco in the ground possibly even resulting in a Chaco lynch. Not to mention Vegito expressed intent of coming after me if Chaco's lynch didn't end the game.
Point taken...

Kuz said:
Why would John kill a major supporter who would have at the very least created commotion and pressure for other lynch targets while at the same time pushing his own agenda while he wouldn't have lift a finger. He wouldn't. No reason to create more work for yourself, especially when you're not a very influential player and can't really lead lynches yourself. Chaco, on the other hand, has plenty of incentive to make that choice.
Except John may be so diabolical that he may have wanted this to happen! Do you have the brain capacity John :glare:?

Kuz said:
I mean, come on **** on Gorf. Think about things rationally here.
Why would you even tell people to come the **** on me that's gross.

But yea in a serious notion I'm looking at it and the thing that really caught my eye was the whole Chaco is the only person who could be scum; I'm game to lynch his a**, sure.

Unvote

I'd probz wanna votecount if there hasn't been one.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@kuz

I think the point of the Gameshow Cop (Bardull) was to find a traitor. My role was to throw off the results of that person. That would mean the last person is traitor. I think it's John because I don't think this setup needs a town cop and it was given to John as a safeclaim because there's no other cop to CC him. The main reason is I dislike there being a town cop and scum cop. I don't think that's right.

@John

Why'd you cop me last Night?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Because that's the conclusion that was reached by the general consensus.
Read the last few pages of D2. How you don't remember that is odd to me.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I do remember actually. But the reason we told you to do that is to determine your sanity. It strikes me as odd that you'd suggest my lynch when the result you got was the expected one. What is your reasoning for this?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well, Sokr, he didn't know what a miller was. A pretty bad excuse but nothing really scummy considering he didn't even try and push your lynch for more than 10 seconds. This really isn't something you should be focusing on.

#HBC | Gorf

Kuz 3-4 sentence summary on Sokr? Idk if its 12:30 thinking or what but im feeling traitor possibilities up in here (assuming traitor picks up the gun but you tell me the likeliness)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kuz 3-4 sentence summary on Sokr? Idk if its 12:30 thinking or what but im feeling traitor possibilities up in here (assuming traitor picks up the gun but you tell me the likeliness)
Huh. Ehhhh, I didn't really consider the possibility of a traitor inheriting the gun when his mates died but I don't think that's the case here because of the guilty on em' and the fact that game is still going.

Rarely do you see that type of mechanic utilized and even if that's the case traitors usually lose when the entire mafia team is wiped out because their wincon is to help mafia win.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
However, why Sokr continues to push moot points that could easily be explained with a read of the thread and a little common sense escapes me.

#HBC | Gorf

That's what I'M saying, it confuses my soul. I wanna believe townSokr, but at the same time I can believe scumSokr, especially with reflecting on Bingo maf and how Glyph the traitor survived when us and J died. Remember?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
He'd probably be my pick over John in the unlikely event that Chaco's lynch doesn't end the game, yeah.

At this point there's just no way in hell I can see John being scum, especially with that nk.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Any problems with me hammering Chaco? Or are we waiting for him to get in here.

I'm willing to go with a Chaco lynch today. If he is town then I hope I die toNight so you guys don't lynch me in lylo.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Thing is I don't even think we'll even need to think about those options at all.

Just because I'd pick you over John doesn't mean I don't currently think you're town. Chaco is 99% scum and you both are like .05%. EE agrees with this as well. There's really just no one other than Chaco that we're seeing as possible assuming that Sokr and John aren't collaborating together (and I'm pretty sure we're only dealing w/ one more scum).

If not, I'll choke Kantrip.

And yeah I'm cool with a Chaco hammer. Game's gotta end sooner or later.

Top Bottom