• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah 3 December 29th

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
This tourney was ****ing awesome... alot of good ppl went, and pete is just a ****ing awesome host. I did pretty well.
first... awesome games I played with everyone, alot of matches were fun and intense.
i wish we had more tv's tho.
TNT:
Chai/DOP did so well, im proud of you my brown friend. very happy you beat Inui and some other good ppl.
Colin: "dont worry about it." wait you never do.
Ryan: lol, get *****... no but seriously shake off that nervousness.
that ***** Skratch: tru held it down in teams, and GJ beating some good names out there.

WATO:
sucks about the car problems
didn't get any friendlies with you guys

shiz: 3 double cheeze
chu: nice meetin ya dude, i wanted to get a friendly in, but i'll prolly see ya at pound 3
ps.. your young link blew me away... WTF...young link is my 3rd, you must show me the ways.
speedn: I'm SPEEEDDINGGGGGGGGGGG (o and u kno i got u)
Smac: where were you buddy!!!!!!
Lambo: teach me the ways buddy.
Riot: ahahhaha your ****ing hilarious, i didn't know ganon existed in real life.
Elliot: glad we hog up the tv some more, thanx for all that peach practice again, its so much playing you man.
N2k: you're prolly the most fun i have fighting jiggly puff, and your drill rest are ****ing impressive.
nafix: bad *** falcon man, good ****.
ballistics: lol fun matches, your a really chill dude, i like your falco. haha i owe ya.
nick.riddle: prolly best link i've played yet, and your bowser is scary, fun tourney matches.
esam: i wanted u to lose to dop... sorry, but you won. sad times. lol im just being a ****... good job placing so well.

if i forgot ya... sorry, but these are the ppl i played matches with/chilled :lick:

skrach8

Smash Lord
Shoutouts my N!GGA:

Pete: SICK tourny, the most fun I had in a minute. We didnt get to play, but who gives a ****. You hooked it up with the contact. It was too funny of a night. 3 minis and a master honey was it? i was spent. thanx man for sho, the next time you come up, we got to go party. tru. i didnt get to really cheer u on except for maybe one teams match. but u held it down.

Sasha: right hand woman. U held it down with the results, if anyone talks **** tell them i got ur back, thats whats really good.

Killa Cam: Log., holdin it down, I expected nothin less, yo if you so happen to come up there with Pete or whatever, we got to go party. The bluntskis were nicely rolled and filled with the finest of greens. But yeah u guys are mad cool peoples. ur matches were sick, the ones that i saw anyway.

BOMB BALLISTICS SON: yo i took one look at you man, and knew what was up. its too bad we didnt get to play to much, but it ended up being a sweet night. tru. next time man..... lol

Benny: why do u have to go ahead knock me out NOTTT COOL. i was choking man, johns, but next time ill get you, lol u crack me up kid. lol. sheik is nasty

Bronson: this kid and his good skillz. good **** on ur ranks son. Ur not quite there yet, but one day ull be as cool as skrach.tru.

Rock: this is why we dont talk, ever, cuz u knock poeple out and think its cool afterwards. ur a douche. good stuff man.

Q: always talkin ****. u ***** this tourny good stuff man. i am becoming quite envious of ur marth.

AASEM: lol too funny, dabble u did sir. good job with rock and inui, 5th place TRUUUUUUUU. sick. ur too good. i mean who wouldnt agree.lol

Lamb: good stuff. tree huggers is what they call aasem, right?

WILL Frometa: ayyy babies. tru u held it down in teams. i got to try harder next time. I think we have potential. u did sick this tourny good job,tru. NT son. good times, and u held it down with the car.

JOETRU: NOT HOLDING IT DOWN. but it happens. priorities man. next time.

Ryan "riot" SPARKZZZZ: it was good seeing you, u juicy fruitin son of *****. u crack me up. always givin some comedic relief to noobs. i miss you................ i miss ryan.

Smash Gordon: ur out of NT........ jk but not really, lol, u got this son, i believe in ur POWER, remember what captain planet says "the fvckin power is yours.... ***** a$$ n!gga"

Colin: i didnt want to play you, you should have beat me. idk if i was being a campy ***** but i apologize for being gay anyway. ur too good

Kyle: marth is gay. i got way too lucky. ur mario is way too good. i am antiskrach when playin green mario.in short i wish i was you.

Dew: good friendlies son. it was good seeing you again. we got to play some more, dittos are soo much fun.

Eskimossss: u make me want to play icys. i know ur better then chu at heart. its all good. good match though.

