• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ 2 -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
When do you think the next DBAS will be? If it's around the time of thanksgiving, I can probably come to that one (Not coming to this thing, btw. I need to practice a bunch before I get back into legit tournaments)

ORLY

Smash Master
i've improved 10 fold on my e ryu since the last one

i may even use ult 2

(it's viable if you ex hadoken FA crumple DC into it. that's like the only set-up i can see)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
i've improved 10 fold on my e ryu since the last one

i may even use ult 2

(it's viable if you ex hadoken FA crumple DC into it. that's like the only set-up i can see)
No way man, just throw it out on wakeup, that's the only ultra setup anyone ever needs. :awesome:

NNID
MasterHavik
your english is garbage. I hope to tell you this in real life sometime
Well, I hope you remember in a a few weeks dude. Why? Umm...I plan to knock your *** out after you say that. Then I'll go back to playing some brawl. Sigh.....for some odd reasons I'm learning Ganon. I know he's bad, but I can't shake my Meele love for him. Off to the Ganon broads to learn some new tech!

NNID
MasterHavik
you are the only person in chicago who plays smash. this tournament is yours for the taking
**** you guys make me wanna learn Melee. I just found more Melee tournaments in the listings. You guys must really hate Brawl. Sigh...seeing all those Melee tournaments makes me wanna learn Melee. But I can't wavedash for ****.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
**** you guys make me wanna learn Melee. I just found more Melee tournaments in the listings. You guys must really hate Brawl. Sigh...seeing all those Melee tournaments makes me wanna learn Melee. But I can't wavedash for ****.
maybe because you suck. it's okay, you should get better, but instead your just going to be like "bla bla bla **** you sanchaz" and I'm going to be like "team moonwalk." god I'm so amazing at life. I don't know about you

NNID
MasterHavik
>Posting in an IL Brawl tournament thread
>We must hate Brawl

Hmm...

Well to be fair, I kinda hate Brawl sometimes.
Hey, I'm just trying to be real.

maybe because you suck. it's okay, you should get better, but instead your just going to be like "bla bla bla **** you sanchaz" and I'm going to be like "team moonwalk." god I'm so amazing at life. I don't know about you
Ok......I'm pretty good at MK.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I came in here to read this thread since I hadn't checked it at all yesterday. I saw SanLOL and KASLOL posting to each other. I feel like I'm losing IQ points.

Top Bottom