• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dustbowl 4! MK Banned! RC+Brinstar added!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ATTENTION MELEE PEOPLE.

Alucard wants to attend this event, I told that I might be able to run a melee tournament if enough people show up.

so show up.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION MELEE PEOPLE.

Alucard wants to attend this event, I told that I might be able to run a melee tournament if enough people show up.

so show up.
you should try to get Jesse and the apartment crew to come down in that case. Ill be here but cant make any promises for Erk.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
this is like 2 weeks before i go home for thanksgiving break, so if you guys want to wait 2 weeks and then have me upload every single brawl replay, that's cool with me too.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I thought there was no dubs? If there's dubs will someone team with the canadian? :bee:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
No doubles this time. I have to run this tournament in conjunction with the rest of the event. So i dont want to over due it on the first go round. If smash goes smoothly at this one, i should be able to secure a doubles event at the next one

:phone:

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
gonna see if I can convince dul0r/Rapt to go out to this (its hella far!)
but if i can ill try to get Long Island up in this *****

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
The words "Ganon Challenge" from a few pages back attracted me. More reason to make it. I am confirmed, once I can find money for entry fees.

I know the venue fee is 5, how much is brawl entry?
Also, if I bring a TV, will I get a discount?
Not trying to be greedy, but I really want to make this, and I have $5 to my name.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
gonna see if I can convince dul0r/Rapt to go out to this (its hella far!)
but if i can ill try to get Long Island up in this *****
you should...tell raptor that his favorite bowser from the bx is lonely out here :(

/i hope we're talking about the same person :x

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
raptor being the SEXIEST yoshi player alive? uses red? if so then yeah that raptor lol
ill PM him after I finish watching the League of Legends stream and mention you :cool:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Okay, I'm confirmed for this now. Buying my bus tickets, but the earliest I can get into syracuse is 12:15 am X_X i know that's really late, but is anyone willing to help me find my way to housing? :) thanks in advance!

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
And then me vs jash round 1 again like every tournament i went to..lmao

Statisically if he and i are at the same tournament there is a 100% chance of us playing round 1
Lmao

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Sadly can't bring any setups, but I'll be bringing as many people as I can.

@pidgezero_one: You play Ness bro? Hit me up when you get there; always happy to see new Nessers.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Let me guess, they probably tell you your stories are cool too right?

sorry sis, dont work like that here in capitalist america.

Sharky

Smash Master
I most likely won't be able to house. Goggles I would try to plan with that assumption, unless I say otherwise.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
noted.

jash, I have another option to house you. but it will most likely be with the guy whos running the tournament, and unless you bring a set up, youll only be able to play marvel and tekken while youre there. Is that ok with you.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Jash I can take you in my carpool but I'm not staying overnight. This is a 1 day thing so I'm not sure if housing is necessary. If you wanna go with me and leave on the same day let me know. I will also most likely be bringing me, luigisama, Luxord, and dabuz if he still wants to go.

Also out of curiosity, why would Jash only be able to attend the non-smash games if he housed with the TO? Doesn't make sense to me xD

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Jash I can take you in my carpool but I'm not staying overnight. This is a 1 day thing so I'm not sure if housing is necessary. If you wanna go with me and leave on the same day let me know. I will also most likely be bringing me, luigisama, Luxord, and dabuz if he still wants to go.

Also out of curiosity, why would Jash only be able to attend the non-smash games if he housed with the TO? Doesn't make sense to me xD
I believe Goggles was telling him he would only be able to play non-smash games when at the TO's house.

Sharky

Smash Master
goggles is saying that there isn't going to be any smash at the TO's house unless he brings it.

edit: ninja'd =(

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Oh makes sense :p SHARKY ARE YOU GOING?

Edit: trying to figure out how much this trip will cost with tolls. Anyone have any idea. I'm coming from Long Island.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Just got a new wii, so I can bring a setup.

Will be coming with some new people.

Also, I saw talk of a ganon challenge on the pr: I'm in.

Top Bottom