Sheikssbm: i didnt get to play you at all, with that said, good stuff on teams u held it downnnn. nice

Chu: didnt really talk to u at all, we stood in a circle and thats bout it. maybe next time we can chat it up. oh yeah good stuff on first.

well thats bout it for me. i think, im sorry if i missed anyone important, i didnt get to play any of the legends: Thomas Tip. or synikal. next time though. once again i think PETE THROWS THE BEST you know whats.

P.S. TO my good friend inui. U turned out to be one of the most annoying kids at the tourny. lol all u did was talk **** during a tourny match of mine. basically u get hate from me for being a bother during my match. chuckles..... let the feud start.

i dont start **** i promise.:laugh:

__César__

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was ****ing amazing it was nice seeing everyone again a lot of good people showed up though I didn't say or do much cuz I fell asleep on the ride over there:laugh:, I lost to chars iv'e never played before:laugh:

Doodah - Best host in FL, though more tvs and cubes would have helped

Chu - when I heard my name being screamed out saying I had to play you 1st round my head kind of exploded :laugh:. Fun set though idk why I agreed to FD only. . . the dash attack ***** me and thanks for not 4 stocking me when you clearly could have :laugh:. I never thought you would be the first ICs player I've ever played, good **** on first and hope to see you again someday

SpeedN - Your Fox is unbeliavable nice come back against Queen, sorry I didn't get to watch your set vs Chu but good **** on 2nd

Shiz - You and your bro play like robots lol close set against Chu, both of you were taking turns 0 - death comboing each other.

Lambchops - i'm still scared of birds, "enter doubles and fund me!" lol your too funny

ESAM - . . . . . FOR POWER RANKINGS!!!!!!, LOL that creepy doll thing from Dennys got torn up by Andres' dog while I was sleeping:laugh:

Mr. Riddle - Thanks for driving and. . . . you had to play Eric lol.

SheikSSBM - I honestly thought you played Sheik for the most part lol. Close set and hope to see you again

Arthur - Your Falco scared me on our first match :laugh:

Cameron - "dude im so ****in wasted off this beer bro!" always funny talking to you

darkshy

Smash Ace
I was so ticked I couldn't go my dad just said no last minute I was MEGA angry I stayed home and watched spiderman 3 by myself.... >.>

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
A couple things guys:

1. Thanks for coming.

2. Sorry there weren't enoguh TVs.

and 3. Sorry for basically kicking everyone out before 12.

I had fun and I'll post the results in the Results thread now.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
MY TURN!!!
ok
this was a CUHRAZEE experience. if you guys only knew. i blew a total of TWO FVCKING TIRES during this trip. not one but two fvcking tires. we all left like an hour early cuz i thought for some reason leaving 2 and a half hours earlier than 11:30 was 8'o clock, instead of 9 o' clock. so we're driving and about 40 minutes before we get there my car goes really bumpy and my rear drivers side tire blows and my car starts to shake while im going 80 miles per hour. i pull over and luckily i have a spare, and a jack, and the tool to remove my tire. the spare ends up having like no air so the spare ended up blowing too. so i had gotten off an exit had no idea where i was and was riding on a rim. i found some maintenance auto place and luckily they sold tires so i bought a tire. we get back onto the turnpike and ended up right where we broke down. the whole procedure lasted like an hour'ish long. so we make it to the tourney. blah blah blah, we start heading home at like 9:30'ish (hungrybox has a curphew). 40 mins before we get back to kissimmee, and the car starts to rumble slightly, in my head i was thinking, "you got to be kidding me". a couple seconds later i heard, the rear passenger side tire blow. We were all pissed. i was on the turnpike at midnight, in the complete dark, with an f'ed up tire, and no spare. we call my dad and he ended up finding a spare in at&t's car. cuz at&t's car was at my house and bluray forgot to lock his door so me dad was able to go in and find a spare. so my dad starts driving toward us on the turnpike, while i was driving like 20 mph on the emergency lane. we passes a huge car crash on the way. there was an upside down car, a full front bumper on the street, and like 3 full groups of people standing on the side of the road. the cops havent even gotten there yet. anyways, i pass the acciddent and keep going, we were using the side mile marker signs to keep in touch and dial in our lacations. my dad turned in one of the law enforcement only u-turn thingies and waited till i caught up to him. when finally meet up with my dad and lift the car up and take my tire off only to find out THAT THE FVCKING SPARE HE BROUGHT DIDNT FIT ON MY CAR!!!! it was the wrong bolt pattern. so we ended up just putting on the tire again. it wasnt losing air it was just the treading wore off so much the fibers under it were sticking out and it had a bump on it and crap. so i drove for like another hour at 40 mph while my dad was behind me with the rest of WATO so i could take the weight off my back tire. i finally made it home and went straight to sleep. all this for smash. its too cuhrazee. anyways, we all survived and luckily it wasnt any worse. having a tire blow while going 80 mph next to a guard rail isnt the funnest experience, especially if you have to go through it twice in the same night.

