• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRAGON THUNDER WARHEAD TOURNAMENT 5: FINAL DESTINATION Boston, MA Results Up!

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
i have no idea about people warming up at gamestop, but there will be a lot of smashing going on beforehand at the same building as the tournament, except in the basement. 230 to whenever we get kicked out. give any TO a call/text around 2 if you need more specific directions. anytime later, and we may miss your call (reception sucks massive **** down there)

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
well then, you can just go straight from there to here. we'll be set up by 3 latest, and probably by 230.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah def, if you guys have time in the afternoon come by BU, we have some gud brawling going on and this week will be no exception.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Alrighty then, and yes, your help would be much appreciated, I'm expecting a bit of disorganization since this is our 1st tournament.

CrimsonSnow

Smash Cadet
Is there any time during this week I can come by to get mai smash fix? I'll most likely be there for the tournament this Friday, and a few friends of mine might show up (Nuro {Eric}, Darkcloud {Steven}, Random GameStop ppl to pwn)
The only competition I have at GameStop is this one game and watch, but his best move is turtle, since I do not see any way to counter it except when I have a healthy shield to block it, otherwise he's predictable.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Are you talking about Fats by any chance?

But yeah, you have my number I think, just let me know when you want to play, and I'll see what we can do with our schedule. We're def playing tommorow night starting at like 8.

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
next time INVITE FATS TO A SMASHFEST FATAL. ya fawkin ahole.

and i haven't been to dc's gamestop since that horrible tourney you beat me in, where i got cheated out of second place. TOTAL BS.

I need a smash festival, name time and place so i can get there.

also can i show up for the "before tourney" smashfest? i'll come in for a while and then go get my cousin for the tourney. and if anyone wants to loiter that craptastic tv @ gamestop let me know a day this week, a couple of us could go there and just **** everything in any open orifices. btw fats sucks @ brawl now.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
anyone can show up for the pretourney smashfest, so yeah, you're definitely welcome. address in the op, its in the basement and if you think you may have trouble figuring out where it is, call/text one of the to's around 2, reception sucks down there so after that point you may have trouble reaching them.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
well, we will have a melee set up or two, but on the whole, our melee community isn't as large as our brawl community

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We do have good melee players, in fact I can tell you at least 1 of them is def coming to the tourney, if they know good melee players are coming there will be more coming.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I don't know anything about Melee so I can't say, but if they're the ones CogSmooch is talking about then yea theyre good.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
How is the parking situation? is there like a parking lot or something
There are parking lots around. There are parking behind the GSU (where we will be playing) and the CAS building (705 commonwealth ave.), not sure what the deal with parking there. There also is the parking lot at 700 Commonwealth Ave. (Warren Towers), right by the Boston University East stop. It costs around $10 to park there. It might be cheaper find a parking meter somewhere. There is also a parking lot at the intersection of Beacon St.

frozensoul89

Smash Rookie
I'll be playing some Melee at the event. Don't worry about the Marth and Fox players, they're pretty noobish. I wreck them with Zelda all day! Hopefully there will be a good Melee showing for friendlies.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'll be playing some Melee at the event. Don't worry about the Marth and Fox players, they're pretty noobish. I wreck them with Zelda all day! Hopefully there will be a good Melee showing for friendlies.
idk if your being serious or not, but I sure don't remember us having a zelda main around. =/

frozensoul89

Smash Rookie
What do you mean you don't know any Zelda mains, Calvin? I play Zelda as much as I play any other character! ;)

BTW: Roughly how many setups are there going to be? If you guys are still doing the joint tournament, you're going to need quite a few tvs, more than what VGS has.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
What do you mean you don't know any Zelda mains, Calvin? I play Zelda as much as I play any other character! ;)

BTW: Roughly how many setups are there going to be? If you guys are still doing the joint tournament, you're going to need quite a few tvs, more than what VGS has.
Oh yeah its you, I should have known by that Yugioh card name and that West Coast supremacy stupidicy. :laugh:

As for the TVs it looks like we have 3 other TVs besides the ones VGS have, but if you want to bring one your welcome to. As for Halo we're expecting a small turnout so we can just give them the 2 bad laggy TVs.

Invited like...a F&^% ton of people to this.
Their friends are telling their friends...but I keep telling them its BU West @ 8 and that they can come earlier if they want.
lol nice but its BU Central actually you're gonna get lots of people lost and confused, I'm surprised you didnt know where it is since you being here before.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
last calls! the tournament's tomorrowwwwwwwww and it's gonna be awesoome

Top Bottom