• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRAGON THUNDER WARHEAD TOURNAMENT 5: FINAL DESTINATION Boston, MA Results Up!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Prepare to eat an UP+B...
Lets have a match sometime. I get out of work at like 5:ish. Is there somewhere we can play around then?
Yeah we should, but prob not this week since I'll be super busy with paper and exams.

Does anyone have a SD card with B+? I really want to install it on my wii but I don't know how to install it. I've read through the guide and it hasn't been all too helpful to us mac users, especially those without SD slots.
Yeah I know how to install B+, come by with your SD card sometimes and I'll put it on there fer ya.

CrimsonSnow

Smash Cadet
I'll try to stop by this friday, maybe get some practice in with that other melee player for RoM2
Waiiit a minute...when was RoM2?!?! I was there for RoM, but had no idea when there would be another.

Also...*** FALCO! Played against a Falco all day after work yesterday and I'm really frustrated that I can't hit him...he can spot dodge literally EVERYTHING Lucas does, and I mean I'm jabbing him in his face but nothing connects. My best bet is to neutral air, forward air works well for some reason, or use my awesome mindgames.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We'll have at least 1 more next semester, havent decided on the details yet.

But if you want to play smash with us come to BU Central on Fridays from 3-7pm, we have a good sized smashfests going on there every friday! (cept this friday because of thanxgiving)

Top Bottom