• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah 3 December 29th

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
those **** Idahoians, i hear they won state crew tourny in 2006
Ares by icenub you mean Uber ice? God wont even **** with lemon squeeze baby
doodah i want to practice with doppel-cutie tomorrow call me or him tomorrow (the 26th) if your up for it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
im def going to this with some TNT (were trying to be less lazy when it comes to traveling.)

I want MM with :

Rexx (if you go)

$3-$5

my falcon vs your whatever.
i'm that falcon/doc player you beat in pools at ltec2, i barely lost to you and I want some revenge.

if we get enough ppl, TNT will prolly be down for a cr3w battle. truuuuuuuu

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
i will bring cube and tv but you have to waive door fee. my tv is heavy. what do you say doodah? deal?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
nice, noucles is going.... " make you humble"

lol, yah esam i'll take the fox MM.

we'll see about the samus... i might not have any money left assuming if i lose both mm.

looking foward to this!!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
i will bring cube and tv but you have to waive door fee. my tv is heavy. what do you say doodah? deal?
Nope, sorry homie.

I'm enforcing Maverick's stupid rule at this.

"Everyone pays door fee, even people who aren't playing, and parents who drop you off pay door fee too. . . . plus a 7% electric bill tax, and gas money."

No but seriously, I can't.

Everyone who is in the bracket has to pay.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
Nope, sorry homie.

I'm enforcing Maverick's stupid rule at this.

"Everyone pays door fee, even people who aren't playing, and parents who drop you off pay door fee too. . . . plus a 7% electric bill tax, and gas money."

No but seriously, I can't.

Everyone who is in the bracket has to pay.
wait, so I have to pay over 15 then? :p

Linguini

Smash Master
Yeah....I gotta quit smash until Brawl because of family issues, cyall then, I wont be at any tournies till brawl.
Take it easy, ill be releasing my combo video tonight, and no i wont be making a big *** farewell thread haha

Good times with everyone,ill still be on the boards to make fun of you guys, rofl

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Yeah....I gotta quit smash until Brawl because of family issues, cyall then, I wont be at any tournies till brawl.
Take it easy, ill be releasing my combo video tonight, and no i wont be making a big *** farewell thread haha

Good times with everyone,ill still be on the boards to make fun of you guys, rofl
See you in brawl ***.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I

he's lying he has to hug alot more trees than b4 now he has no time smash at all. oh wellz

Top Bottom