• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ 2 -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I've spent the last few Halloweens handing out candy to kids, I'd much rather be at a tournament. No one that lives around me does anything on Halloween anymore.

I know it's not the same day as Halloween, but still. At least I have stuff to do for this weekend. Opeth concert the night before this too!

Scythe

Smash Master
I doubt the srk guys would come for 2 dollar one setup tourneys

ORLY

Smash Master
lol let 'em

just don't tell them that there's only one set-up and basically no entry fee lololol

Arty

Smash Lord
Nice this is exactly what the TOs want... a bunch of SRK guys complaining about raising the entry fee to a Street Fighter side event at a brawl tourney.

NNID
MasterHavik
who's big marcus? like madwak?
Uh..best player in Chicago for Street fighter. How do you not know that? I don't even play the game and know that. He is also consider one of the best Bison players.

i am fatboy brohambrohambrohambro

or just marshall lololo
LOL. He is pretty good though. Chitown has some great SF players. Tactics and this really good T.Hawk player are a few I can remember.

NNID
MasterHavik
You should give our guys so credit though. I'm shocked Justin won DEV for AE. A lot of people say he lost his touch with that game. He prove them wrong.

NNID
MasterHavik
Oh yeah....I hope there are more girls at this tournament than there is for SF and Marvel tourneys. The ones there was with their boyfriends. Sigh....This better bring in the chicks.

ORLY

Smash Master
anyone from SRK shows up and i beat them in SF:AE, they have to make a post on SRK about how great smash is

that would be the ultimate prize

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah....I hope there are more girls at this tournament than there is for SF and Marvel tourneys. The ones there was with their boyfriends. Sigh....This better bring in the chicks.
We have one girl that goes to our tournaments, and she's had a boyfriend for 2 years. You're outta luck buddy. :awesome:

I think this Kirby guy just needs to sit down with Melinda and get 3 stocked like 20 times lol.
Sounds about right.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, but I will not be attending. I have a Halloween party that I'm going to, so I can't go. Luckily enough Nov.11 my library is having a tournament,(I don't know why either, national game day or something) and it's free to get in(with prizes too:D), free money I guess.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I have no intention of ever playing AE at least seriously. I don't see smash players getting credit from SRK folk lol.
check out the shoryuken forum sometime, it's so bad it's funny, and mvc3 players are so bad. I got 3rd at some anime convention with some of chicagos "best" lol.

Scythe

Smash Master
check out the shoryuken forum sometime, it's so bad it's funny, and mvc3 players are so bad. I got 3rd at some anime convention with some of chicagos "best" lol.
I got first in melee at an anime convention :trollface:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I got first in melee at an anime convention :trollface:
this wasn't at acen, but like a fighting game/anime convention thing. and chicago peeps were their like frankie g, but man, they took so much ****, lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Frankie G was like the biggest **** ever to me, then he sat down and played me in like 3 straight hours of Guilty Gear, then he told me to go to his house. I never answered his texts/calls...

Coolest story ever, bro.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Frankie G was like the biggest **** ever to me, then he sat down and played me in like 3 straight hours of Guilty Gear, then he told me to go to his house. I never answered his texts/calls...

Coolest story ever, bro.
pm me hos phone number so that I have people to call when I'm having the best day ever experiance.

or just put right here on the forum, who give's a ****.

NNID
MasterHavik
Wow...you guys don't **** with the SF or marvel players. Crazy....And it's KASR to you Oro. I haven't played this game in a while though. So trying my best to unrust super fast. Sigh..I need a new controller. This silver GC controller won't do.

Top Bottom