• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Gym Battle Tournament! -- DABUZ WINS!! Congratz!

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
wow... I joined too late, and I never could find time when I could fight a match...

If there's a sequel, I want to join... but I'll need to up-my-diligence!
Ending with one badge is pathetic! especially when it was free...

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
Okay, Next week starting monday I really have to get to work. 4 badges, 5 days to get them
Now the real battle begins....... dun dun duuuuuuuun

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Chalk two more up for the lag train =D.

Johns w.e but Mark had like a lot of programs running for that specific match just so it would lag like a *****.
I also lost to Glusent. He successfully beat me using samus and a diddy who did not use bananas =D.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mark says:
go!
yup
gg's
nub
Luke says:
rofl
Mark says:
i have
MS open
4 u tubes
and 9 websites
and msn
likewire
>_>
Luke says:
wow
that was ur plan?
Mark says:
yeah

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Can you still sign up for this gym leader thing? If so then I'll sign up real quick. I'm assuming you can't tho.

GunmasterLombardi/GmL/ :falco: :pikachu: :yoshi: :falcon: :lucario: and gameandwatch.

Edit: I wish I was a Gym Leader cause there's only one person w/ all eight badges and they're not as good as they seem anymore (I whooped them).

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol sorry,i know we had a smash date yesterday daren, i didn't forget ._.

i gotz the flu ,totally unexpected(well not really unexpected cuz it always starts with a sore throat and then ur like"WTF,iM NOT GETTING SICkD:<,but u get sick anyway lulz), been in bed mostly x_x

still keep me in the roster tho i guess._.
and sorry again<3

*goes back to sleep*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol sorry,i know we had a smash date yesterday daren, i didn't forget ._.

i gotz the flu ,totally unexpected(well not really unexpected cuz it always starts with a sore throat and then ur like"WTF,iM NOT GETTING SICkD:<,but u get sick anyway lulz), been in bed mostly x_x

still keep me in the roster tho i guess._.
and sorry again<3

*goes back to sleep*
Don't worry about it. I actually DID forget. I went to a friends house yesterday and got some offline practice.

We'll find time to play. Maybe Monday or something, I work tomorrow.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Ggs alphicans. Your falco was completely shutting down my rob. I got lucky with the upsmash.

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
Dammit unless I do all of my matches tonight I'm not gonna make it! NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.......

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
lol you can do it!!

I just played dabuz today and yeah lol. I'll be going snake next time I play him.

Maybe that will confuse him. <___<. If that doesn't work I'll go Olimar with a Dabuz tag!

MNDGAMES!!

Edit: oh DTP since I started using Gamegattles.com I had to use the tag Ally.

so if you can change my tag to Ally that'd me great. Thanks!

oh and if not I could change it back to ATK.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol you can do it!!

I just played dabuz today and yeah lol. I'll be going snake next time I play him.

Maybe that will confuse him. <___<. If that doesn't work I'll go Olimar with a Dabuz tag!

MNDGAMES!!

Edit: oh DTP since I started using Gamegattles.com I had to use the tag Ally.

so if you can change my tag to Ally that'd me great. Thanks!

oh and if not I could change it back to ATK.
snake...? ok...i don't see the point but thats fine xD

also, OLIMAR DITTOS!!!! XD

BTW, gamebattles stinks now that there is no more ladder prize >_> good times when there was though

edit: only 4 finalists, this'll be a quick championship V_V

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I almost forgot to finish the Grand Championship section for the ones that beat all of the Gym Leaders, as in all 4 of you.

All information regarding that will be in the 2nd post. There is some there already, but I got lazy awhile ago and never finished.

I will be sending the 4 of you PM's with info and asking for suggestions. This is once I type in all of the rules etc. Expect that sometime soon.

EDIT: I'm still not 100% sure about the way I'll make this work btw. Which is why I'll need input.

For example

At this point, you will have to face your opponent with of 6 of your characters. Doing that will equal one match.
But I'm wondering if I should make that best of 3.

Also, I'm thinking about doing a small round robin, and then top 2 from that face off in the finals.

Not sure yet.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I also have to figure out a decent way to do stages.

