• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Gym Battle Tournament! -- DABUZ WINS!! Congratz!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Not gonna lie I am a little insulted Darren. Bunny is good, but I am fairly certain offline I'd win as well, especially considering falco is like the ****tiest character online, and under normal conditions I wouldn't have to vs her IC's on FD >_>. I don't wanna start a flame fest, but I am under the impression Bunny thinks she should've won when it's the complete opposite. Yes I might appear to be the jerk here, but to me it's the other way around...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
because we all know hard Pikachu, ICs, and Dedede **** on wifi. @_@

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Not gonna lie I am a little insulted Darren. Bunny is good, but I am fairly certain offline I'd win as well, especially considering falco is like the ****tiest character online, and under normal conditions I wouldn't have to vs her IC's on FD >_>. I don't wanna start a flame fest, but I am under the impression Bunny thinks she should've won when it's the complete opposite. Yes I might appear to be the jerk here, but to me it's the other way around...
Oh boy....here we go again *Sits down with popcorn". Anyone want some?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You had stage advantages on all the stages, and I don't even play as ROB. Like I play as ROB every once in awhile. I never play against IC's and I 2 stocked your IC's as MK, on FD (IC's best stage?). Stop being such a cry baby about this thing. Online sucks we all know this, but don't be thinking that you'd win under any normal circumstances.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Crying? o_o I didn't even bring this up, ROFL.

Whatever you say guy. xD You realllly can't bring up two stocking my ICs with freaking MK on wifi, when you almost (or did you?) got two stocked on PS1 with my Dedede. ._.

Eep. Didn't want to argue but...you did kinda get confrontational first. :<

*Mops*

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I REALLY should stay out of this, but shes not johning, all Bunny ever said was she was dissappointed, you both acknowledged the lag, so you cant argue that. Your just reading WAY to much into it bro, trust me, I know

Lulz, beaten to it, well my good deed for the day is still done =D

Frio

Smash Champion
DWC can I vs u right now? And just to clarify can use any character right?

EDIT: or can I vs u bunny?

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Apparently everyone in this tourney has had to fight the lag more than their opponent. x.x I should know.

:urg:

...:urg:
Well, now I don't feel as bad for losing. I feel kinda bad, but slightly less bad.
I wouldn't feel bad :)
He's really good. You're both kinda on the same level here :D
>>;

<salfkjdsfkldsjfd
lol

Keyword: kinda

Your IC's make you a bit better. But this is online so......
Crying? o_o I didn't even bring this up, ROFL.

Whatever you say guy. xD You realllly can't bring up two stocking my ICs with freaking MK on wifi, when you almost (or did you?) got two stocked on PS1 with my Dedede. ._.

Eep. Didn't want to argue but...you did kinda get confrontational first. :<

*Mops*
I made it confrontational and an issue, but you've been brewing it the whole time. To the point where it was insulting. You >>'d at the fact that I might be at the same skill level as you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I wouldn't feel bad :)
He's really good. You're both kinda on the same level here :D

lol

Keyword: kinda

Your IC's make you a bit better. But this is online so......

I said you're both basically equal in skill from what I can tell. With her IC's having the potential to really well offline, possibly better than you, but this was just an assumption on my part.

Sorry if I offended you bud. It was far from my intention.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
It's wi-fi....it can make good players look terrible, terrible
players look good, or good players look amazing, etc.

At the end of the day wi-fi's just for lulz or makes peoples' blood pressure skyrocket because of it's curses.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Darren why aren't you using your real characters for your gym? You'd **** so much harder.
lol because I'm only the 3rd gym. My gym would be too good if I chose my characters, so I chose my low tiers instead.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Frio won, somehow, rofl. Back to Soku~

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Frio won, somehow, rofl. Back to Soku~
Really? I wasn't expecting that lol
Darren can I be the first gym leader >_>
um..... you can be the 2nd gym leader if you really want to =/
Will you be available to play when people ask you too. Also, you can only use low tiers :p
It's the 2nd gym after all

Frio

Smash Champion
Really? I wasn't expecting that lol

um..... you can be the 2nd gym leader if you really want to =/
Will you be available to play when people ask you too. Also, you can only use low tiers :p
It's the 2nd gym after all
>_> Low tier. I guess I can use Bowser since he's a water type. I'm pretty sure I can be on enough to let people have their way with me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
>_> Low tier. I guess I can use Bowser since he's a water type. I'm pretty sure I can be on enough to let people have their way with me.
lol k
You can use more than one character if you want, and you can make ANY rules for your gym so long as it doesn't give you an advantage.

So that's includes Stock, time, stages etc.

Frio

Smash Champion
Ok, I guess my rules are:

3 stocks

FD
SV
Yoshis island (brawl)
Battle feild
Lylat

8 minutes for time

Best out of 3

Loser picks stage

Ty for accepting me

EDIT: I forgot :0 Vms only please. And Can my quote me " Your Moves, Show them to me"

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, I guess my rules are:

3 stocks

FD
SV
Yoshis island (brawl)
Battle feild
Lylat

8 minutes for time

Best out of 3

Loser picks stage

Ty for accepting me

EDIT: Vms only please. And CAn my quote me " Your Moves, Show them to me"
Alright :)

And you'll be using only Bowser?
or Falcon too rofl

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol just bowser, I'm actually trying to learn him >_>
ok lol
Bowser is fun imo. This will be decent practice for you. But I guess that depends on how many people will challenge you. A lot of people already have the cascade badge lol

I'll add your info to the OP

Top Bottom