• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Gym Battle Tournament! -- DABUZ WINS!! Congratz!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hopefully I get to vs 1 person lol >_>
Someone will lol
I gave away like 5-7 cascade badges within these last couple days because it didn't have a gym leader xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
good games, i got really lucky on PS1.

How can GW's Down throw be teched? I can never pull it off.
lol
At first I didn't even think about teching his dthrow, and I barely knew how to either because I never tried. But the Alphicans told me what to do and it was super easy. You don't even need to practice it. I never did.

Figuring out the timing is easy. Once you do that then you should be able to do it consistently.

So yeah you just press L/R at the right time. You can either tech it for an instant get up. But I think it's better to do a rolling tech (Doesn't know the proper terms).
You just have to press the control stick left or right to do that, but I'm sure you knew that already.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Teching it in lag is nearly impossible, especially when it's a red connection (oh lord). The timing is really simple tbh, I do it visually, but some people just know the timing.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i can do it all the time, even in red connections=/
it isn't impossible
it's just a different timing than to RL,lawl:p
lrn2adjust?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, it's pretty easy. The only connection I've played in where I couldn't tech DThrow was mcmuffinman's.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol,i shoulda stuck with my original character order instead of trying to rush it

i loseeee

close first game

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
DTP is friday a good night thats when i plan on doing a bunch of gyms? ur the one im starting with

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I won vs Penta.
Good Job :)

One more badge!

DTP is friday a good night thats when i plan on doing a bunch of gyms? ur the one im starting with
Maybe, I'm not sure yet. I MIGHT work that night, but I forget xD
If I don't work then I MIGHT go out for a friends b-day. But these are both maybes.

You sure you can't do it now?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I know all about lvl 9 computers. I'll be there in GF's with you, and I am looking forward to having matches with you cause I know your olimar is complete beast.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
oh no..... uncle stalin is back. lol
Your **** right :mad:

And he's back with electricity :p
But General Dabuz already bombed our main troops at the front. Dabuz is holding us back, and we have no power to stop him @_@. Forgive us lord Stalin. . . . .

I had no time for this tourney, maybe I can get a few more matches done :laugh:
Don't worry Comrade Kirby, he'll be taken care of...just like Trotsky :evil:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Just decided to look at this thread, and WOW! It's amazingly well organized! Is there a chance that I could start now and try to get all 8 badges before the deadline, or are no more challengers accepted?

My 6 characters will be....

:pikachu2: :pt: :jigglypuff: :falcon: :luigi2: :lucario:

5370-0129-8104

Is it too late?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I thought there was an indication that this was full in the title? Or did it get taken out? Or am I imagining things? @_@

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Travis knows what's up?

Change your name back >__<

Think I should put that part back in? lol

Top Bottom