Right now, I wanted you guys to play on 2 different stages per match. I'd have you switch to the 2nd stage once someone loses half of their characters.

This is something I have to discuss with you guys the most, since stages affect matches alot.

Right now I want all of the neutrals, and some CP's, like PS!, Delfino etc.
Nothing extreme like Norfair or Japes

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I also have to figure out a decent way to do stages.

Right now, I wanted you guys to play on 2 different stages per match. I'd have you switch to the 2nd stage once someone loses half of their characters.

This is something I have to discuss with you guys the most, since stages affect matches alot.

Right now I want all of the neutrals, and some CP's, like PS!, Delfino etc.
Nothing extreme like Norfair or Japes
well, i like the idea of having to use all 6

and make it so first match is always neutral, then winner has to pick a stage from a game of any character they have

EX: me vs alph: he beats my link on FD, now i can pick a stage as long as its a zelda , sonic, pikmin, or kirby game stage

cause i have a character from each of those game series any of those stages can be a counterpick stage, but obviously i can't pick stupid stages that would be normally banned, but be lenient on the allowed counterpicks

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm going to stick with the neatrals, and you 4 will get some say in what cps we use, if we use any.

Crew battle with 3 stocks for each character is the best idea I can come up with unless you guys have any suggestions.

I'm still thinking about letting you guys rearrange the stocks between characters.

As in, Character 1 has 4 stocks, Character 2 has 2 stocks, Characters 3 has 3 stocks etc, so long as it equals the same amount (6 x 3 = 18 stocks in total).

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I'm going to stick with the neatrals, and you 4 will get some say in what cps we use, if we use any.

Crew battle with 3 stocks for each character is the best idea I can come up with unless you guys have any suggestions.

I'm still thinking about letting you guys rearrange the stocks between characters.

As in, Character 1 has 4 stocks, Character 2 has 2 stocks, Characters 3 has 3 stocks etc, so long as it equals the same amount (6 x 3 = 18 stocks in total).
ummm...think about that for a moment, olimar has 18 stocks, everyone else has 0, or everyone has 1, olimar has 13, still pretty eh

edit: right now i am playing pokemon rumble, get at my pokemon themed things skills :D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the most stocks a character can have is 4.

My bad.

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
I think the best Idea would be to have 6 characters with 3 stocks each. crew battle style. like the Pokemon games :D. that's what I was looking forward to.

For Stages: Let's just play on neutrals. and pokemon stadium 2.

Ok my stage idea was bad .___. but I really wanna do 6 characters, 3 stocks each, Crew battle style.

Edit: also if I play dabuz first round then we should go all rc.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i really just want a stage list large enough to choose all the fun stages, also, just do a crew battle, be much better

also, avengingtheknight...you do realize i have a lot of characters not named oli who are good on RC COUGHmetAknightCOUGHCOUGH!!!!!

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
That's cute and all but I don't lose in mk dittos. Especially not on a gay stage like rc. my oli can take care of 2 of the characters on your list. but that gnw will give me trouble.

But I got m2k and dojo to give me tips so be afraid.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
That's cute and all but I don't lose in mk dittos. Especially not on a gay stage like rc. my oli can take care of 2 of the characters on your list. but that gnw will give me trouble.

But I got m2k and dojo to give me tips so be afraid.
lol, GNW isn't even one of my characters, and since you seem so cocky about it i request to fight you first round :p

i can assure you an olimar main knows how to wreck his own character very easily, btw, i feel more than confident on the MK ditto, so bring it on

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
lol, GNW isn't even one of my characters, and since you seem so cocky about it i request to fight you first round :p

i can assure you an olimar main knows how to wreck his own character very easily, btw, i feel more than confident on the MK ditto, so bring it on
I was just being lulzy. I knwo you don't have GNW on there Lol :p

I'm not really that confident and cocky :p. Even though I'm a pro.

I can't wreck you in wifi dittos with olimar. but I won't get 2 stocked <___< lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry Luke, but there is no switching allowed.

I mentioned that you would be using all 6 characters since the beginning. It's part of the rules bud.

I will be finishing the Grand Championship details later tonight once I get back from work.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
k Mark, if you win I won't bother giving you the prize.
Problem solved!

Top Bottom