• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Don't Choke!" 03/05/2011 Dashizwiz? Colbol Linguini Skarch Nicaboy cfl sfl !

Zoro

Smash Champion
3 recording setups, 2 livestreams, 2 commentaring
2 livestreams is really excessive
just do one so people can follow the tournament easier.
Ill bring my recording setup as well so we can have mad videos from this tournament.
Keep the livestream and commentary on one tv showing only the best matches. Splitting the viewers isnt the best idea. That's just my opinion but its not my tournament.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Gonna update everyone on stuff when I get home.

I have already stated that im not going to do low teirs(time).

Anyway ya 1 live stream is good.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
daaaaaaaaaym afro, how many?
1 live livetream wold be good then? but 2 commentary setups? or just 1?
do you think we would need ur recording setup? i don't know. i think we would not, if nicas finds a pc.
but i don't know. decide bro :)

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
the more recording setups the better... and one livestream makes alot more sense since two livestreams will just:
1) seperate the viewers
2) confuse ppl.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok so this is looking like 50 plus people so ****!

Updates
I plan on doing pools either 5 people top 3 make it out or 8 top 4 make it out. Gonna depend on how many people are entered so I will find out the day of the tourney.

We got about 15 tvs atm so its gonna be worse case 3 to 4 people to a tv so no long *** rotations. Working on getting more.

As far as the am bracket goes those who do not make it out of pools will be allowed to enter it for 5 dollars.

If you guys need housing we now have 3 people willing to do it! seibrik crispyone(thanks man) and cryptik. As far as I know nfl wants to stay with cryptik.

Bring set ups everyone! No tv should be with out a cube/wii and melee! Sfl should have most of this on lock but i encourage everyone(nfl cfl others) to brings cubes wiis and melee.

Thats is all lets get hyped!

Slashy

Smash Lord
If I come I'll probably play friendlies. I'm not that good at this game.

If I get everything I need (namely my Wii power supply), then I'll probably be able to bring 2 TVs, a Gamecube, a copy of Melee, a copy of Brawl (for Project:M and Brawl Minus), and a Wii. If you want, I can get a laptop and a capture device setup if you would like a live stream.

I don't have a decent Gamecube controller.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I still might show up for singles!
Throw some rangs, beat a couple of people, then laugh at beating people in that state.
Then I'll go Bowser and f-smash.
Always a good problem solver.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Gonna update everyone on stuff when I get home.

I have already stated that im not going to do low teirs(time).

Anyway ya 1 live stream is good.
1 stream is best idea, but I'm upset that low-tiers aren't gonna fit in. Oh well, G&W will just have to wait till another time. For now, shiek & peach, and maybe dr.m if I can get gud on his metagame to woop some space animal tail!

Ok so this is looking like 50 plus people so ****!

Updates
I plan on doing pools either 5 people top 3 make it out or 8 top 4 make it out. Gonna depend on how many people are entered so I will find out the day of the tourney.

As far as the am bracket goes those who do not make it out of pools will be allowed to enter it for 5 dollars.

Thats is all lets get hyped!
Seeing as how stacked with good players, I'm gonna end up in the am bracket, but if I do make it out of pools but fail in main bracket, will I still get access into am bracket?

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
I'm def coming to this. Add me to the list. I'm mad rusty anyone want to help me shake this stuff off? I'm down to play after 7pm.

Slashy

Smash Lord
Here's everything I plan on bringing:

-2 TVs
-Some Wii remotes, a classic controller and a sensor bar (I would like to borrow a GCN controller, since all of mine are damaged)
-1 Wii (I left my power supply up at college, so if it doesn't arrive I will need to borrow one)
-1 GCN, 1 copy of Melee
-2 copies of Brawl (one on HDD and one on disk, for Project:M and Brawl Minus)
-1 stream setup (I need to reinstall Windows on my laptop, as VirtualBox doesn't work well with my Dazzle)

Okay I have two other TVs that my parents aren't using, the problem is that I think they are too big for me to bring in

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok my request to have this saturday off got denied, so unless someone covers for me i cant go.

ELI YOU MY BOY, but real talk just happened.

sorry guys

nicaboy

Smash Champion
slash there not 2 big they are perfect!
im down for pm maybe we can get a lil pm tourney going after everything. Im so down for that!(my lucas too good son)

Damn louis i really wanted to play you in bracket too sucks man.

Darius my rules stand. Only those eliminated from pools will be allowed to enter am brackets. step it up man you aint no amutuer!

*****s gonna be raging when i grab fools!
I play a ****ing ninja!

Slashy

Smash Lord
slash there not 2 big they are perfect!
im down for pm maybe we can get a lil pm tourney going after everything. Im so down for that!(my lucas too good son)
No,no,no, I struggle to lift them up, and I have to bring them down a flight of stairs, that's why I say they are too bi. I just tried to lift one of them up, and I might be able to bring it, but I want some help taking it in when I arrive at theg venue.

I have Brawl Minus and Project:M demo on the same SD (though I need Riivolution for P:M) so I'll probably swap between them on the setup (I need some beta testing for Brawl Minus). The other TV will be used for Melee.

Do you need another live stream setup?

Someone lend me a controller I don't have one of my own

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
ok my request to have this saturday off got denied, so unless someone covers for me i cant go.

ELI YOU MY BOY, but real talk just happened.

sorry guys
Noooo that sucks. Hopefully u could get some1 to cover for u. Let us kno...

Zoro

Smash Champion
No,no,no, I struggle to lift them up, and I have to bring them down a flight of stairs, that's why I say they are too bi. I just tried to lift one of them up, and I might be able to bring it, but I want some help taking it in when I arrive at theg venue.

I have Brawl Minus and Project:M demo on the same SD (though I need Riivolution for P:M) so I'll probably swap between them on the setup (I need some beta testing for Brawl Minus). The other TV will be used for Melee.

Do you need another live stream setup?

Someone lend me a controller I don't have one of my own

Don't hurt yourself man

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'll come to this with Plup. Can we get an updated list of who is driving from CFL (since skrach can't make it)?

Top Bottom