• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ 2 -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

ORLY

Smash Master
is there any way we could add brawl+ to the itinerary?

falcon's gdlk in that

edit: looking for a AE rematch with xyless and fatboy / 3S with scythe..

there will no escape for you this time

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Cheese I'm pretty sure all the info on attending is in the OP. If you meant like housing or something, just ask.
I'm good on housing, I'll be staying with someone in Chicago. I was more wondering about expected number of attendants and the like.

Also, I really need a good partner pl0x.

:phone:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You can never tell how many people will show up for these, but we have had 25+ for at least 5 months, and I think the high point was about 45 in that timeframe.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yo Cheese my static partner isn't showing up for this, so I'm down to team if you want.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
That or we could give it a go DLA, that is if Kirk doesn't show up... Up to you.
I can't say no to that beard <3 You might want to make sure Kirk isn't going though, instead of just wondering if he'll go or not. I know he's in emo-kirk mode right now but he IS a TO after all. I don't think he'd just abandon the tournament without saying anything. Try calling him a lot, leaving messages etc... hopefully something hasn't happened to him or else I'll feel like a **** for being so concerned about whether or not he'll show up for doubles lol.

But yeah if Kirk says he's not going then we'll team for sure. We haven't teamed yet so it would be hype, we have good chemistry in 2v2 friendlies... I'd be surprised if we didn't get top 2.

Who do you use in dubs?
I use a lot of chars... mostly Ganon, DK, and G&W, plus a few others... whatever my teammate feels comfortable with really... I place top 3 in dubz more often than not.

I'm gonna team with Oro if Kirk doesn't show up though... however I do expect Kirk to show up. He just hasn't been answering his phone lately for some reason.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Dang.... Cheese and Legan are coming.....

Should I make the trek back to come to this tourney? It's halloween weekend. You never know what I could be missing here if I do come.

ALSO! I found some people here who play smash, so I've got some practice. xD I'm gonna be freakin' primed by the time I come back home for these stuffs. NESS DA BESS!!!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
IMO we should stream every DBDC. Why not? The venue has free internet, not to mention that we always have a lot of recording setups plus people willing to commentate.

If there's no regional or something that day, i guarantee we'll get plenty of views. Especially if I hype it up beforehand. IL/WI has gotten a lot better lately, and a lot of people don't know how good some of our players are, like arty, sago and marshall.

I personally can't stream because my capture card doesn't work on streaming sites (plus my netbook is too butt to stream), but if someone lets me use their recording setup then I'm more than willing to set up the stream and keep it running with commentary and such.

Soooo yeah get@me with your recording setups, it'll be hype trust me

NNID
MasterHavik
IMO we should stream every DBDC. Why not? The venue has free internet, not to mention that we always have a lot of recording setups plus people willing to commentate.

If there's no regional or something that day, i guarantee we'll get plenty of views. Especially if I hype it up beforehand. IL/WI has gotten a lot better lately, and a lot of people don't know how good some of our players are, like arty, sago and marshall.

I personally can't stream because my capture card doesn't work on streaming sites (plus my netbook is too butt to stream), but if someone lets me use their recording setup then I'm more than willing to set up the stream and keep it running with commentary and such.

Soooo yeah get@me with your recording setups, it'll be hype trust me

Now that is godlike.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey cheese, how would you like a better doubles partner?

<--this guy

or

^
l
l
l
this guy

(wherever I am)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
i believe it'd be cheese with the hate if he picks me over you

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
just because I pick Chipotle over Taco Bell doesn't mean I hate Taco Bell.... it just means Chipotle is the superior choice.

protip: you're the Taco Bell in this metaphor

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
just because I pick Chipotle over Taco Bell doesn't mean I hate Taco Bell.... it just means Chipotle is the superior choice.

protip: you're the Taco Bell in this metaphor
it'd be the wrong choice, I much rather be taco bell than chipotle, I believe excel can attest to this

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lmao the Cincinatti Chipotle is AWFUL... Excel never had a chance. Now he's misguided and think Qdoba is better... tsk....

regardless, this tournament is in northern IL... when you're here, you're in Chipotle country baby.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
lmao the Cincinatti Chipotle is AWFUL... Excel never had a chance. Now he's misguided and think Qdoba is better... tsk....

regardless, this tournament is in northern IL... when you're here, you're in Chipotle country baby.
The Qdoba here is buns.

Also, someone team with me. Is Ook coming to this? I need someone that's good in doubles.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'll take a guaranteed Ripple over a maybe DLA. I normally use MK in dubs, but I'll be going Wario/DDD/Kirby under the circumstances. I'm quite familiar with DK obviously (thanks Will!), and I like the synergy of all four of those team combos.

Also, Money Matches plzzzz.

Also also, hype.

Top Bottom