• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duy's Awesome Basement Tournaments (Mississauga, ON)

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
me and duy hav exams and finals coming up real soon soo its prolly gonna be hard to find time to organize another day like this with all the tests and final projects coming up. If anything at the beginning of may will prolly be the earliest we could host.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
n.p man,we all understand how demanding exams and last minute cram and all that **** can be, we'll be here for when u guys are ready:laugh:

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
on second thought end of this month /beg of april is a possibility if theres enough interest ne later though wouldn't be able to fit in cuz of school.

*ok date of the 28th you all free for sat march 28th?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
hey anthony i heard ur mk was pretty good lets run some mk ditto friendlies on the 28th

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'll definitely be there. Ill be bringing a wii and my friend Wendel will probably come to

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Awesome, bracket is up on the previous page.

Carter, I'll give you my phone number so you can just call me when you get there.

abcduy

Smash Cadet
Ill come if atleast ONE person comes that can hear doorbells.
LOL, Danny was waiting outside for awhile too.
next time come early! haha

i will post my phone number infront of the door this time just incase no one hears the doorbell again

I'll come if Carter agrees to sleep with me :D
there's a bed (its a single) in my basement for guests,
you and carter could share.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yeah I could probably drive you if I go.

Also, duy, we need to get some Street Fighter IV or something going on the big screen TV. Brawl lags badly on it.

Or how bout Melee? Would Melee lag?

Hype

Smash Lord
Yeah I could probably drive you if I go.

Also, duy, we need to get some Street Fighter IV or something going on the big screen TV. Brawl lags badly on it.

Or how bout Melee? Would Melee lag?
I'm pretty sure the game being played is irrelevant, whatever is being played will lag.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
thanks anth :D

oh btw i can bring a wii and possibly a t.v, melee on the big screen would be god like:)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
March 28th...that's a Saturday yeah? My friends want to go to that Pownz SF4 tourney, I'll see if I can come later. I'd love to go to another one of these and redeem myself, ahaha.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
add Ham to the list, also somoene invite danny, hype you bringing fool, shifu, ryanfw with u?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Dam this is saturday. I thought it was Friday like the last one. I might not be able to come anymore. I have to work something out

5ive

Smash Champion
I'll try to make it. Don't think I can get a ride if I tell my parents it's in a guys basement. I may take transit, or maybe you could give me an adress to the nearest mall or community center so I can get there by car.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
5ive u can get to square one, and take 1 bus from square one to duys place i think its the 68 which drives along mavis, also 5ive theres a school right across from Duy's house would your parents be willing to drop you off at a school?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll try to make it next Saturday.

Any idea of what time this will start and finish at?

I'm sure I can come. If I do, I'll bring a Wii.

Also, directions would be nice. I'm coming from Meadowvale.

Or a ride would be nice. I don't think my foster parents fancy the idea of me hanging out in some guy's basement.

Top Bottom