• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah 3 December 29th

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lex, i want some friendlies with you man, you **** my **** when i was a noob awhile back, l'd like to see how much i've improved. your that puerto rican kid with the cool glasses right?
if so... see ya sat.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
lex, i want some friendlies with you man, you **** my **** when i was a noob awhile back, l'd like to see how much i've improved. your that puerto rican kid with the cool glasses right?
if so... see ya sat.
Haha, Dominican, with the cool glasses. But yeah, we'll play, definitely. See you there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why is Fountain banned? If it's because this state is dominated by Fox and Falco players, that's incredibly lame, since Falco pretty much ***** Sheik at every non-Fountain neutral.

Phanna, give me a call soon about when you're coming to get me. D:

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Dominican, with the cool glasses. But yeah, we'll play, definitely. See you there.
Lex!

I think you MM me at Subzero if so...

I have your black controller, and I believe you have mine, so gimmie back.

im down for fox ditto MM!! any decent foxes down? my limit is 2 bucks tho
ill do 2 bucks if I remember to bring the money :p

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yeah....I gotta quit smash until Brawl because of family issues, cyall then, I wont be at any tournies till brawl.
Take it easy, ill be releasing my combo video tonight, and no i wont be making a big *** farewell thread haha

Good times with everyone,ill still be on the boards to make fun of you guys, rofl
If the reason you're quitting is because you don't get to practice, then that's lame.

I only play this game at tournies or if I happen to be in Hollywood, which is barely once a month, unless there is a tourney.

I would Smashterbate, but unfortunately, I have no GC.

No johns Emilio, you're too good to quit son.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo I can't go to this if I have a for sure ride ill put in 20 for gas good to go cause I live mad south!

HOLLA

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
If the reason you're quitting is because you don't get to practice, then that's lame.

I only play this game at tournies or if I happen to be in Hollywood, which is barely once a month, unless there is a tourney.

I play every day from 8 to 3 am O_O

Linguini

Smash Master

I wish it were that simple, this isnt my choice, but you know.
**** happens, hopefully I can make a smashfest or something before this game ends.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Yeah so Blitz will be at this fo sho playing under the name "Linguini II" rapin mad nikkas wit my ganon.

Otru: $2? Its on boi; mainly cause im really broke. >_>

Pete: get a fvckin' phone so i can get a hold of you and we can chill sometime.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think I'm teaming with Phanna.

Also, no explanation for banning a neutral stage was given yet. I'll just pick it anyways, then.

Top Bottom