SHOUTOUT'S:
WATO:
i'm sorry i failed you guys again. i didnt do good in any part of the tournament, i didnt have any good acomplishments at all. i completey failed you guys for the umpteenth time. i just dont know what to do guys.
hungrybox-9th is not too bad. WE COMPLETEY FAILED IN TEAMS!!!!!!! that last lost in the teams bracket was completey embarrasing and a HUGE disappointment, and we werent worthy of using the tag "ninjabox" this tourney. worst tourney to date.
UUAA AND VERICZ- you guys are dumb. you both have previously told us you couldnt go so you cant get mad that you werent there. and eric our car was full anyways.
at&t- glad you got to make it to a huge tourney
bluray- your always nastee no matter what
action*******- you are so fvcking funny. you had us laughing soooooooooo hard on the trip back.

chudat- wow, we actually got to talk alot this tourney. it was pretty cool talking with you.
shiz/speedn- you guys are so cool, cuz your always backing players up. giving us some mo' confidence. and you always seem to take my side. your just too good.
TIPMAN- i've known timan since 05. i played him in my 1st tourney at MLG orlando '05. and we still talk whenever we're at the same tourney. hes too fun.
xyz- good ish in our tourney match. your getting so nasty. you were def holding it down.
doodoodah- good ish hosting this thing mangz.
lambc0ck-i watched your match vs rockcrock. and i just kept telling my self how you play so fvcking well.
lex- we got in some fun friendlies.
lee- where were you?
seibrik- you couldnt have actually quit smash for magic..........................could you?
nick riddle- wow the Ggah v bowser MM rematch didnt get to happen. tis a shame. although we did get one Ggah v bowser friendly.

anyways it was a good fun tourny, BUT FAILED WHEN IT CAME TO TV'S. we needed mo' tv's. i failed as well. there is nothing good to say about myself, no good accomplishments, no good defeats. i just came failed and left. but its getting kinda routine by now so i dont know why i get surprised. but im still addicted to this game so i will keep playing it.

till next time..........

peace

-hiro

PS - BY THE WAY, I RECORDED A COUPLE OF TOURNAMENT MATCHES FROM THE OTHER TVS THAT PHANNA WASNT RECORDING ON. I WILL POST THEM UP SOMEWHAT SOON.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
lee- where were you?
seibrik- you couldnt have actually quit smash for magic..........................could you?
Lol at tire
Lee was with seibrik playing magic, and the tournament which they were going to go to which was the reason they didn't come in the first place got cancelled and tehy didn't realize till it was WAY too late. And yes, Gaybrick DID IN FACT QUIT SMASH FOR MAGIC!

**** hiro you had a long *** post....

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
lol darkshy, its still lives on, but its still kinda weird that a 18/19 yr old (i forget which) quit playing a video game competitively to play a card game competitively...kinda weird don't ya think?
Smash rulez though so he is a fool for switching. He was just jealous that he would never match the skill of the almighty ESAM

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Magic pays more then smash. =P

Seibrik, If your doing what I think your doing(which is quiting smash for MTG to train) then just balance both games out.

No need to quit one game your rly good at because you need to practice another. =D

and gj chu

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I remember magic fondly...I quit it when I went to college, but I played that all throughout my high school. I learned a lot from that game, I think you can apply a lot of it to smash. I don't know if I'd quit smash for magic though, graphics are funner to look at than art.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Dang Hiroshi. What a crazy story. I'm glad you guys made it back home safe.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Lol at tire
Lee was with seibrik playing magic, and the tournament which they were going to go to which was the reason they didn't come in the first place got cancelled and tehy didn't realize till it was WAY too late. And yes, Gaybrick DID IN FACT QUIT SMASH FOR MAGIC!

**** hiro you had a long *** post....
wow, they actually went to a magic tourney instead of a smash tourney?

d4mn son, now thats a fvcking odyssey u guys went through, good stuff with getting home safe!
i know man, too cuhrazee.

people still play Magic tha Gathering? I haven't played that since middle school.
i havent played that since high school.

to shiz: i meant to mutliquote your post too but it didnt. i was just going to say thanks for caring that we made it home safe lol..

peace

-hiro

Top Bottom